Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, accepting Seph’s affections. However, she soon frowns* ~Seph, why do you want that? We shouldn’t completely abandon the children, even if we can’t do much to take care of them like this..~ *she spreads open her wings, relaxing them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head as Jenna opens her wings, and then he begins to lick the inner membrane of the left wing, loudly purring* *”What do you suggest we do like this, then? I cannot do much. They won’t be able to do much while we are in this state. We have effectively reached a stalemate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and releases a content rumbling noise. She then spreads her wings out even more, wanting Seph to give her even more attention like that* ~I don’t know.. We can still give the children advice~ *She opens her eyes and focuses on Seph* ~For now.. I could teach you how to fly.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I already know how to fly. You don’t need to teach me how to do that.”* *continues to lick Jenna’s wing, then moves to lightly bump his head against her, rubbing his spiked jaw against her hide to mark it with his scent glands, rumbling slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts, though there’s no aggression in the noise* ~No, you know how to use your mind to pick things up and make it look like you are flying. You do not honestly fly. You have wings now. I can teach you how to use them.~ *playfully reaches up to set her left fore paw on top of his head. She then pushes his head down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little taken off guard and accidentally scrapes his jaw horns against her hide slightly as his head is pushed down. The dragon instinctively begins to hiss, interpretting the gesture as being dominated, which it doesn’t like at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *removes her paw from on top of Seph’s head and licks his snout rather quickly* ~Well, let’s see if you can fly or not. Catch me.~ *She then fully spreads open her wings. Soon after, she leaps into the air*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head as he watches her leap into the air and he springs into the air after her, flapping his wing hard downwards, seeming to be using a lot of effort. He only manages to get about 9 feet off the ground before giving up again* *”Ridiculous…”* *pants slightly, snorting*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Soars over Seph, watching him as he fails at taking off. She then snorts* ~I knew you didn’t know how to really fly.~ *she then begins psychicly instructing him on how to best leap into the air, trying to indicate that he should use the spring in his legs to the maximum to obtain as much height as possible. Then, she gives him instructions as to how to utilize air flows to maximize his wing-thrusts and get into the air* ~If you get confused, let the dragon’s instincts take over.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pays close attention and bobs his head in agreement, seeming to be taking in the instructions rather well. He flaps his wings as instructed, then begins to get a bit of a run up, soon moving his bulk into the air, flapping hard to gain altitude. Once high enough, he begins to use his wings to catch air currents, and even becomes bold enough to begin showing off with simple turns in the air*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin as she watches Sephiroth* ~Very good. Now you can actually say that you know how to fly.~ *chuckling, she moves to soar past him. She then spreads her wings open to gain extra height*

Desiree: *has given up on searching in the base. So, she steps outside. Soon enough, she notices the two dragons up in the air* Huh? That’s strange… *Grumbles* Zach will have a stroke when he comes out here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at Jenna’s attempt to accelerate past him and curls his wings, executing a triple corkscrew manoeuvre in the air before flapping, trying to catch up to her. He performs another corkscrew and adds to his acrobatic display with sharp bursts of fire and smoke, swaying his tail once he has corrected his balance again*

Zach: What? *has followed her to the top of the stairs, then glances up into the sky, frowning* I don’t see anything…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Blinks and stares back at Zach as if he has two heads* You can’t see the two dragons up there? Come on, it’s not like they are small things. *She crosses her arms and frowns at him*

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s actions. She then quickly moves to fly in a circle around him* ~That might actually be considered impressive. Are you enjoying yourself?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not yet… give me a few hours.”* *purrs slightly and continues his wiggling in the air, then suddenly rises higher into the sky, flapping away from her, intending to fly away from the island altogether*

Zach: Huh? Where? *blinks as he finally sees them in the sky* Holy shit… Where did they come from?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns around in the air to watch Sephiroth. She then snorts and quickly moves to fly after him* ~Where are you going?~

Desiree: How the hell am I supposed to know that? *she growls and shakes her head* We have more important things to worry about, such as figuring out where Father is… *she grunts then looks over Zach again* And how did you not spot them before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The mountains in the north. I want to find a cave where the air is thin and there is permanent frost. Somewhere with good visibility and large gusts of wind for flight.”* *wags his tail and continues to fly away*

Zach: *glances at Desiree, then scowls* I don’t know, I just didn’t see them. They’re kinda blurry as it is. *shrugs his shoulders* Uh, Des… *points to the dragons* I think you found your father already. Same with mom.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? *looks at Zach and frowns* They are not blurry at all… And what the hell are you talking about. Father is not up there. I don’t see him at all. *She shakes her head* I think you need your head checked.

Jenna: *hisses in irritation* ~Seph, we can’t abandon the children. And there are not mountains high enough to give you those conditions.. Stop this.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I think you need to stop paying attention to what your physical eyes tell you and use your mind’s eye a bit more. Scan them, Des. It’s your father, and mom. *scowls* And yeah, they’re probably not blurry for you. But they are for me.

Sephiroth: *”I’m not abandoning anything. I’m just going to fly away for some time. Stay around here, my love. I shall return with a present for you within the day.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Why the fuck are they dragons?? What purpose does that serve? *She scowls and shakes her head. She then grumbles* At least we know where they are.. *she then moves closer to Zach* And why are things blurry to you? That’s strange.

Jenna: *hisses in irritation* ~Very well, but if you don’t return, I will hunt you down and smack you against some rocks or something.. ~ *she turns away fro Sephiroth, deciding that it would be an idea to hunt own some food instead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t know, that’s just the way it’s always been. It’s probably a function of my geneology or something. *points to the mountains in the distance* They’re a blur. *points to her* You’re not. It’s just the way I see things. *shrugs* It’s probably the same for Sephiroth too. I am his clone afterall.

Sephiroth: *”You’re not going to do that because I’m going to return before you get impatient enough to do that.”* *soars away, flapping off over the ocean, soon a speck on the horizon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* No, Father isn’t like that at all. You know how much he complains. He would not stand having blurry vision at all. *She crosses her arms* You’re defective, brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey shut up, I am not!! *storms back into the base in a huff. With Jenna outside, he figures that it’s OK to return to the laboratory, considering that Jenna probably couldn’t even fit into the room to drag him out for being in there* Stupid… *stares at the mess he finds waiting for him inside*

Sephiroth: *Over the course of the next several hours, he visits the Appalachian Mountains in the north, collecting rocks of various colours, rich in minerals. He returns to the island, clutching them in his paws, and goes in search of Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had successfully killed a rather large saurapod. So, at the moment, she is laying next to her half-eaten kill, having already stuffed herself. She had been protecting the kill, intending to let Seph dine on it when he returns. However, at the moment, she’s just lying on the ground, bored. Her tail swishes from time to time, but for the most part, she’s motionless*

Desiree: *grumbles as she notices that Zach hasn’t been present for the last few hours. So, she goes up the stairs and moves to the laboratory in search of him* Zach?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is busy cleaning up the laboratory, sweeping large amounts of chemical-soaked broken glass into piles. He is wearing a mask over his face and glances up as soon as he hears the voice in the doorway* What is it? *quickly* Don’t tell anyone I’m here. *sighs* Did Dimitri wake up yet?

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna’s life energy, purring once he finds her. He dumps the coloured mineral rock ores he found in front of her, then puffs out his chest, trying to show off his masculinity and healthiness*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts and opens her eyes as she hears the clinking noises. She then tilts her head with confusion before looking up at Sephiroth* ~You’re back… with rocks..?~ *she releases a chuckling noise and shakes her head* ~You do know that you don’t need to impress me, right?~ *her body had started to produce pheromones while Seph was away, for her body is going into heat*

Desiree: *slowly nods* Yea, he woke up. But he still seems to be a bit sluggish and tired. I think he’ll be fine soon.. *She frowns at Zach* You’re not supposed to be here. You know mother doesn’t want Hojo touching us.

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.