Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *his eyes widen slightly as he sees Jenna and Sephiroth dissapear completely, and he begins to panic* Shit… shit! *rushes to Desiree’s room and begins pounding on the door* Des, come out! Somebody took your mom and dad!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *broadly grins and nods at his work. He then teleports to Sephiroth and Jenna’s new position* Now, let’s see. Let’s see… Oh, that won’t do at all. *he notices that Jenna and Sephiroth have their souls in the same body. So, he rips Sephiroth out of Jenna’s body and transplants his soul back into his body. Soon enough, the chaos-spawn begins to hum as he studies over Jenna and Sephiroth once more* Yes, that must be done. They will be wonderful. *grinning, he flaps his wings. Soon enough, Jenna and Seph’s bodies begin to shift and change. Within a few minutes, the two dragons would be sleeping right next to each other* Now, wake up.. *grinning, the creature rushes off, not wanting to be seen when the two wake up*

Desiree: *groans and rolls out of her bed* Wha..? *she opens her door* What are you talking about, Zach?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: It was… a thing. *cringes* I thought it was a microraptor, a feathered raptor, about this big. *motions it’s size with his hands* I thought it escaped into the base and I was going to get in trouble, but it spoke to me. Then it came out here and took your mom and dad away. I don’t know where…

Sephiroth: *makes a very vague groan, feeling heavily asleep and groggy. He keeps his eyes closed, not wanting to move right now, feeling rather much like a heavy lead weight*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint rumbling noise as she begins to stir as well. Eventually, she begins trying to get up, winding up whacking Seph with her wings. She then pauses, not certain what she’s feeling* ~Wha..~ *she slowly opens her eyes, but is utterly confused by what she sees, not only because of the perspective, but also due to the new type of vision*

Desiree: A small.. *she scowls* Lovely.. Will my mistake ever stop haunting me! *growls then shuts the door on Zach* Let me get dressed!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly as he feels a pressured thump on his scaley armour-plated hide, hearing the noise somewhere behind him. He wakes up at this point, confused. He blinks at what he sees, also confused by the change of perspective* *”What happened to your eyes now..? I only got used to the way they were before…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially thinks that Seph is still in her body* ~I’m not certain…~ *she reaches up to rub her eyes, but stops as she sees a red paw instead of her normal hands. She then hisses in surprise and rushes to her feet, which makes her bump into Seph once more*

Desiree: *rushes about in her room, making quite a bit of noise as she goes through her drawers to find clean clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hurry up, Desiree! *begins pounding on her door* I don’t even know where they went now!

Sephiroth: *grunts as he feels another pressured bump on his hide, then tries to move to his feet. When he discovers he has four dragon’s paws, he takes two steps sideways and falls over again* *”What the hell happened to me now?”* *glances down at himself, then at his front paws* Arr Rrrrr…rrrr rrrr?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns around to face Sephiroth. At first, she tilts her head, not quite understanding what he’s trying to say. She then leans her head closer toward him, pressing her snout against his* ~Seph, is that you?~

Desiree: *yells back out to Zach* I’m hurrying! You just woke me up! *growls* Go looking. Don’t wait around for me!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at her in surprise, then rears his horned head back, stil rather confused by the whole thing, also frustrated* *”Yes, it is me. At least, I think it is.”* *turns his head back to look at himself, flicking his spined tail, also wiggling his back toes. He once again attempts to stand, managing the feat this time* *”What the hell happened to us now?”* Rrr…rrr. *”Obviously, this throat is not designed for speech.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Quite strange. I’ve heard several dragons speak without any difficulty at all.~ *She sighs and looks at herself as well. She spreads open her wings, examining them* ~Looks like we were turned into dragons… Also, you aren’t in here with me any more.. I don’t know how or why though.~

Desiree: *finally steps out of her room. She then begins stomping up the stairs* I swear I’m going to strangle him..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to slowly walk in a circle, examining himself properly* *”I don’t get it either. Why am I a dragon? What does this have to do with anything?”* *snorts, whisps of firey smoke curling from his nostrils shortly after* *”What am I supposed to do? How am I going to get back inside of the base?”* *glances over at Jenna* *”You haven’t fared much better.”* *scowls* *”Although, you appear to be larger, and red.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation as she continues to examine herself. She clicks her calws against the ground and then looks at Seph* ~Getting in and out of the base will be easy. this place was made by dragons for dragons. The door that you are used to using is actually akin to a back-door.~ *she shakes her head* ~However, we can’t take care of the children like this.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, we can’t…”* *glances down at his paws* *”I’d be more likely to step on them instead.”* *seems rather unhappy about this and begins to wander away, sniffing the air* *”So where’s the front door of the base?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Swishes her tail and looks around at the room for a moment. She then releases a sound that resembles a sigh* ~Yes, I suppose heading outside will be the most effective thing to do.~ *she carefully takes a few steps, trying to get used to being a quadraped. Soon enough, she gets the hang of it and moves to push Seph out of the way* ~Come on, follow me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *instinctively makes a loud growl, not enjoying being shoved by another dragon. He is quick to snap at her, but doesn’t make contact or bite. He shakes his head and follows shortly after* *”Outside will be better. We can actually stretch out there.”*

Zach: *begins to whine as he moves after her* Hurrrryyy uuuuppp! Move faster!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem to even pay attention to the fact that Seph snapped at her. Instead, she just continues to move through the caverns. Eventually, she finds the passageway that the dragons had originally designed at the main vein of the base. So, she moves up, at times crouching down a bit since she’s a bit bigger than the dragons who had originally dug out the cave. Eventually, she manages to crawl out of the cave and out into the open* ~Hmm… not even noon yet…~

Desiree: *growls in irritation* I am hurrying! *she snorts and continues to move up the stairs. She hisses in irritation, not having a clue as to where she’s going. Eventually, she walks into Aeris’s room* Hey, have you guys seen anything strange recently?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sits up, having been in the middle of reading a book when Desiree walks in. He shakes his head, then blinks* We’ve seen a lot of strange things recently, I’m sorry. What’s happened now?

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna through the caverns, frowning inwardly as he instinctively moves his head along the cave walls, rubbing his jaw against the sides of the cavern, marking it as his* *”Let’s just move outside. I don’t like being in here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *fully steps out into the sun. She then shakes her herself off in order to get rid of any dirt that stuck onto her scales. Sighing, she moves to sit to the side over the cave’s entrance, waiting for Seph to exit as well*

Desiree: *points back toward Zach* He says someone took my mother and father. It was a little creature that kinda looks like a bird, but with reptile features..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is rather quick to exit, lowering his head, releasing a large plume of smoke from his nostrils as he passes by Jenna’s head, purring slightly* *”That’s much better.”* *Stretches out his wings, seeming to like the heat of the sun*

Aeris: I don’t remember anything like that. *blinks and shakes his head* Are you sure you didn’t imagine it?

Zach: It talked, how could I imagine that?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know the guy who took them exists… He was one of the ones that I released when.. *growls* He took them. I know it.

Jenna: *glances over to Seph and bobs her head* ~I’m glad that you are comfortable, in the very least. Any ideas as to what to do now?~ *she looks up at the sky, as if that would help her think*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wanders away from Jenna, sniffing the air. He opens his mouth and then begins to exhale a thin stream of flames across the trees near him, marking them with a horizontal burning pattern to mark them as his own* *”I don’t know what to do now, unfortunately.”* *keeps his wings out, then looks back at her, bobbing his head* *”At least you can more easily hunt in this state. And you’re not being influenced by me any longer. Those have to be good points, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, I would say that at least those bits are good. However, I would much rather be in my true form..~ *she watches Seph for a few moments. She then tilts her head to the side* ~What exactly are you doing? You’ve been acting strange.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am not acting strangely.”* *moves away from Jenna, appearing disinterested. He shows her the backs of his wings before folding them up, yawning* *”There really isn’t anything out here to do, is there?”* *frowns* *”Do you know of a cave where we could stay out of the weather?”*

Aeris: Took who? What’s gone wrong?

Zach: *sighs* A microraptor took Desiree’s parents away. I don’t know where to, though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a groaning noise. She then moves to sit down next to Seph* ~Yes, it’s the same cave that we just came out of, Seph. How can you forget that so easily.~ *she reaches over to gently nip him. However, she soon changes it to a caring lick*

Desiree: *growls* Yes, it took Father and Mother. I don’t really care what it does to mother, but we need to get father back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quite quick to turn his head towards her, then playfully licks at her jaw area. He emits a loud rumbling purr and begins trying to rub himself up against her left side, also trying to nuzzle his head at her left wing base* *”I want to find another cave. That isn’t your base.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.