Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to glare at Hojo* Sephiroth, my children, and anything else related to Seph are not your property, asshole. *she continues to build up energy, which begins to make her entire body feel like it’s feverish. She then lets some of the energy lash out, creating a shock-wave that would break most of the glass in the room as well as fling back Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: On the contrary, woman, I… *begins to spasm and twitch as the rush of energy hits him, growling as he is flung back against one of the cabinets, seeming quite upset as his glass experiments shatter on the tables around the room* You idiot!! *struggles to his feet again* Some of that wasn’t perfected… if it gets out and infects you, I can’t do anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *casts another spell to set all the furniture and fixtures in the room on fire. By now, her body is definitely being effected by her magics. However, Jenna is completely ignoring the pain that she’s experiencing. Instead, she continues to focus her anger on Hojo* I don’t give a damn about your experiments. I let you do as you wish for this long only because you understand Seph’s biology. However, treating my children like your toys is not acceptable. *she clenches her right fist before flinging her palm out toward him, sending a torrent of “lightning strikes” at Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *doesn’t have time to reply to her statement as the barrage of lightning strikes down on him. He simply cowers on the floor, covering his head until the attack is over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in anger then hisses* If you ever touch one of my children again, I will start by ripping out those fangs of yours. *She then whips around and heads out of the room. Before leaving, she releases the rest of the energy that she is gathered, creating an electrical wave that works like an EMP on the room’s electronics, or whichever ones are still functional*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls* Fine… *ducks and covers his head as the electricals around the room blow up and smoulder, leaving him in semi-darkness* Fine. *moves to his feet, dusting himself off* Get out of here… *hisses in aggitation*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is already leaving the destroyed laboratory. She growls in annoyance then shakes her head* Dimitri better be alright.. *soon enough, she walks downstairs and begins to search for Zach and Dimitri*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *has laid Dimitri out on his own bed, and is currently checking him over. However, his body language would suggest he’s not overly concerned or worried at all right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks up behind Zach then looks down at Dimitri* How is the boy? did that idiot hurt him? *she scowls at the thought of Hojo experimenting on her son*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No, he’s not hurt. Just knocked out. *unfurls one of Dimitri’s wings* I don’t know what Hojo used on him, but I’m guessing it has muscle relaxant in it. *wiggles the floppy wing, then furls it up again, setting it back down on the bed* His breathing is funny… but I think he’ll be OK.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Good. *she releases a deep breath then shakes her head* I should have not let Hojo do as he pleased for long. *she crosses her arms then pointedly states to Zach* You’re not allowed to work with him any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks up at Jenna, cringing* Wait, what? *growls* Why, mother!? *moves to his feet* Just because he did this, it doesn’t mean you should ban me from going there! What did I ever do to deserve that?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, it’s nothing to do with you. I do not want him interacting with you any longer. What he did just now proves that he will just do the same things that he’s done for decades. I don’t want you or anyone else in our family hurt by that man. *She snorts at the thought. She then moves over to Seph’s body so that she can check over its needs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Geez, mom! That’s not fair! Of course it has something to do with me, otherwise you wouldn’t have even brought my name up! How come you can pass judgement on this? *moves into the next room as he follows her, quite upset* Why am I the one to be punished for this? I didn’t DO anything!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: This is not you being punished, Zach. It is simply you who is the only member of our family who works with him. *She shakes her head* I don’t want anyone to be interacting with that maniac. You nor anyone else is to interact with him. Do you understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glares* So not fair… *snorts and moves out of the room, intending to return to his own room, frustrated* This sucks… *flops down on the bed besides Dimitri, sighing* Why did you go up there? Hojo scares the fuck out of you anyway, so… why did you go up there and get me banned? *sighs and ruffles his hair, upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*there is a muffled scampering noise from the corner of Zach’s room. Soon enough, a small creature, which resembles a microraptor, with the exception of the fact that it only has one set of wings, climbs up onto Zach’s dresser. It then clasps its forepaws together* Much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sits up as he hears the scuffling, assuming there’s a rat in his room. When he sees the microraptor, he is quite quick to move to his feet, hurriedly moving over to it* Oh shit, where did you come from? Quick, hide… mom will think I took you in from outside and I’ll get in trouble again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *looks up at Zach and tilts his head. He then grins* Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble. Trouble is no trouble. *he chuckles then leaps over to Zach’s bed* Your mother no like what you do, does she? A pity. A pity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *blinks* Hey, be careful! *frowns* Don’t do anything to the boy there. He’s had a bad time. *sighs* And no… mom doesn’t reall like anything I do, at least when it involves Hojo. I don’t get it, either… he’s the only one around here who has any interest in science at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: Oh, no worries. *he gently pats Dimitri, trying to indicate that he’s gentle and benign* No harm will be done. Trust can be had. *he then tilts his head* Oh, hmm… What is it that you want the most. Maybe I can get it for you. Yess?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks up at the demon for a few moments, then pouts* I want to be treated like an adult for starters. Mom is really mean to me. Whenever I bring a dragon home, she’s always really quick to throw it outside. Just once… once, I’d like to have a dragon that doesn’t get ditched. I want to keep one. Not as a pet, not as something to fancy. I just want to have one beside me. They’re loyal and you can develop a serious emotional attachment to them… *looks quite upset, and longing* I want a dragon companion, and I want my mother to actually approve of it for once.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: Dragon you say? Hmm.. *he sits upright for a few moments, sticking his tail straight out behind him as he thinks. He then grins and bobs his head* It will be done. No worries. *he then scampers off the bed and glides down. Soon enough, he rushes out to the bedroom*

Jenna: *is still busy checking over Sephiroth’s body, so she doesn’t notice the creature rush out of Zach’s room* Doesn’t look too bad..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Wait, what? *blinks slightly, moving to his feet again* Where are you going? What are you going to do…? *stops in the doorway, staring at the dragon as it rushes out of the bedroom* Oh, great…

Sephiroth: *”It’s not, but it will be sore and stiff after this is all over. Whenever it’s over…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *grins as he spots Jenna. He then bobs his head as if studying them* This will be easy. *broadly grinning, he begins utilizing his powers to knock out Jenna*

Jenna: Yes, you’re most likely righ- *she suddenly collapses on the ground as the demon’s power knocks her out. Soon after, both her and Seph’s bodies are teleported out of the bedroom and to one of the abandoned cavern areas that the dragons of Halcyon used to use as personal rooms*

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.