Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *While he is aware of the situation and the fact that this is a dream, he is quick to begin trying to assure Jenna that everything is fine, and that the current experiences are part of a mind’s illusion. He is also considering trying to wake the body to end the nightmare*

Hojo: *growls, muttering idly* Zach is not here. Incompetent boy… *sits up, pondering* Wait, who is that? *moves to the doorway, grinning as he sees Dimitri* Oh, hello there… why don’t you come in?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains quite distrubed by the dream and continues to grip onto the arm of Seph’s body in the real world. As for the dream, things seem to go dark for a bit. However, the scene is soon replaced by the sensation of being tied to a stake, with tender right at her feet. Meanwhile, several angry villagers are surrounding her and yelling “witch” as well as other things. She’s also having rocks throne at her. Also, Seph would be able to hear a sound akin to electrical interference that almost seems to have words to it. While the “words” are clearly agressive and angry toward Jenna, they are not in any way understandable. Also, the interference seems to want to drown out Sephiroth’s reassurances*

Dimitri: *whimpers. His wings shutter as he stares up at Hojo* Wan Zach.. *he’s too scared to run away from Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *makes a grab at one of Dimitri’s wings, wanting to snatch him* Come here, I could use some help anyway. *tries to drag him into the laboratory by his wings*

Sephiroth: *seems rather frustrated at being locked out. He makes a growling noise and begins trying to counteract the dreams by forcing dominance over the body, trying to replace the mind’s thoughts with something completely different. His first thoughts are about trying to get Jenna calm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers as her dream gets distorted even more by Seph’s actions. Meanwhile, the interference seems to stop for the time being as Seph tries to force dominance. However, soon enough, a sharp giggling fills the mind, while the Jenna in the way that Seph knows seems to go silent, as if going into a deep sleep* ~Putrid Silver-Hair. Never happy with letting me be me.~

Dimitri: *yelps in pain as Hojo grabs him by his wings. He then loudly whines* Hurts! Wan Zach! *cries in both fear and pain. Still, he has no strength to fight against Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you enjoy torturing yourself, then by all means…”* *feels quite annoyed* *”Where did you come from?”* *seems to be confused right now, still trying to work out just what the aggressive shift in her personality is exactly. He begins trying to probe at her resting mind, wanting to pinpoint it*

Hojo: *reaches in to pick the boy up, carrying him over to one of the tables* Oh, shut up. You’re in a good place, I don’t know what you’re complaining about. *sets him down and begins trying to unfurl his wings, wanting to see how they are attached* This is a marvelous feature… I wish I could know the active genes for this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her normal concious mind would be deep asleep now. It is clearly unaware of what Seph is doing, or the other. As for the other, it comes from a part of the mind that is meant to be locked away by a power that would indicate Sephiroth’s handiwork. It contains the memories that Jenna can’t account for, such as the moments when Seph encountered her while she was deep in insanity in her past. Also, it’s psyche is horribly mangled with hatred, pain, and overall full-blown mania. If Sephiroth studies the remnants of his energy signature that hold the personality in an attempted locked position, he’d find that these bits of her mind were litterally ripped from the other bits of her personality and sealed away*

Dimitr: *whines and shuffles about, wanting to be anywhere but with Hojo. As for his wings, they attach at the base of his shoulder-blades. His muscle structure is specialized such that it actually supports the wings. Also, the boy is lighter than most humans his size/age due to his modified bone structure*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems rather fascinated as he gently folds up and unfolds the left wing, mentally picturing how the bones are structured. He then picks Dimitri up and carries him over to another table, intending to make him drowsy so he can take x-rays* Be quiet. I’m not going to hurt you. *prepares a needle full of anesthetic chemicals, then tries to grab Dimitri’s writs so he can poke it into the veins there*

Sephiroth: *seems rather confused with his findings. Especially when he discovers that he had been the one to seal her up. He sighs with unhappiness and ponders how to remove the personality altogether*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Do not even think about it, Silver hair. You who break the laws. Deceptive, disgusting beast! I hate you..~ *its strength and presence seems to waver all together as the normal personality begins to stir and wake up*

Dimitri: *whines as Hojo picks him up. He then tries to wiggle out of his grip. However, his attempts are unsuccessful. He then stares at the needle before emitting a sharp, yet particularly weak, psychic signal to indicate that he’s in deep fear to any others in the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *senses Dimitri’s weak signal and becomes worried. He seems relieved as he senses Jenna beginning to wake up, and begins tryign to encourage it along faster* *”Come on… damn it. I don’t know what’s going on up there…”*

Hojo: *growls* Stop it! *inserts the needle and injects a good amount of the anasthetic. Then he throws it away and folds his arms, seeming to be waiting for Dimitri to react*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as she rouses. She then slowly opens up her eyes and shakes her head* Huh…? Don’t you ever go to sleep when I’m sleeping, Seph? I swear you’re always fully aware.. *she shakes her head then notices the signal* Dimitri..?

Dimitri: Ow! *whimpers and curls up as Hojo lets go of him. Soon enough, he falls completely asleep thanks to the drug. His breathing also becomes rather weak*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I sleep, but… I seem to be quicker to wake. And right now that’s important. Because I don’t know what’s going on right now, but that boy is in trouble yet again.”* *tries to move her to her feet* *”Where’s that robe?”*

Hojo: *pokes Dimitri* It was only meant to make you drowsy. *growls* Oh well. *carries him over to the x-ray machine in the corner and lays him out on his side so he can begin full body x-rays*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles but doesn’t fight against Seph. Overall, she is still half-asleep and not fully aware yet* The robe.. I think I left it in the bathing room, Seph. *she yawns and shakes her head* I still swear that you haven’t been sleeping while you’ve been in my body.

Dimitri: *is still going to remain alive. However, he is deep asleep thanks to the drugs. So, he can’t do anything to struggle against Hojo any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I have. But not much. It’s the body that needs sleep, not the soul. And as long as you’re resting, that’s all that’s needed.”* *frowns* *”Did you know you have very strange dreams? You should consider taking something for it.”* *considers various medications for Jenna, but not in much detail as he isn’t terribly sure himself*

Hojo: *just casually x-rays the boy, turning him into different positions to get ‘pictures’ at different angles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* You say that nearly every time that I wake up, Seph.. I remain well-rested, so I’m not about to take drugs for something that isn’t a problem. *She snorts. She then stumbles toward where she thinks the robe is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises Jenna’s left hand and creates a simple light-ball spell, surprised at how easily and quickly it is formed* *”Useful…”* *holds the ball up to assist in Jenna’s search for the missing robe* *”I just hope that boy is alright. Should we wake Zach?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I didn’t really need that, Seph.. I’m certain you noticed that I wasn’t having much problems seeing. *she finally finds a clean robe, so she slips into it. She then waves her hand to disperse the light spell. Soon enough, she steps out of the bathing room and looks to Zach’s room* Hm… Yes, I suppose we should wake him. He cares about the twins. ~Zach, wake up. Dimitri’s in trouble.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still very much asleep when Jenna contacts him* *”What….? How so…?”* *groans and struggles out of bed hurriedly, appearing at the door in his underwear and a shirt shortly after* What..?

Sephiroth: *”It was probably useful anyway.”* *grunts in frustration*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs before tiredly mumbling* Sorry, I did appreciate it, Seph… I just didn’t need it. *she then looks at Zach and shakes her head* I don’t know yet. However, Seph thought you might want to help us find out. *She then moves to the stairs* Come on. Let’s go find him..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: How does he keep getting himself into trouble…? *sighs and quickly follows Jenna up the stairs, blinking as he tries to sense out Dimitri* His life energy feels all weird and numb… *seems really worried and moves ahead of her, scowling as his search is leading him towards Hojo’s lab* Oh fuck.. fuck, fuck, fuck…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Allows Zach to take the lead early on, figuring that the boy is used to searching out for his brother. As they near Hojo’s lab, she begins to note where they are. She then scowls* You’d better be leading us to the wrong area, Zach…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *firmly* I am… *stops in the doorway of the lab, growling out to Hojo when he sees him* What are you doing?! *rushes into the room, trying to grab Dimitri from the table* You never said anything about touching my siblings! This wasn’t part of your work!

Hojo: *growls at Zach, seeming more annoyed at being disturbed than anything else* You never said anything about it either way…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls as she moves into the doorway and observes the scene. She then snorts and moves over to check up on Dimitri, more concerned with his well-being than attacking Hojo. She reaches out in an attempt to take the boy from Zach’s arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glances up at Jenna, blinking, stepping back as she takes Dimitri into her arms* Get him out of here… *keeps an eye on Hojo, not wanting him to come near* Hurry. *frowns and shakes his head at Hojo* You lied… you said you were only going to experiment on your own work!

Hojo: Technically… that boy is my work. Perhaps the breeding was unauthorized, but. *smirks* The sire of that child is my intellectual property.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *First checks over Dimitri to insure that the boy is healthy and unharmed. Upon finding that the boy is only deeply asleep, she calms down* Good.. *She then, angrily glares at Hojo as she hears him call Dimitri his intellectual property. Growling, she tries to hand Dimitri back over to Zach* Take him someplace safe. I need to deal with some scum… *She begins gathering up magical energy, which would be quite noticeable to Sephiroth since her nerves would start to tingle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *blinks in confusion as Dimitri is handed back to him* Huh? *steps back with the boy, heading for the doorway, running off down the stairs to return him to his room*

Sephiroth: *is already pissed off with the fact Hojo has interfered with his offspring, and is already feeling aggressively defensive. When he feels Jenna’s body tingling with magic energies, he only thinks to himself that Jenna is justified in her actions, and he hopes that the attack will be very effective*

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.