Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs and shakes her head* Seph, you’re going to need to start instructing Zach at the moment.. I don’t know what to tell him. *she then looks at Zach* As for the dragons, we’ll talk later. However, I do not kill them. *She crosses her arms and shakes her head* They are simply not pets.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You sentence them to death, mother. When I find them, they need caring for. They were doing poorly out there and so I take them in. And you take them right back outside to let them die of natural causes, or let them get hunted or killed. It’s not nature, it’s not natural selection. It’s cruel. *folds his arms* Did you ever think that the dragon would br grateful one day?

Sephiroth: *”I will instruct him as needed. Though right now, it’s fine.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Zach’s statements. She then shakes her head* They are not pets, Zach. What you are doing to start with is wrong. We shall speak about this dragon thing later. However, for now, I am not going to make any promises about you keeping a dragon. ~Very well, Seph. I won’t push you to instruct him. However, the boy did ask.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Later? Why later? I want to discuss it now. I’m not keeping them as pets, they’d be companions! They’d be allowed to do what they want. Aren’t they endangered anyway? What sense does it make to let them die out there, when you could be saving them and increasing their numbers?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They are endangered in other parts of this planet. However, here, they flourish and are doing quite well. They do not need your help, Zach. All you are doing is helping to put weak genes back into the pool. That is doing more harm than good. *She shakes her head at him* They are not becoming orphans because of poaching or anything else. They are becoming orphans or whatever else you think they are via natural causes. Thus, you are indeed causing them harm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls* They’re otherwise fine.. just because your parent dies, it doesn’t mean you should too. Bad luck does not equal bad genes, mother! *storms off in a huff, stomping his feet as he heads out of the room, intending to retreat to Hojo’s Laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head* ~Zach, get back here!~ *she gets to her feet and grumbles* Damn it.. I wanted to sleep. *she then moves to put the robe from before back on. Soon enough, she heads up the stairs, intending to chase Zach down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly* *”Stubborn, that one is.”*

Zach: *is running up the stairs and has just dissapeared down one of the corridors, muttering to himself about the unfairness of life and of people’s decisions in general*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, very stubborn. Got damn it.~ *she continues to dash after Zach. She keeps scanning for him as she chases him. Upon catching up with the boy, she reaches out to grip onto his left arm* Boy, settle down. I said we would discuss it later.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls and tries to swat Jenna’s hand away, seeming upset* Yeah, we would discuss it later… meaning you’re going to tell me no some more, aren’t you? *pouts* I already left. Can’t you just leave me be?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at him* Zach, I asked you to help us with something very important. However, you are being very selfish. How would you feel if I left your well-being hang for some demand like “I want you to forever wear pink”. *She narrows her eyes* As for the dragon.. You cannot keep the ones that you keep on bringing in here. They are not endangered and their fates are best left with their colonies and families, not you. Real dragons are not about to give you of all being their eggs to watch over.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sulks, looking particularly dissapointed* It’s not fair…. I can take care of them properly if they needed it… *turns away from Jenna, intending to return to the laboratory* Fine. I’ll just do it when you’re not looking. This place is big enough to hide a villiage in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and tries to pull Zach back over to her* Listen, if, by chance, I find a real dragon who is truly orphaned or cannot be taken care of by the parents.. A real one and not the fake things that you keep on bringing in.. Then you can raise it. Understood?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What do you mean, fake? They’re small shoulder varieties… *turns around to face her again, blinks in confusion* What kind of dragon…? Why would you not let me have them, then get me one?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I didn’t say that I would get you one, Zach. I said if the circumstances that I just stated arise, then, and only then, can you keep a dragon. Do you understand? As for the “small shoulder varieties”, they are not true dragons. They are just cousins without the magic or intelligence.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks quite unhappy, then just nods* Yeah, OK… *shuffles away from her, intending to return to the laboratory* Talk about it later…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then mutters* Please, do not turn away from helping Seph and me… We need all the help that we can get, boy. *she then turns around and heads back to the stairs* Shall we go back to sleep, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, fine… I’ll help you. *sighs* Just lemme do my thing first. *frowns at her, then heads into the lab*

Sephiroth: *”Yes… I agree. We should go back to sleep, there’s little else that can be done right now, is there?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods in agreement* ~Good.. I really didn’t want to be woken up before… Let alone in the manner in which I wound up woken up.~ *releasing a deep sigh, she returns to her bed. Soon enough, she slips out of her robe and lies down once more* ~Good night, Seph..~ *frowns as she realizes that Seph usually sleeps with his boxers on* ~Are you bothered by my sleeping habits?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays rather dormant and recessive as Jenna does her thing. When she climbs into bed, he shakes his head slightly, not terribly bothered at all* *”I’m not. I only wear boxer shorts because I am comfortable with that. It doesn’t bother me if you want to sleep naked.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Good. Though I do have my gloves on.. so I suppose it isn’t completely naked. ~ *she yawns then closes her eyes* ~I hope Desiree doesn’t try to kill me yet again..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It doesn’t matter very much if you’re wearing gloves or not.”* *sighs* *”If Desiree tries to kill you again, I’ll wake up. I am… rather alert to things like that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* That’s not what I meant.. *she shakes her head. Still, she continues to allow herself to drift back to sleep*

*For the next month and a half, she sticks close to Seph’s body, wanting to insure that it stays safe and healthy. She’d encourage Seph to take control whenever he feels like it, not wanting him to think that she’s holding him prisoner. She also utilizes manipulation spells in order to take care of the needs of Seph’s body whenever Zach is too occupied.

For the most part, she has been reading various books on the subject of hosting spirits. From time to time, she’d gain the courage to try to send Seph back into his body. However, each of her attempts tend to result in failure. After these times, she’d usually loudly grumble and return to her books.

As for Desiree, she’s become even more reclusive than before, if that was possible. She is quite embarrassed over the fact that she tried to kill both her mother and father at the same time. She also doesn’t want to face them quite yet. So, she’d only exit her room to eat and go to her classes. Aside from that, she’d lock herself inside and not interact with the rest of her family*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *for the mostpart, he is rather unhappy, but more accepting of the situation than he was before. He remains dormant when Jenna is doing something important, and has also calmed quite a bit about the situation in general. Though occaisionally, he begins to fear being combined/assimilated into Jenna’s personality, or lost, or forgotten entirely.
    He still feels powerless about his situation, but has stopped objecting about it, especially seeing as though he knows Jenna is working on the problem*

Zach: *has been a bit of a recluse lately. He spends more time in the laboratory, and sometimes he leaves with the occaisonal arm bruise, or sign of injury. He takes it in his stride though and says nothing, continuing to attend study classes and look after the younger children as if nothing is happening at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently curled up on her side of the bed, sleeping. She unintentially tosses and turns in her sleep, troubled by her dreams. Eventually, she reaches out to grip onto Seph’s body for comfort. Unfortunately for Sephiroth and her, their dreams are now shared since they are within the same body. So, Sephiroth would be able to clearly witness the dreams that are bothering Jenna. At the moment, she’s having one of her reoccurring dreams, which first starts with the massacre on Halcyon. Jenna is currently crumpled on the ground next to several of the dead bodies while a dream version of Sesshou is letting her know that this was all that she wanted*

Dimitri: *nervously looks around as he searches for his bigger brother, Zach. He’s been bored, so he went searching for Zach so that they can play. The boy’s wings twitch as he walks toward Hojo’s lab, having thought that Zach is there at the moment. He frowns and slowly steps into the room* ‘Ello? Zach…?

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.