Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *flails his wings and promptly flaps them, growling as he crashes onto the bed, tumbling down onto his back* *”Don’t do that again!”*

Aeris: *blinks as he watches Desiree move past him, sighing* *”Don’t be too angry. I’m sure there’s an explanation.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Like hell there is! Mother hates Father… She hates him! *she grits her teeth some more. She then continues to storm down the stairs. Finally, she reaches the side of the bed. She then climbs up on top of Jenna and tries to go in to strangle her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is rather quick to wake, alarmed by what Desiree is doing. He reaches up to try and grab at her arms, wanting her to stop* *”Cut that out! NOW.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is startled awake as well. However, she decides to let Sephiroth take care of the situation, having noticed that he’s already taken control of her body. Instead, she just tries struggling for breath*

Desiree: *glares at Jenna, hissing* Like hell I will, bitch! You’ve ruined father again. I knew you couldn’t be trusted. I hate you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at Desiree as he struggles to keep her hands down, glaring hard at her* *”Stop it, Desiree, and listen to me!”* *grunts sharply* *”What the hell is wrong with you, girl? Why are you trying to attack me?”* *snorts* *”Be aware that if you manage to kill this body, you’d have effectively killed both of your parents and they will not come back. Both of our souls currently reside in the same body right now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *freezes up and stares at Jenna. She scowls and seems to be conflicted. She then shuts her eyes, as if trying to block out the words that Seph just said* You’re lying. You’re a liar! You don’t know how to say the truth.

Jenna: *coughs and quickly takes in a deep breath as soon as Desiree’s hands loosen up on her throat* ~Zach, Cancer. Please, come here and help me control your sister..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her and continues trying to pull Desiree’s arms away from her neck* *”Why are you calling me a liar? My body was possessed by a demon. Because we could not find it after my soul was removed from my body, Jen absorbed my soul into her own body to seperate it from the demon’s life energy.”* *glares* *”It’s me, Sephiroth, speaking to you right now. If you persist with this action, you will not see me again.”*

Cancer: *rushes down the stairs, staring at the scene before her. She is quick to move in on Desiree, trying to yank her back out of the way* Stop it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to stare at Jenna, seeming to be stuck on making any sort of decision. She then shakes her head* No.. That’s a lie.. It can’t be tru- *yelps as Cancer drags her back. She then begins trying to kick and flail as she attempts to get Cancer to let her go* Let me go. Mother ruined father again. She needs to pay..

Jenna: *turns onto her left side as Desiree is pulled off of her. She then takes in several deep breaths* ~Thank you, Seph..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Don’t worry about it.”* *promptly moves off the bed and gets to her feet, growling* Thank… you… *because Jenna is panting, she sounds rather exhausted as she speaks*

Cancer: *yelps as she gets thrashed around a bit by Desiree’s flailing, whimpering as she gets kicked in the leg. She does not let go however, and grabs at Desiree’s clothes, trying to hold her still* Don’t hurt her, Des!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yells out* She deserves it! She hurt father again.. She deserves it so much. *whimpers and finally tires out, giving up on fighting against Cancer. However, she does glare at Jenna once more* I hate you…

Jenna: *Finally gathers her breath. She then slowly shakes her head at Desiree’s words* It’s not like that at all.. I never try to hurt Seph at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It was either this, or have a demon coiled around my spirit energy, Desiree. This was about the only way Jenna could resolve the situation at the time… don’t be so hard on her. She did her best under the given circumstances.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *she scowls and narrows her eyes* What proof do you have of that stupid story? It sounds too good to be true.. *she growls then looks down at the ground* It has to be lies…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and points to his own body* *”Do you sense a spirit in that? Sense and scan me out – you will find the answer almost instantaneously there.”* *slowly shakes her head* *”Can I lie down again without you trying to kill me now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns as she considers Sephiroth’s words. Finally, she decides to actually scan Jenna. At first, she seems to be in a mild stupor upon finding Seph’s energy signal in there. However, she soon begins trying to break free from Cancer once more. Though, this time around, she wants to flee to her room and not attack Jenna any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *backs up from Desiree and sighs as she runs into her room* Well that was really strange… *glances back at Jenna* What did you do to her? I am glad she stopped her attack, but.. *shrugs* She’s behaving strangely.

Zach: *appears in the doorway, panting slightly* I came… as fast as I could… *looks quite fatigued and drained*

Sephiroth: *rubs at her neck* *”I’ll deal with Desiree later.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods to Seph’s words. She then glances at the other two children in the room* ~We should probably tell them the same things that we told Desiree. Who knows if they will try to do likewise…~ *she then sighs and moves to sit on the bed* I didn’t really do anything to Desiree, Cancer…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: She seemed really sad, or upset, or confused. Which is different, I’ll give you that… normally she just wants to kill you. What’s going on? Why is her father so dead looking? And… *blinks at Zach* What happened to you?

Zach: Nothing… *straightens his posture and moves over to Sephiroth, poking at his arm* Definitely brain dead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans* Seph’s body is devoid of his soul at the moment… That’s what’s wrong with him. *She lowers her head and sighs* You two know that he was possessed by a demon, right? Well, while we were getting the demon removed.. The person doing the process lost track of where the damn demon was. So, I pulled Seph’s soul into my body since I could find him…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *blinks* That’s the weirdest thing I ever heard. But… crap. *bites his lip* Now what are you going to do? How do you even fix that? *glances back at Sephiroth’s body* Where’s the demon? Is it in there? *frowns* If it’s around, the body is practically an open invitation now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You don’t need to worry about the demon. It was left behind in another universe. It won’t be bothering us ever again. As for how we’re going to fix our situation… *she frowns and lowers her head to study the floor* I need to read up on the technique to get Seph back into his body.. I’m certain that I’ll get it, in time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: In time? You mean it could be months, years before you find it? *shuffles his feet uncomfortably* Okay, sometimes he’s a jerk, but he’s not that bad… I wouldn’t wanna see him stuck like that for years. You couldn’t do that anyway… *points to the body* Without the soul inside, he’s brain-dead. Like, a living vegetable. He’d get bed sores. Muscle wastage. Plus, if you don’t feed him, he’ll starve to death. And… *frowns* What are you going to do about the poop?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* I can manipulate his body enough to get it to move. It’s not perfect but.. it’ll do.. *frowns in thought and looks over at Zach* Unless, you want to practice using your psychic abilities to see if you can control it. I’m certain Seph can give you instructions. *she begins wondering when exactly Seph’s psychic abilities started the develop anyway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up on Jenna’s thoughts, and then begins to recall incidents in his memory where he inadvertently used his abilities to influence and move objects, usually in fits of rage, shrugging the incidents off afterwards, as he didn’t have any explanation for it. He also remembers chronic headaches he developed during his puberty years where his mind abilties really began to develop and mature*

Zach: Eww, no. What do you want me to do, work him like a puppet? An eating… walking… pooping puppet. *shakes his head in disgust at the idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she considers Seph’s thoughts. She then mutters* I guess the children are lucky that they have us to guide them.. *she then frowns at Zach* Well, I would appreciate your help. You have the capabilities to help Seph’s body stay alive. It would definitely make things easier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Alright, but you owe me big. *scowls* You can start by not killing the dragons I bring home to care for. Hojo won’t let me keep one in the lab. *seems quite discontent and heads away to inspect Sephiroth’s body more closely. He pokes at it and begins to think* Okay, what do you wanna do with it first?

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Indeed… you also have decent care facilities should anything happen. My biggest concern with the children is them overloading their brain with their abilities, and burning their minds out.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.