Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s thoughts* ~You are quite right about that being impossible. Even if I tried what would equate to necrophilia… It isn’t very effective with the “cadaver” being the male.~ *she sighs then closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches over to feel his body, poking at the neck area* *”If the heart is still beating, it doesn’t count.”* *scowls slightly* *”But you’re right. It’s a bad idea…”* *shudders at the thought and the mental picture, also wondering what his children would think if they were to walk in on something like that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I know full well that your body is not a cadaver. It is still clearly alive.~ *she sighs* ~However, that doesn’t mean that I’d be able to stimulate it to an erection while it is basically brain-dead.~ *she shuffles about a bit to get comfortable. She then quickly moves to remove her robe so that she can sleep in the way that she prefers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks about her comment for a few moments, and then is a little reluctant to respond. He figures that because Jenna can see his thoughts anyway, he might as well speak his mind because she would be able to see his comments anyway* *”That’s inncorrect. You could…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I’m not about to have sex with your body while it is in that condition.~ *she yawns and closes her eyes* ~Good night, my love.~

Desiree: *walks all of the way up the stairs. Finally, she decides to move to where Aeris and Cloud are. As she reaches the room, she slows down. Then, she lightly knocks on the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Night…”* *becomes dormant as he wants to sleep*

Aeris: *is busy trying to coax Cloud into taking a bath right now, and nudges her along, handing her some towels* You should wash up, I don’t care if you’re unhappy. You need to be clean and there’s no two ways about it.

Cloud: *just looks at him, then lowers her head* No…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she hears the noises from the other side of the door. She then scowls and tries to knock with more aggression* Hello? Can I come in and talk?

Jenna: *curls up and does her best to become comfortable. Soon enough, she’d be drifting off into the realms of sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *opens the door, blinking as he sees Desiree inside* Oh, hello. What’s the matter? *once again tries to give the towels to Cloud, wanting her to strip down and take a bath* I’m not going anywhere until you do this, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Steps into the room. She then shuts the door behind her* I came here to talk.. *she frowns and looks at the ground* I’m sorry. All of this that has happened to you two this last few weeks… I’m sorry. *she bites her bottom lip*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* Pardon me? It’s not your fault… *sighs and reaches out to put a hand on her shoulder* A really dark-spirited being did it. It invaded Sephy’s body and he… *whimpers slightly, glancing over at Cloud, his voice dropping to a whisper* Well, she’s pregnant now. But none of that is your fault. A demon caused it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, it is my fault! *she tries to shake Aeris’s hand away from her. She then kicks at the ground, clearly upset* It was I who let the spirit out. I thought he was my friend. It’s all my fault. If I hadn’t let it cross-over… None of this would have happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *looks down at her for a few moments, then quietly sighs* Alright. But everyone makes mistakes. It’s alright… nobody died. No real harm was done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at Aeris, as if he has two heads. She then voilently shakes her head* No one got hurt?? No one got hurt? *she stomps her foot* Look at you. Look at your friend. My father.. All of you got hurt because of it.. I just wanted my mother to be tormented. Only her. Not all of you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Why do you want her to be tormented? That’s not very kind… and why ask a mean spirit to help you? Surely you know they’re not to be trusted… and I mean not at all, ever. *sighs* What has Sephy been teaching you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Crosses her arms and scowls* Mother is horrible.. You don’t know what she did to father. She deserves a lot worse than what happened to all of you combined. She doesn’t deserve Father at all. *she then notices the small dragon* Who’s that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Um, so far he’s said his name is Sephiroth, and he’s pretty firm about that. I don’t know much else, other than his claims that he’s a priest. Oh, and right now he’s a little white dragon. And he’s a little bad tempered so don’t go too close…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then kneels down next to St. Sephy. She studies over him before scanning him* Well, you do have the same energy signature as Father.. That’s really strange. *she shakes her head* Where did you come from?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *hisses at Desiree and backs up* *”Where I came from, they worshipped me as a god! I helped every one of them with their lives, and made them feel better about themselves! And that’s all been taken away from me… everyone here is ignorant and rude!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *she tilts her head. She then frowns* That doesn’t really answer my question at all.. *she sighs* Why do you feel so much like my father? Who exactly are you? Why are you here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *slowly shakes her head* It’s not your father, Desiree. For a start, he’s not a little dragon like that. Secondly, he was never a priest. Nor did anyone worship him. And nor did he work for the benefit of other people…

St Sephiroth: *growls at Desiree* *”I am here because I have been taken from my home. I suppose I feel like your father because I am a version of him from my own world.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks, seeming to be terribly confused* You mean that there are multiple versions of Father…? How does that work? *she shakes her head then scowls at St. Sephy* Were you the one who ruined my Father this time? He is completely catatonic!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *”I didn’t ruin him.”* *blinks, shaking his head* *”I didn’t do anything to him. He was possessed by a demon and we simply exorcised it. And then..”* *tenses* *”That woman ruined everything. It was all going to plan and then she…”* *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grits her teeth* That woman? Who are you talking about? *violently grips onto St. Sephy. Lifting him up, she begins to shake him* Tell me. I want to know who it is!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *begins to screech, trying to claw onto something as he is shaken, not wanting to slip out of her fingers or be thrown* *”The woman who was with him… his life partner. We were nearly done with the exorcism, and then she ruined the entire thing. Then she turned me into this… this… I don’t know what it is. Some kind of horrid smelly dragon.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grits her teeth at St. Sephy’s words. She then tosses him onto the bed in the room* Mother… Damn her. I know she couldn’t be trusted. *She clenches her fists. She then turns to storm past Aeris and toward the stairs*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.