Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and begins gathering up magical energies, also materializing her wings in order to help strengthen her spells* Get out of my mate. If you do not vacate his body, I will make you suffer for the rest of your miserable existence. *bares her teeth and growls. Meanwhile, her eyes begin to illuminate due to the energies that she’s gathering*

Astaroth: *giggles at the scene before him. He seems to be quite enjoying the unscripted show in front of him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks back at Jenna, seeming more impressed than anything else* Oh-hoh hoh! Wild one, are ya? *smirks and begins to pry through Sephiroth’s mind* Oh, I got a good one here. *waves to Jenna and suddenly teleports out of the area, reappearing three levels above in an abandoned hallway/tunnel*

Cloud: Okay, calm down… *sighs* There must be something we can do about this mess… *glances over at the demon* You did this, didn’t you? Turn us back!

Aeris: *begins to check himself over* You really stink, Cloud… take a bath some time, OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as Sephiroth vanishes. She then hisses and looks around* Damn it. ~Seph, can you tell me where you are?~ *she flaps her wings in irritation. She then moves out of the room, not bothering on checking up on Desiree at all*

Astaroth: Hmm.. *he flicks his tongue and pretends to be thinking. He then shakes his head and grins at them* No. I don’t think so. *giggling, he takes flight and begins to fly over their heads. He then swoops out of the room, as if taunting them to chase him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t have access to my telepathy, but… in a dark area, above where you were… I’m not sure where. I don’t normally come here.”* *loudly cackles and begins to run down the hallway, kicking at the walls, seeming just happy to be able to do things* I’m free! Free! FREE!! *his yelling may be able to give away his position if Jenna has keen hearing with good directional properties*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she hears the yelling. She then dashes to the stairs, trying to pin-point the source of the noise. After a few minutes, she manages to locate Sephiroth again. She growls in irritation and spreads her wings. However, this time, she doesn’t waste time with words. Instead, she just lashes out at her possessed mate with a powerful flame-blast spell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to bound off the walls in a very hyper manner, grinning as he whips around to eye off Jenna once she comes near. He backs up as the flame blast comes at him and tries to get out of the way, ending up getting badly singed by it anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and nears Sephiroth, still quite irritated at the demon. She then leans down next to him* Get out of my mate. *she begins charging another spell, this time a “dark”-based one* If you do not, I swear I will rip you apart.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly laughs, rising to his feet again* Pain… such lovely pain… oh how it stings. Oh how it stings. It makes me feel alive! *pulls at his charred hair, ripping chunks of it out, throwing the strands onto the ground. He moves towards her, grinning in a feral manner* Rip me apart if you want, bitch. But you have to catch me first. *teleports away again, this time reappearing in the same area as Aeris and Cloud. He stops to stare at the other demon, smirking* We have company. *immediately eyes off Aeris and begins to lick his lips*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *lands on Sephiroth’s right shoulder and makes himself comfortable. He then peers at his face* Company, hm? *he looks back then frowns* Oh… her. Beware that one. She is dangerous. She already carries a chaos spawn, so she can’t be possessed… Much caution is needed.

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as Sephiroth vanishes once more. She then tosses the spell she had been prepping at a random wall, making a loud crashing sound. She then storms out of the area* ~Seph, please keep me updated. I’m not going to be able to chase you that effectively if you don’t help me… somehow..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I can’t tell where I am now.. a new room. Cloud and Aeris are here. And there is a strange bird on my shoulder…”* *loudly chuckles as he approaches Aeris* It’s been over a hundred years since came across one of these… *moves on Aeris, grabbing her wrists* Hello pretty. *grabs at her dress and begins ripping the front to expose her breasts*

Cloud: *yells* Sephiroth?! What the hell are you doing here??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* Where Cloud and Aeris are… They better not have moved. *She begins to dash up the stairs, heading up to the room where she last saw Cloud and Aeris. She then barges into the room, not bothering to knock at all. Panting slightly, she glares at Sephiroth, not even noticing what he’s doing at the moment* This is getting old…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes off Jenna and hisses, dragging ‘Aeris’ into the corner of the room* Damn it… *despite Cloud’s struggles, Sephiroth is physically much stronger than her. He aggressively pushes her down onto the far bed and then begins to strip her of her clothes, using one hand to cover up her mouth to prevent her from yelling while he does so*

Aeris: *blinks at Jenna* You gotta help us! We’ve been switched around! I… you’re never going to believe it… *loudly whimpers and points to the lizardy-bird demon* He did it, all of it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls out at Aeris, quite irritated* I don’t give a damn what you’re talking about. I have more important things to deal with at the moment. *With that, she pulls out a knife from her sub-space pocket. She then tries to throw it into the back of Seph’s neck, aiming for the spine*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is in the process of shoving Cloud down onto the floor and gets stabbed in the ribcage while he is moving. He growls in pain, but then begins to laugh again* Such a lovely feeling, pain… it’s giving me an erection. *loudly laughs again, then kicks Cloud to the ground, lying ontop of her. He then begins to tear off the rest of her clothing, ignoring her panicked frenzied cries for help*

Aeris: Please, help! *stares at Sephiroth* Oh my god, what is he doing to him?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hissses in irritation* Damn it! *she then pulls out a katana from her sub-space pocket. She then lunges forward and tries to stab Sephiroth straight through the heart, hoping that the demon would leave him while his body is dead*

Astaroth: *hisses as he spots Jenna moving closer* Fool, said watch for her. *he then spreads his wings and flies upward, not wanting to be around while she’s attacking the demon in Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply tenses as the katana is plunged into his heart. The pain shocks him so much that he stops what he’s doing, allowing Cloud to push him off and crawl out from underneath him, retreating across the room to find some more clothes to cover up in. The demon sharply yanks the sword out and lies on the ground, panting, thanks to the katana stabbing through his heart and slicing his left lung, puncturing it. He breathes hard and begins to cough, bringing up blood as he does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, a bit regretful that she had to go to such lengths to disable Sephiroth. She then sadly shakes her head and grumbles* This shouldn’t have happened… *she then glances over at Cloud* Leave this room, I cannot say what will happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *glares at Jenna* I… I’m not leaving Aeris behind, not when that bastard is here! You wouldn’t listen to her, so why should we listen to you? *finds a robe and places it on, pulling it around herself* He’s evil, and he should be killed!

Sephiroth: *just lies on the floor, dead shortly after he bleeds out. His body lies still on the ground for several moments before twitching, soon reviving itself. He loudly coughs and slowly sits up* That was unfortunate…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls at Cloud* That isn’t Seph.. And.. Aren’t you Aeris? *frowns then shakes her head, not wanting to bother figuring it out at the moment. Instead, she snorts with irritation* Leave now. I cannot insure your safety if you stick around. *Then, she turns her attention back to Seph. She narrows her eyes with suspicion as he revives, trying to determine who she is dealing with at the moment*

Astaroth: *screaches out* Take her out now! Do something. Don’t let the choas-spawn remain available to attack us. She was born to kill. She’ll destroy us! *he moves to perch in the far corner of the room, not wanting to be near Jenna*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly rises to his feet, walking towards Jenna, prying through Sephiroth’s mind and his thoughts. He abuses Sephiroth’s ability to purr once he reaches the woman and leans forwards to plant a gentle kiss on her cheek* Do not worry. I am quite alright now. *grasps Jenna’s hand and tries to lead her out of the room*

Cloud: I’m not going anywhere without Aeris! I don’t care what that bastard does!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and tries to push Sephiroth away* I am not quite certain that I’m convinced, Seph… *she deeply frowns, studying his stance, trying to make a decision. She then hisses at Cloud* Take Aeris with you then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her* What can I do to reassure you that I’m alright now? *reaches out to grasp her wrists with his hands, gently holding them* Come on. Tell me anything. *begins to gently bend her hands back on themselves* Anything… *grits his teeth hard and suddenly tries to snap her hands back on the wrists, trying to break them*

Cloud: *grabs Aeris by the hand and tries to pull him out of the room* Come on, run!

Aeris: No, Cloud… I’m… I’m strong like you now. I can do something! *clenches his fists and moves in on Sephiroth, attempting to punch him in the arm* Kick him in the pee-pee, Jenna! That’ll stop him for a while!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns with doubt as Sephiroth continues to speak. However, once he starts beginning to try to snap her hands back, she hisses in annoyance. Not so much that it’s causing her pain, but the fact that he’s still possessed. She then spreads her wings and glares at him. Meanwhile, her metallic gloves make a strong whining sound as the metal is being distorted* Damn you.. ~Seph, please, just fight against this thing. I don’t think I can do it completely on my own..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do you think I’m just sitting here and doing nothing!? I’m doing everything I can, but I’m powerless against this menace!”* *loudly laughs and continues trying to bend Jenna’s hands back on themselves, then suddenly swipes a leg out, trying to leg-sweep her off her feet entirely* You’re getting between me and my fun. And that’s terrible. *suddenly kicks her away and goes after Cloud, suggestively purring* Come back, bitch. I still have that erection. It survived death, just like I did! *laughs at his own words*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as Sephiroth sweeps her feet out from under her. She then hisses in pain as she smacks in to the floor. However, she refuses to let the pain get to her. Instead, she struggles back up to a somewhat seated position. She then spreads out her wings once more and tries to draw at the energy inside Sephiroth, hoping that will stop him. However, she doesn’t want to hurt Seph’s soul with this maneuver, so she’s rather cautious with what she is draining*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.