Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Hmph…”* *feels annoyed at Jenna’s seemingly ‘lack of care’ on the subject of purring and becomes quiet for now*

St Sephiroth: *collapses on the floor, looking quite drained from this experiences* *”Stop… it…”* *manages a hiss, then topples backwards off his feet, lying on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Aeris* There. Now, please just look after this version of Sephiroth. *she shakes her head and snorts. Turning away from Cloud and Aeris, she begins to mutter under her breath* It’s not lack of care, Seph.. I just couldn’t think about your things while I was casting that spell. Who knows what would have happened if I lost track while casting a teleportation spell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *scoops up the little white dragon and lays him out on the bed, sighing* I wonder why that happened. *pokes at his wings, frowning* What does a guy like this eat anyway? I don’t have to run out and kill things to feed him, do I…? *blinks as he looks over at Jenna, wondering why she’s ‘talking to herself’*

Sephiroth: *”I can think of other things while focussing on teleportation.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. *glances over at St. Sephy. She then shrugs* I don’t know what he normally eats. DIdn’t I let you know who he is already. *shaking her head, she tries once again to telepathicly send to Aeris the information on St. Sephy. Or, at the very least, the information that she knows on him. She then turns around again, growling* Well, that’s you. My techniques require for me to stay more focused.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Sounds like a weakness that can be exploited then. Come on, let’s get out of here. There’s no reason to be in this room any longer.”*

Aeris: Oh, right… *slowly nods his head, staring at Jenna* Um, are you OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Defensively growls and snaps at Aeris* We’re fine! *she then snorts before moving to head out of the room. Soon enough, she walks down the stairs, intending to return to her bed* It’s not a weakness, Seph. It’s just different from your abilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stares at Jenna some more, utterly confused. He doesn’t currently have any means to scan Jenna, so he just interprets it as her talking to herself* Alright… are you sure? It’s just… *sighs*

Sephiroth: *”Very well. They’re foreign to me. And they seem different, like they require more effort. It feels… well, cumbersome.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and grumbles* Well, not every damn joe can master what I do, Seph. That is why it takes years of practice to master magic. Your planet just has it easy with all that materia junk. *She shake her head. She then moves to sit down next to Seph’s body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once seated next to his own body, he reaches out towards it, placing a hand on his thigh. Then he begins trying to use Jenna’s psychic abilities to manipulate his own body, wanting to see how far he can get, and how effective it can be*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs, thinking that Seph will be very disappointed. Still, she pulls back in control, not wanting to get into Seph’s way. As for her psychic abilities, they are nearly non-existent. So, if Seph tries to push it, he’d only cause her to gain a large headache*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *withdraws from his own mind not long after, seeming quite unhappy* *”You can’t manage anything of the level I try… and practise out of boredom.”* *sighs* *”You can’t even manipulate it into chewing. The body will starve after it consumes it’s fat and muscle resources.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head, trying to clear it of the little headache that Seph has already given her. She then mutters* Yes, you’re right there. I am no good at psychics. I thought you found that out after we were stuck in each others’ bodies when you first set up the bond. *she then closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on a manipulation spell, trying to control Seph’s body like a marionette doll via the spell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially thinks about using a manipulation technique to feed himself, but goes very much silent and dormant once Jenna begins her concentration on the spell, not wanting her to ruin it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, grumbling* I really hate these types of spells… *after about a minute, she manages to get Seph’s body to sit up with her spell. However, it would clearly be swaying about and not steadily controlled. She then opens her eyes to examine her handi-work* Hrmph, I don’t think this will do much good at all.. *she shakes her head* Perhaps we should just connect a feeding tube to your body..

Desiree: *glances out of her room, still seeming to be a bit wary of meeting with Sephiroth. She then blinks as she spots Seph’s body* Huh…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods slightly* *”You don’t have to feed it that often. It’s not going anywhere, it won’t consume much energy.”* *subtly glances across to Desiree, feeling annoyed* *”Why does she keep running when she sees me…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head then removes her influence from Seph’s body, making it plop back onto the bed* Hrmph… *she then takes notice of what Seph is looking at* ~I can’t say for certain. I don’t think it was the demon itself… Seems more like she’s guilty of something to me.~

Desiree: ~Cancer, Zach.. Did something happen to Father recently?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Not that I know of… he’s just been lying there, as if dead, or vaped by something. I scanned him, and it’s like he’s died. But he still breathes, so I don’t know. Maybe he’s braindead.”*

Sephiroth: *”Perhaps you should ask her, then…”* *scowls slightly* *”This has been persisting on and on. It’s getting tiresome.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Maybe you should check him out, Zach. You’re the one who is medically inclined here. I don’t even know where to start..~ *she looks over Jenna, scowling at her. She then glances at Seph’s body again. She then scans Seph’s body* ~There’s nothing… No demon.. No father..~

Jenna: *grumbles* Do you really think she’d talk to me, Seph? She hates me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I already did check him out. What do you want me to do to him? I already told you what I found. We don’t really have anything around here to do much more to him.”*

Sephiroth: *”You could always try…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~If it matters that much to you, go ahead and talk to her. She’s standing right there.~ *She nods toward her eldest daughter* ~I won’t get in your way.~

Desiree: ~Yea, but you said that he seems brain-dead. That’s not it.. There’s just no Father there. It’s strange..~ *she scowls and looks at Jenna* ~I bet mother did something to him again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If she’s not going to talk to you, what makes you think she’s going to talk to me while I’m in your body?”* *frowns, thinking about the situation in his mind. He quickly envisions Desiree getting angry at Jenna, throwing a tantrum, or accusing Jenna of the scenario itself* *”No.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* ~She’ll probably start accusing me of nonsense soon enough anyway, Seph. It’s pretty obvious that she’s glaring at me this very moment.~ *she moves to lie down on her back* ~However, if you don’t want to talk to her, I won’t make you.~

Desiree: *snorts in agitation at Jenna’s behavior. She then stomps out of the room, wanting to get herself something to eat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll scold her if she does that. I don’t know why she’s taken such a set against you. I’ve never encouraged that kind of behaviour…”* *sighs* *”I simply don’t understand it.. not at all..”* *begins to reflect on Desiree’s behaviour now and in the past, confused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~A child who has a parent just walk out on them usually winds up a bit bitter.. I’m just surprised that Zach and Cancer have forgiven me so easily. I never expected that.~ *she closes her eyes and sighs* ~Can you think of anything else that we should do for today, my love?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks briefly of sex, then of dissapointment and impossibleness. He sighs and shakes his head slightly, trying to get Jenna to lie on her side as he prefers that better* *”I can think of nothing… what can I do anyway?”(*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.