Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls and transmits her knowledge on St. Sephy to Aeris* He’s just a stupid idiot who needs to learn a lesson or two, Aeris. *she then glances over at Cloud* How exactly is she doing?

Dimitri: *frowns, not really convinced. However, he slowly nods* Ok..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *glances down at Cloud* She’s… better. A little. *sighs* I don’t know what to do with her. She’s lost interest in life, and in everything. It’s miserable to watch Cloud like this, because I know what he’s normally like… *takes the dragon and carries it into the bathroom, shutting it in* He can stay in there until he cools down. *ignores the thumping on the door that follows*

Zach: I work with him, he’s really great. You just… need to know how to handle him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Nods in appreciation* Thank you. That bastard bit one of my younger children. He was also proclaiming him a demon. I hardly think that he has much substance behind that statement at all. *she then moves closer to Cloud and examines her*

Dimitri: Mmm.. *flaps his wings out of discomfort again. He then look at his arm* No betta yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, that’s because it has to heal itself on it’s own. *places a large white gauze pad over the bite mark, then begins to tape it down* You’re lucky he didn’t bite into your flesh and start shaking his head. You would have gotten severe lacerations, and would have needed stitches. And then I would be going out to get revenge…

Aeris: Oh, I see… *sighs* That little dragon won’t do any more harm.

Cloud: *is doing nothing right now, other than staring at the ceiling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Revenge? Wha tha? *looks over at his sister* You know?

Seres: *shakes her head then shrugs* I no know tha. *She returns to watching what Zach is doing, fascinated*

Jenna: Good. Hopefully when that idiot calms down, he ca prove to be useful. *She shakes her head* We’d like to fix the situation that we’re in.. *she frowns at the way that Cloud is behaving* ~He’s acting as if he has mako poisoning again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: It’s… nevermind. *finishes dressing Dimitri’s wound and pats it down, grinning with satisfaction* Okay, you’re done. You can hop down and go back to playing if you want. But don’t pull the wound dressing off, OK? I really don’t want you to do any harm.

Aeris: A little dragon can’t do much good, can it?

Sephiroth: *”Are you sure it’s not psychological damage? I wonder if it’s possible for somebody to be traumatized so much, they don’t care about anything any more…”* *recalls the memory of raping Cloud in Aeris’s body again, particularly disturbed and troubled by the subject himself. He begins to wonder if Cloud was struck or traumatized worse, and assumes that it is probably the case*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pokes at his bandage for a moment. He then grins at Zach and nods* Thanks! I luf you! *he stands up then spreads open his wings. Soon after, he jumps off the table, trying to use his wings as a parachute-like device to soften his fall*

Seres: *watches Dimitri then pouts* No fair.

Jenna: ~Yes, I suppose it is indeed possible. However, I’ve seen human females who’ve been raped before. Most don’t get this traumatized. I’m not saying that they remain fine. However, they do function.~ *she reaches out to wave her hand in front of Cloud’s face* Hey, you. Wake up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at Dimitri, then gently laughs at him, grinning* Well that works. *glances at Seres* Yeah – I have to admit it. I’m kind of jealous too. *reaches over to pick her up, setting her on the floor so she can run off after Dimitri*

Cloud: What…? *reaches out to swat Jenna’s hand away, then rolls onto her stomach so she doesn’t have to look at her any longer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Giggles as she’s set on the ground. She then moves in to hug onto Zach’s left leg* Thanes. *Then, she dashes away from him, intending to follow her brother*

Jenna: *shakes her head at Cloud’s response. She then crosses her arms* A true warrior does not become a slug after adversity. *she snorts* I highly doubt that was the first time that body has encountered such situations. Not to mention, you are not the only creature to ever exist to have such things happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Great… I don’t care. *glares up at Jenna, then slowly sits up and rises up off the bed, moving away from her* I hope you didn’t come here just to mock me… I feel cherished. I would have thought that would take too much effort for you… *moves into the bathroom and locks herself inside of it*

Sephiroth: *feels a little annoyed, having not wanted to think of the incident again. However, now he is thinking about the circumstances surrounding it in detail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she crosses her arms* Believe it or not, I was checking up on your well-being. As I said, you are not the only being ever to have encountered such a situation. *she sighs at Seph’s thoughts* Don’t torment yourself too much over it… *she then looks over at Aeris* Have you two come to an agreement over the child in her womb?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *lowers his head, then moves to sit down at the edge of the bed, looking positively miserable* No… right now Cloud wants to abort it. I don’t want that to happen. I fear that if this keeps going, Cloud is going to resort to means of getting rid of it. Because if you do the right things, you can make it abort naturally…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* Well, if you really want to keep the child, I’d suggest your remove all hangars and other such objects that the brick-head can use. I’d also not let her go down the stairs on her own. *she hopes Seph isn’t too troubled over the fact that she is providing advice to Aeris as to how to keep the child. She then looks at the bathroom* Isn’t that where you put the dragon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I keep trying to tell Cloud about the joys of being a parent, but right now she doesn’t care. All she cares about right now is that there’s a child inside of her and the father is her most hated enemy. I’ll do what you suggested, but it’s going to be hard, especially when Cloud gets really determined…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm-hmm.. *continues to look at the bathroom door* Still, isn’t that where you put the dragon? You might want to check up on them if that is where you put it.. That guy really hates the Aeris of his world.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Oh, bad. Little dragons can do a lot of damage… *blinks and stares at the bathroom door. He is quick to open it, confused at what she finds inside* Where did the dragon go…? I don’t see it at all…

Cloud: *shrugs* I don’t know… *folds her arms and turns her head away. Currently she is sitting ontop of the toilet, both of the lids closed and down, having turned it into a seat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head* Bunch of idiots. *taking in a deep breath, she closes her eyes then concentrates on Sephiroth’s energy signals again as she attempts to locate the little white dragon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *is currently in the space under the toilet lid in the gap between the lid and the water in the bottom of the bowl, seriously not happy right now*

Aeris: *looks up, thinking he might have been climbing* I can’t do a thing in this body…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I need to fix my own problem. Then, I may try taking care of yours.. *Shaking her head, she frowns as she senses the energy signals from the toilet. She then mutters toward Aeris* I suggest that you ask your friend to get off the toilet so that you can obtain the dragon from the bowl..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks, confused. Then he grabs Cloud by the arm and pulls her to her feet, lifting up the lid of the toilet bowl shortly after to look down inside of it* Oh, there you are… why did you get in there? *reaches down to take the dragon out, but yelps and backs up as he leaps out*

St Sephiroth: *screeches in draconic tongue* “INSULT!!!” *shakes himself off and tries to run for the door*

Cloud: I did it because it kept trying to bite me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans and moves to block St. Sephy’s escape route. She then shakes her head and reaches down to grip onto him* Intriguing. Usually simple shape-shifting spells don’t actually equal the subject of the change becoming fluent in the language of the targeted creature that he becomes. *she snorts, not overly interested, just barely intrigued*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *glares up at Jenna and attempts to bite at any part of her that he can nip at once more*

Sephiroth: *’It’s possible to know one or two words of a language, no?”* *seems vaguely amused by the whole episode, especially at St Sephy being stuffed in a toilet. He says nothing of this however*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at St. Sephy’s attemts to bite her. She then firmly speaks out* Little dragons with small teeth will never puncture metal gloves that are designed to by-pass nerve damage. *She shakes her head. She then tries to shove St. Sephy at Aeris* ~It all depends on whether or not you encountered the language before, Seph. Though, I suppose I’ve encountered other circumstances where a subject of a shape-shift had gained the ability to speak the language of their new form without previously knowing it.. Such as you when I turned you into a feline… However, I think I added that bit into the spell… I forget.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t remember either… but whatever the case, in that situation, you ruined me partially forever.”* *thinks about the purring and how he’s more or less stuck with it now, and scowls slightly*

St Sephiroth: *growls and lowers his head, teleporting out of Jenna’s hands, leaving behind small whisps of energy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as St. Sephy teleports out of her grip* Damn god deja vu.. *hisses as she recalls all the times Seph teleported while he was possessed. She then closes her eyes and concentrates on casting a spell to teleport St. Sephy right back into the room. So, for now, she doesn’t allow herself much thought on Sephy’s purring*

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.