Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *feels a little self-concious of himself now, and slightly bothered by the fact Jenna so casually brought the subject up* *”I don’t think men are the only ones that… well…”* *grunts* *”I didn’t know it was sexual-related. It was suggested to me as a relaxation technique, and it worked well.”*

St Sephiroth: *chirps and runs off again, growling* *”Demon! Leave me be! You are from the devil!”*

Zach: *moves his hands under her when she begins to sink* It’s not bed, no. *grins and tries to prep her so he can show her again. When he receives Dimitri’s pain signal, he glances out of the room, frowning* *”Are you OK, Dimitri?”* *carries Seres back to the shallow water* Stay here, OK? I think your brother’s in trouble…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth’s words. She then shakes her head and sighs* ~Seph, I don’t mind that you did that activity at all. It wasn’t that major of an even-~ *she stops as she notices Dimitri’s signal. She then stands up* ~We should probably check on that..~

Dimitri: *whimpers* Wanna play.. *rubs the area that was bitten then sits down, still troubled by the fact that he was hurt. When Zach contacts him, he responds back with another indicator that he doesn’t like having been bitten*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps an eye on Zach, curious as he gets to his feet, taking Seres with him* *”I think he’s already onto it…”* *frowns and tries to take the lead so he can stand up* *”Should we go check?”*

Zach: *sets Seres down in the water, sighing as he glances back at Jenna, having seen her move* Are you getting that or what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stumbles slightly since both her and Seph were trying to perform actions at the same time. She then takes in a deep breath and retreats in her control a bit so that they are not fighting over what to do* ~Yes, I think we should check up on it. It felt as if the young boy is hurt.~

Seres: *frowns, staring up toward the ceiling. She then rushes out of the springs and moves to grab a towel*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yelps* Hey, Seres, come back! *grabs a towel and begins to hurriedly dry himself off* Uh.. I guess we’re all going together then, huh? *dries himself off, grabbing up his clothes even though he’s still partially wet*

Sephiroth: *”I didn’t sense that, but it was a distress signal.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not fully certain herself* ~It is hard to tell with Dimitri… Even I’ve noticed that he doesn’t have much psychic potential.~ *she takes the lead again. She then moves to the towel rack so that she can put on a robe*

Seres: *quickly grabs a towel then wraps it around herself, taking little care in the process. As soon as she’s covered with the towel, she runs out of the door* ‘Itri…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns at Seres and promptly grabs her up once he’s got a pair of pants on. He runs out of the springs area and darts up the stairs* I don’t know where he is… can you sense him out for me, Seres?

Sephiroth: *”I haven’t gotten much from him yet, I admit. The females all seem much stronger.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Zach then points in the general direction of Dimitri* He there. I know it.. *she whimpers, concerned for her brother*

Jenna: *finishes putting on a robe. She then calmly moves to follow after Zach and Seres* ~I suppose not all of them can be as good with telepathy as you.. After all, they have my genes, and I am not great at psychics.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But it doesn’t make sense. Why are the males turning out poorly and the females more advanced? Desiree and Seres, for example. Cancer and Zach do not count. *follows along after Zach, scowling*

Zach: *seems a little upset as he overhears ‘Jenna’ but doesn’t say anything and continues leading Seres to the spot* Okay, here we are. Here? *sets her down on the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs then mutters* It’s probably because Jenova’s a female to start with.. Perhaps her traits pass to females with more ease. *she shrugs, not certain herself*

Seres: *looks around as she’s set onto the ground. She then grins as she senses her brother, who is hiding in a corner, near the connector to the hallway* ‘Itri..

Dimitri: *is curled up and holding the part of his arm that was bitten* Wan ta play..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks about recessive and dominant genes and the probability of genetics in general, snorting at the comment Jenna has made* How does that even make sense? Do you know anything about genetics?

Zach: *sighs as he scans Dimitri out, then crouches down as he spot the corner* Are you OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I know that throwing a whole lot of animal parts into a splicer and pressing start isn’t a good idea… *She watches what Zach and Seres are doing. She then moves to their location* How is the boy?

Dimitri: *whimpers and then looks up at Zach* Wanna play.. New frien bite. *sniffles then holds out his bitten arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *crouches down in front of Dimitri and carefully inspects his arm, frowning* He’s alright I guess. He’s sad, which is understandable, he’s probably had a bit of a shock. *examines the arm more closely* He’s been bitten by something small and toothy. There’s a partial skin break… nothing serious. It just needs antiseptic and covering. Though… what the heck could have bitten him here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *moves to her brother’s side then begins to pat the top of his head, trying to calm him down. She then settles down next to him and begins to hum*

Jenna: *listens to what Zach has to say. She then shakes her head* So, he’s not too bad off, then? *she looks around, trying to find clues as to what bit Dimitri* Zach, can you tell what shape mouth the thing had?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, it’s pretty easy. If you’re a nerd, you can also tell how hard he was bitten. *lightly rotates Dimitri’s arm, trying to show Jenna the jawset marking in Dimitri’s skin* It has a narrow horseshoe shape, with… *glances closer at the bite* … there’s pointed marks on the outside at the back, and grooved indents inside of them, where it’s been bitten by a tooth, but not broken… *begins to think* I know a kind of dragon with teeth like this. It has flat molars in the back of it’s mouth, just like this. It uses them to crush up bugs and rodents that it preys on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Zach’s findings. She then snorts and stands up straight* Him.. Thank you. *she begins looking around* ~Where do you think that sniveling little other version of you is, Seph?~

Dimitri: *blinks and looks up at Zach as he turns about his arm. His wings then shutter slightly* Gonna make it betta?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, I am. Seres, can you follow me close? We’re going to help your brother get better, OK? *carefully picks up Dimitri, holding him firmly in his arms* Hold onto my pants if you want, Seres.

Sephiroth: *”You think he bit the boy? Why?”* *scowls slightly* *”Just sense out my energy signal. His was almost identical.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* ~I don’t know of any other dragons in the area.~ *sighing, she concentrates on the energy signals that she usually uses to locate Sephiroth as she looks about the room. Soon enough, she nears St. Sephy’s location then reaches in to snatch him out of his hiding spot*

Seres: *looks up at Zach then nods* Ok. *She quickly moves to Zach’s side then follows along with him*

Dimitri: *continues to sniffle* No faih.. Wanna play buh hurt.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *loudly screeches as he is grabbed up by Jenna ane begins to swing on his back, trying to reach back at anything, such as an arm, and bite her hard* *”Let go of me!!”* *snarls at her* *”What did I ever do to you?”*

Zach: Shh. I know… *carries Dimitri into the infirmary, then turns on the light and sets him down on one of the soft cushioned beds in the room* Just sit here for a bit, OK? *reaches down to pick Seres up, setting her down beside Dimitri, figuring that both of them will be kept quiet and feel safer with the other sibling close by. He wanders not far away, and begins to sift through the cabinets, looking for first aid supplies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and quickly moves in to clamp her right hand around St. Sephy’s snout* You are not biting anyone else here. *she scowls* Why the fuck did you attack our son? The boy doesn’t even hurt flies.

Dimitri: *nervously looks around as he’s set down on the table. Then, he scoots closer to Seres* No ‘Oho.. righ?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *glares back at her* *”He tried to grab at me. He has no sense of the word ‘gentle’. I told him to leave me alone and he persisted. That demon child doesn’t know anything and should be corrected accordingly!”*

Zach: Pardon? I don’t know what you’re saying… *sighs and finds some antiseptic liquid and gauze, moving over to the bed so he can set them down* Just relax. *places some antiseptic liquid on some cotton wool, then moves in and tries to clean up the bite wound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls at St. Sephy* Demon child? *she snorts* I hardly think that boy has enough backbone to be considered anything akin to a demon at all. *She continues to hold her hand down on St. Sephy’s snout* Hrmph, I hardly think the boy tried to attack you at all. *with that, she begins to carry St. Sephy to the room where Aeris and Cloud are, figuring that would keep St. Sephy from biting any more of her children*

Dimitri: *flaps his wings as the liquid hits his wound. He then whimpers* Hurts… *he goes back to looking around though. He then transmits an impression to Zach that he’s afraid of Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *makes muffled breathing sounds due to the fact his snout is being clamped down on. He struggles and continues his wiggling, growling* *”Unhand me! That child is a spawn of the devil, and you know it!”*

Zach: Yeah I know it hurts, but it’s not going to get any better without protection and cleaning up. *continues to wipe the wound clean, sighing* Hojo? He’s not that scary. He’s just creepy and annoying. But he’s not scary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at St. Sephy* I do not know exactly what occurred between you and my son. However, he is not any form of devil. He likes playing. That is all. *She enters the room where Cloud and Aeris are being housed. She then tries to shove the dragon into Aeris’s arms* I want you to watch over this.

Dimitri: *whimpers* More.. He pull weens. It hurts. He scary.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stares at the dragon, then back at Jenna* Why are you giving me this? I don’t know how to care for a little dragon. *pokes at it when it tries to bite him* Why don’t you let it go outside? It looks kind of mean.

Zach: Hojo does a lot of things… *sighs* Don’t worry too much. He’s not bad.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.