Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

*Jenna had failed to lock the door to the bathing room. So, Zach would be able to open it up with ease, if he tried*

Seres: *grips onto Zach then continues to sniffle*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *carries Seres out into the springs area and sets her down nearby “Jenna”, frowning at her* Seres wanted you. I don’t know why you called me down, because she wanted you. YOU. *folds his arms* I know you wanna do your own thing most of the time, but she needs you. *walks away, leaving Seres with Jenna/Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *glances as Zach leaves her. She then releases a faint whining noise* Stay… *she then looks at “Jenna” before scooting closer to her* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and gives up, reaching out to pat Seres on the head, wanting her to calm down* *”Are you going to ignore me for the remainder of the day, Jenna?”* *scowls* *”Just what are you trying to prove by hiding anyway?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *continues to frown toward Zach’s direction, having wanted him to stay around* Mmmm.. *She then turns her attention back to “Jenna”. She then grins as “Jenna” pats her head. She then moves to jump into the water, not seeming to care that she’s still dressed* Play?

Jenna: *Sends a sharp jolt of anger toward Sephiroth, trying to indicate to him, without words, that she is deeply insulted by the way that Seph is behaving toward her. Especially since she was trying to help him recover from his previous situation. She then quickly returns to her recluse*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll take that as a yes. I was perfectly fine being dormant, but you had to hassle me. I don’t understand it, but it’s almost hypocracy to turn about and do the exact thing.”* *scowls to himself, pondering that if Jenna is angry at him, if it would make her get rid of him faster. He seems to like this idea, and begins to think that getting away from Jenna would be a good idea right about now* No we’re not going to play…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *frowns, disappointed in “Jenna’s” response. She then droops her head* Neva wanna play…

Jenna: *Growls, quite irritated at what Seph is thinking. She finally decides to come out again, though she is clearly quite furious* ~I DO not know how exactly to fix this, Seph. I tried and I failed. Stop being such a fucking idiot over it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What am I supposed to do? I am absolutely powerless to do anything about this, and you don’t know how to fix it. I can’t just sit here and pretend everything is fine. And I don’t think anyone could.”* *sighs at Seres* You should have taken your clothes off first, you know. Go do that, and see if you can find one of the bath toys. *shrugs* I might suggest throwing one of the balls around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *pouts* Balls no fun… Wanna play wit you, Matha. Fatha no doing anything. *she shakes her head*

Jenna: ~Being a putrid brat about it and blaming me at every corner is not helping, Sephiroth. I am trying to be hospitable, and you throw such actions into my face. So, fuck it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna’s anger and begins to feel regretful of his actions. For the time being he doesn’t say anything, not even to Seres as he lowers his head, seeming unhappy as he reflects over about everything that has happened, and what has been done so far. He reaches over towards Seres, trying to take her wet clothing off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh, finally starting to calm down. For now, she continues to allow Seph to control her body, still feeling bad that he had to miss out on interacting with their children for the last week*

Seres: *whines slightly as “Jenna” starts to remove her clothing* No wan bass. Wan play! *psychicly calls out for Zach, trying to see if he wants to play with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I’m not giving you a bath. If you want to play in the water, you need to get these wet things off, understood?

Zach: *replies back to Seres with ihs own signal* *”Do you want me to go out there and play with you, or do you want to come in here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks then nods at Sephiroth’s words* Ok… *she then seems to think for a few moments* ~Here, here. Water is fun. Please come. I like brother.~

Jenna: *softly mutters* It wouldn’t hurt for her to get a bath as well… It’s been a while.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, then rises to his feet, crouching down for the few moments it takes to remove Seres’s clothing. He discards it by throwing it to the used towel area, then walks out into the deeper water in an attempt to encourage the others to move further in themselves*

Zach: *”Oh, alright.”* *moves into the springs area, frowning slightly* You want me to get wet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *giggles as Sephiroth tosses her clothes to the side. She then begins to splash the surface of the water. However, she stops as she hears Zach. She then looks up at him with a broad grin spread across her lips* It fun! *giggles and resumes splashing*

Jenna: *softly speaks, trying not to gather much notice* Feeling better now, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not very much… at least you’re not trying to deny me any freedom at all.”*

Zach: *sighs at Seres* But… *pauses, giving up* Alright. *strips down naked and moves into the water after her, attempting to lightly splash her on his approach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* I wouldn’t ever do that to you. *glances over at Seres and Zach* Seems like those two like interacting.

Seres: Yay! *rushes over to Zach as he moves into the water. She then hugs his right leg. However, she stops as she’s splashed. She then pouts and violently splashes Zach in turn*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *loudly laughs as Seres splashes him, then overdramatically collapses over, trying to act like he’s been hit and killed* Oh, you got me… you got me… *raises an arm up as if grabbing at something above, then flops it down, going silent*

Sephiroth: *”Indeed, it would seem they are. Your punishment worked better than you originally thought.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *bliks in confusion for a moment* ~Punishment…? What punishment are you talking about..?~ *she had forgotten about the week that she had Zach change the twin’s diapers, mostly due to the fact that the event was relatively minor in her mind*

Seres: *giggles then moves over to Zach’s side. Soon enough, she leans over him and begins to tickle him* I win!

Dimitri: *is wandering around upstairs, trying to find something to entertain himself with. He then stops as he spots a little white dragon. Broadly grinning, he quickly moves to chase the dragon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* *”I was thinking about that event where you had punished Zach, and his punishment was to change the infant’s diapers for a week. I am surprised that you have forgotten it.”* *begins to think of the week and the punishment surrounding it in general, also pondering to himself that in that period of time, it helped Zach to bond with the infants properly and even enjoy their company*

Zach: Aaagh! *wiggles, grabbing onto Seres so he can pick her up and hold her at an arm’s length to prevent her from tickling him further* Stop it, you big meanie! *grins all over his face, indicating much playfulness* Stop it! *chuckles*

St Sephiroth: *was busy exploring the halls, trying to get his bearings. When he sees Dimitri he loudly chirps and begins to run away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, that.~ *she shrugs* ~I never really thought much about it, to tell the truth.~ *She then moves toward the shallows so that she can grab a bar of soap. She then idly scrubs herself clean as she watches Zach and Seres play*

Seres: *giggles as Zach grabs onto her. She then reaches out for him* More! More!

Dimitri: *giggles and continues to chase the little dragon. He flaps his wings from time to time as he chases after the new thing* Wan…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes the time to retreat and become dormant, giving Jenna full control over her body again without interruption* *”Well, now you can. It’s interesting how small events like that work out into unexpected different things.”*

St Sephiroth: *stares back at Dimitri as he sees the wings and stops, raising his head, flaring his wings out, loudly hissing* *”Back, demon! Get back and begone from my sight!”*

Zach: Oh, alright. *moves her in towards him, then cuddles her as he moves out into the deeper water* Wanna learn how to float? Or swim? Or doggy paddle?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, I suppose you are right there.~ *seems slightly humored* ~I almost expected you to jump for the chance to abuse a free chance to wash my breasts.~

Dimitri: *doesn’t stop at all, mostly because he doesn’t understand the word “demon” yet. He then leaps, trying to tackle St. Sephy and grab onto him* Cute!

Seres: *grins then nods* Yea! Soun fun! *energetically nods her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Only from the outside looking in.”* *frowns slightly* *”Becoming sexually excited over your own body would be just strange, now wouldn’t it? I’m sure you would be repulsed at the same time, thus confusing the body.”*

St Sephiroth: *loudly hisses and begins trying to snap and bite at Dimitri when he comes near*

Zach: Okay. *sets her down in the deeper water, trying to lay her out on her back* Just put your head back and lay flat, like you’re in bed. Put your arms out and stay absolutely still. That’s how to float. Got it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a faint smirk* ~Oh, who says that I’ve never touched myself, Seph?~ *she shakes her head* ~Do you really think that men are the only ones that conduct activities like that which I caught you doing in the past.~ *she recalls the first night that she got him to have sex. More specificly, she recalls his reaction when she caught him masturbating*

Dimitri: *yelps as St. Sephy bites at him. He then whimpers* Ow… *he sends out a very weak distressed psychic signal to his family, trying to indicate that he’s in pain*

Seres: *listens to Zach then slowly nods* Ok. Relax. *she grins and does her best to relax. However, she jumps back to her feet when part of her body begins to fall under the water* Tha no bed…

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.