Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s probably because you still have your own to consider as well. Based on my observations, spirit energies mix and combine like water. Right now you have more than one energy floating around inside of you and it will be impossible to seperate from another. I’m actually surprised you didn’t absorb me completely.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Sephiroth* It’s not that hard, Seph. One just needs to know how to be a good host. In fact, there are several classes of mages that used to specialize in being hosts to wandering spirits. They were most often called Avatars.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *listens to her information, then begins to wonder why Jenna screwed up so badly if she is so good at magic* *”I see. You’re not a good host, then? Or inexperienced?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then snorts* I’ve only read up on it, Seph. The fact that you are still separate from me should indicate something. *she glances at his body again. She then mutters* What are we going to tell the children?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They won’t be able to understand it. I don’t really think I can understand it myself…”* *sighs* *”Tell them… I don’t know what to tell them.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I suppose for now, I”ll just say you’re being lazy. *she allows herself a smirk* It wouldn’t be that far of a stretch for them to imagine you being that lazy.

Seres: *rushes down the stairs, having stolen away some cookies from the kitchen. She then grins as she spots her mother. So, she quickly moves to climb up onto the bed then moves to cuddle up against Jenna* ‘ello, Matha

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Of course, tell them that…”* *seems quite unhappy, retreating to a dormant-like state as Seres tries to cuddle Jenna, feeling quite frustrated and powerless right now, also thinking that this isn’t really him and that he should be on the outside looking in on a scene like this**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s retreat. She then pats Seres’ head before closing her eyes* ~Seph, go ahead. You haven’t been able to interact with your children for so long. You deserve it. I don’t mind at all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I told you what I felt and what I wanted already. Stop trying to push this.”* *scowls slightly, irritated* *”I’ll just tell you in less words then… no.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s words. She then shakes her head* ~Seph, I can’t say exactly how long you are going to be in here. You can’t mope about the entire time.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not moping, I just want to be left alone. I don’t want to take over and do other things – I just want to be out of here.”* *narrows his eyes slightly* *”Exactly how long am I going to be in here, anyway? Can you give any time estimate at all?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, Seph. I cannot. I shall try, but I can’t make any promises.. You know full well what the results of my last attempt was.~ *she frowns, still thinking that Seph deserves more than her to be able to interact with Seres*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just retreats to the back parts of Jenna’s mind, not wanting to have anything to do with the situation right now. He feels cheated and angry, and begins to question Jenna’s decision about drawing him into her body, pondering if it was the best option, and if anythign else could have been done*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, deeply hurt at the train of Seph’s thoughts. She then shakes her head and just stands up, leaving Seres on the bed. She then walks into the bathing room and shuts the door behind herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Whether you like it or not, you can’t really lock yourself away anywhere, you know.”* *scowls slightly* *”At least until you manage to shove me out of your mind again. Just how do you plan on doing that, anyway? Had you even thought about it? “*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, would you have done any differently if you had been in my situation?~ *she snorts then moves to the edge of the water. She then begins to strip down. Soon, she moves into the water so that she can sit down. Once there, she just closes her eyes and tries to slip away into an area that she had designed years ago to block out Sesshou’s attempt to scan her. Thus, Seph might feel as if Jenna were just vanishing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, of course I would have. Because I can’t do what you did at all. I don’t have the ability to do it. What kind of a question is that?”* *becomes confused as Jenna retreats into her mind, not understanding how she is able to dissapear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her body becomes mostly limp as Jenna retreats, unless Sephiroth were to take control in her stead. She also doesn’t seem interested in responding to him any more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes quite frustrated at Jenna’s ‘wall’ of silence and releases a loud growl* Oh, so it’s fine for you to do that, but when I tried it, you kept hassling me? *snarls* Phh… *glares ahead, pissed off and still quite angry at Jenna’s decision*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *is still sitting on the bed, troubled by the way that Jenna just left her. She then sniffles and emits a psychic transmission to indicate that she’s feeling lonely*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *senses the transmission enough to know what it is, then sighs* *”You didn’t have to leave her.”* *scowls and attempts to contact Zach* *”Go see what the young girl wants, boy. And be quick about it. You don’t want her to start crying and screaming at everybody.”*

Zach: *”Sorry, mom… I’ll go do it now. Are you feeling OK? You just seem cranky, I guess…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *moves up to Sephy’s body’s side. Then, she begins to push at it* Mmm… *sniffles* Why no move? *she continues to send out signals to indicate that she wants her parents*

Jenna: *is still feeling insulted by the way that Seph had been acting before. So, she doesn’t move out of her sheltered area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *moves down the stairs, having been hiding in Hojo’s labratory when he was disturbed. He peers into the room and walks over to Seres, reaching down to try and pick her up* Okay, now that I’m here… what were you so upset about?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Sniffles and looks up at Zach* Wan Matha. She here, then she wen there! *points to the bathing room* She leave me.. *whimpers, still upset*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, really? *frowns* *”Hey mom, why did you call me down here when Seres clearly wants you?”* *sighs and crouches down to pick her up, holding her firmly as he tries to open the door to the springs area* Open up, OK? *knocks on the door*

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly and ignores the knocking*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.