Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, not fully enjoying the fact that Seph is influencing her facial expressions. However, she doesn’t stop him. Instead, she just grumbles* I’m trying.. *she then glances up at St. Sephy, trying to determine if he’s noticing her difficulties*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *stares at them, seeming to be in a state of disbelief* You shouldn’t have done anything other than what I told you. *sighs at her* Now it’s all quite messed up, isn’t it? *slowly shakes his head* Oh, you fool… you fool! I knew I shouldn’t have let you do what you wanted to!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Bares her teeth, quite annoyed at St. Sephy’s words. She then hisses in annoyance* I do not need to be berated by a fake and unintentional liar! You are the one who didn’t even take enough care in your little exorcism to pay attention to the purpose of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: How am I fake? *glares at her* And how am I a liar?! If you hadn’t touched the materia, you wouldn’t be in this predicament right now, would you? I should never have given the thing to you in the first place! *places a hand on his brow, sighing* I don’t even know how to go about undoing this mess…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clutches her fists, quite irritated at St. Sephy. She then growls* You are simply a son of humans. You are not what you pretend to be. *she snorts then narrows her eyes* And no need. Fix your own problems instead! *She quickly casts a spell, mentally concentrating on the energies needed. Seph would notice that there is a light tinge through Jenna’s body as the energy is channeled through her then manipulated in such a way that it shifts St. Sephy into a small white dragon, which is about two feet tall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: I made this my problem and I was going to do as you asked until you decided to butt in and ruin everything! You did not have to intervene and… *seems surprised as he is shrunk, his body shifting into the small dragon. He growls at her and quickly hops out of the room, angry*

Sephiroth: *”Was that really necessary…? What if he could have helped us? Now you’ll never know…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts. She then glares at St. Sephy’s assistants that are left in the room* Do not think that you are following any ancient being. *she then shifts into her hybrid form and moves to pick up Seph’s limp body* ~Hrmph.. perhaps not, but he was being an absolute pain. He was the one who messed up to start with.. ~ *she scowls then moves toward the way that St. Sephy went, deciding Seph may be right*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna’s train of thought* *”Would you really want to help somebody who had just turned you into a dragon? I don’t advise following him. You’ve most probably just ruined our chances of ever receiving his help again.”*

St Sephiroth: *is already bounding into the church scaffolding above his room, using his claws to climb the wooden support beams, intending to hide and flee for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, if he wants the respect of his people again, he better. *Snorts* Not that he deserves it with his incompetence. He couldn’t even pay attention to where the demon he was casting out was. *she swishes her tail and continues to follow St. Sephy’s scent. Once she’s in his room, she quickly moves to shut the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *is already above the skirting boards in the roof, and scrambles up the side of the roof supports, bounding away from the room once he is in an area to do so*

Sephiroth: *growls* *”Why is this so important to you? Does it really matter, or not?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls* ~You were the one who suggested he might be able to assist us in getting you back into your body…~ *She snorts as St. Sephy scurries away. She then grumbles to herself before casting a spell to teleport him into the space right in front of her. She also casts a spell to suspend St. Sephy in the air with no traction nor air-flow around him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I never once suggested him – at all. I don’t know how you reached that conclusion. I never even mentioned the idiot at any point, even when I was possessed.”*

St Sephiroth: *flaps his wings as he tries to get away, then glares hard at Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, you said I shouldn’t have insulted him and turned him into this just a moment ago, Seph. Hence, you did say it. *she then glares back at St. Sephy. Then then begins pondering over the fact that the one with healing spells is currently incapacitated* Hrmph, his planet doesn’t need him anyway…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls in frustration at her* *”Forget it.”* *seems highly irritated, thinking that the entire thing is stupid and is angry that both Jenna and St Sephiroth seemed to have their own ideas about how to fix him when none of it is doing any good*

St Sephiroth: *screeches at Jenna and once again tries to get away, failing miserably*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Sorry for trying, Seph. *She snorts then quickly casts a spell to open a portal. Once it is open, she flicks her right finger at St. Sephy so that he’s flung into the portal. Once that is done, she jumps inside as well. She keeps a tight grip on Seph’s body as she tumbles out of the portal, not wanting to unintentionally hurt it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, thinking to himself that he’s probably being overly aggressive to Jenna, especially when he considers that she legitimately is trying to help* *”No, I appreciate it. It’s just highly frustrating to have to put up with this at all.”* *becomes dormant as Jenna casts the portal spell, not wanting to interfere. When she goes through it, he thinks to himself that it won’t matter if his body is thrashed around because he’s sturdy built and won’t break a bone easily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s throughts. She then grumbles* Your body could still have been lost if I had let go of it while traveling through that.. *she then shakes herself off before moving to pick his body up once more. She then glances at St. Sephy* Welcome to your new home. *with that, she moves to enter the base*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Ah I see… don’t do that, then. I want to keep it – it’s the only one I have.”* *smirks slightly* *”At least, until you rob the soul from a Sephiroth somewhere else and steal the body for my usage.”* *grunts* *”You’re taking him to the island? What about the children?”*

St Sephiroth: *screeches unhappily and tries to wiggle away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What about them, Seph? *She shakes her head* I see no reason why I should fear him with interacting with our children. *once she enters the base, she waves her hand to drop St. Sephy to the ground. Then, she heads downstairs, wanting to set Sephiroth’s body in their bed. She then sighs as she looks at his motionless form* Sorry for this, Seph.. Do you want to take control for a while? I won’t stop you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”As much as I care about you, I want to be here for as little time as possible. If you could just hurry it up, I’d appreciate it…”* *sighs slightly* *”I don’t need to have control.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I know you don’t want to be here. I want you to be in your own body too. *She shakes her head. She then closes her eyes and shifts back to her natural form* Go ahead, Seph. You’ve had to fight for it for so long in your body..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Go ahead and do what, exactly? I don’t need to have control and I don’t want it. All I want is to be back in my own flesh and blood body without any side effects or intrusions. I don’t need anything else.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I’m just trying to be hospitable, so to speak.. *she then moves to sit down on her side of the bed. She glances at Seph’s body then sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”It’s strange to look at myself from your eyes. It’s also strange to look at myself from the outside, generally… I look asleep. Or dead.”* *ponders how Jenna is going to fix the situation, not having much idea about it himself* *”This is going to be an interesting discovery, for sure…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I’ve done soul transferrence before… *She shakes her head* You were in that marble and I sent you back. I don’t know why I couldn’t do it again while you are within me.. *sighs and assumes that it was because she wasn’t moving an entire big of energy in a vessel but just a portion of the energies instead*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.