Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: I may be able to help. You might need to speak your plans first. *sighs* I don’t know where the demon is… we coated the body in scented oils to drive it out, and the body was broken down into it’s natural elements. But we never saw the demon in the spirit composition. Please, examine that materia closely. Maybe the demon has binded itself onto the man’s spirit…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* Seph and I are mystically bonded via our souls… I’ll insure that I know exactly where Seph is. *She closes her eyes so that she can concentrate on her bond with Sephiroth. She then begins to yank on it, pulling Sephiroth’s soul into her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses in discomfort as he is ripped out of the materia, seeming confused as he ends up in Jenna’s body. However, there is still a whisp of red energy where Sephiroth used to be inside of the materia*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the materia then tosses it over to St. Sephy* There, that thing is of no use to me at the moment. That’s probably your demon. *she crosses her arms. She then tries to mentally comfort Sephiroth, not wanting him to panic much*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather flustered upon discovering that there is still a soul inside of him. He is quick to back up, loudly growling, confused at the different ranges of colours Jenna sees naturally through her eyes* Get the hell out of me! *stops again, confused* When did… *glances down at herself, glaring* Damn it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes, once again trying to mentally sooth Sephiroth* ~Calm down. This is only temporary. The priest there didn’t know where the demon went. I knew that I’d be able to grab you and you alone by pulling you into my body. Settle down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems very mistrusting of what he senses right now* *”Is that you, Jen? Or are you the demon, trying to trick me? Why would you even answer a yes to that?”* *snarls angrily, going tense*

St Sephiroth: *stares at Jenna* Is the demon inside of you now…? *reaches out to try and take the materia from her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* No, the demon is not in me. I pulled my mate’s soul into my body since I can find it with ease. *she opens her eyes and looks at St. Sephy, trying to indicate that she’s being serious. She then releases a soft sigh before opening up her mind to Sephiroth, hoping the information there would prove to him that he’s with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems to calm considerably upon receiving Jenna’s information* *”At least it’s you and not the demon, but… why did you do that?”* *sighs* *”There would have been an easier way to find me.”*

St Sephiroth: Very well. If he’s safe, that means the demon is in my hand now. *glances down at the materia, then heads out of the room, leaving Jenna and Sephiroth alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then sits down again* This was the best that I could think of. Especially considering that your body is not present at the moment. *She deeply sighs then tries to make herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It was probably too hasty of a move, Jen. There was most likely another way, you know. All you had to do wait it out. I didn’t gain much. Whether I was stuck in a body with you, or stuck in the materia, I’m still stuck.”* *sighs and begins to dwell on the past few weeks, especially the incident where he raped Cloud against his will*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks* Seph, the priest lost track of the demon. I did this so we could insure that the demon wasn’t still with you, which it apparently was. *She shrugs* It was the easiest way for me to identify you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks that he is very glad to be rid of the demon, and that Jenna is much more sane calm company to keep. He seems relieved, but also a little unhappy* *”For how long will we be stuck like this?”*

St Sephiroth: *re-enters the room, seeming pleased* Well, what’s done is done now. Follow me back into the other room. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at St. Sephy* Apparently, not much longer. *she gets to her feet then nods at St. Sephy* We’re coming. *she frowns as she tries to remember if she can actually push Seph back out of her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *heads back into the next room where the silk bedding has been cleaned up. He raises his staff above his head and begins to mumble in a foreign tongue*

Sephiroth: *”You mean to say… you yanked me into your body and you don’t even know if you can undo it or not?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she notices that there’s not really much to be done in the other room too. So, she just sits down again. She then mutters* I think I know what to do, Seph. At least, in theory, it shouldn’t be too hard.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”In theory? You mean to say you’ve never done it before?”* *seems quite annoyed now* *”I don’t know what was better. This, or being with the demon. Damn it.”* *scowls, causing Jenna to scowl as well*

St Sephiroth: *as he begins to chant, the air soon begins to swirl with energies. After another few moments, Sephiroth’s body begins to materialize on the silk sheets, literally being built from nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Settle down, Seph. You shouldn’t be stuck here for much longer. *she sighs and then closes her eyes. Soon after, she begins to click her claws together as she regularly does as a nervous habit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *continues his chanting, seeming pleased once the body has reformed in the exact same condition it was broken down in, still containing the bruises he sustained earlier. He lowers his arms and walks over to poke at the body, admiring his handiwork* The planet does marvellous work for us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply continues to click her claws together, not really paying attention to what St. Sephy is saying or doing at all. She’s just pondering over what she needs to do to return Sephiroth back to his body. She’s pretty certain that she’ll be able to push Seph out, but she still has her doubts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Well, now would be the time you would hand me the materia so I can return the soul to the body, but you’ve already ruined that part, haven’t you. *sighs* Well, it’s ready for you to do now. As a short warning, the body won’t last long without it’s soul. Right now it’s practically brain-dead and running alone on instinct.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at St. Sephy as he mentions that the body is ready. She then nods at him before standing up. Soon enough, she is standing at Seph’s side. She studies his form for a few moments, trying to insure that it is indeed correctly reconstructed. Then, she takes a deep breath* Here goes nothing… *she closes her eyes and begins trying to push Seph’s soul out of her body and into his. However, for now, she only manages to shove out a small bit of his soul, just enough to keep his body alive, but the majority would be stuck in her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather confused at what Jenna is doing, but remains quite still, not wanting to disturb or interrupt her. When part of his soul is transferred partially to the new body, he growls, annoyed. His body also very weakly growls in reply to him, and he begins to think that the entire exercise was a waste of time* *”You made it worse!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance at Seph’s words, thinking that his anger isn’t helping. She then shakes her head and tries again, first fully pulling Seph’s soul into her body then trying again. However, none of her attempts achieve much of anything. For the most part, Seph’s body would be more or less void of a soul, with only enough life energy to stay alive on its own* Damn it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses in anger as he feels himself being pulled around, growling once he is back in Jenna’s body again* *”And just what ARE you trying to achieve?”* *snarls* *”You’re not going to get anything done that way, I hope you know!”*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.