Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as Seph vanishes. She then flares out her wings and begins to loudly hiss with anger. However, she decides to wait and see what will happen rather than attack. For, if St. Sephy doesn’t restore her mate after he’s all done for, she has decided to rip out his throat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *opens his eyes again, grinning as he sees the red spirit energy lingering in the air. He gently takes a clear coloured materia out of his pocket, raising it up into the space where the energy is lingering. It is attracted to the sphere and immediately draws itself into it, swirling around inside of it after a period of time* It’s done. *grins at Jenna, ignoring the fact she’s angry, also ignoring her wings* All you need do now is wait.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly growls and then releases a sharp screach of anger* Be patient?! My mate has been evaporated! How the fuck am I supposed to be damn patient when I no longer have my mate around?? *bares her teeth, thinking of biting into St. Sephy’s neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Relax. Calm. Be still. *reaches out towards her, then offers her the materia bauble containing the red spirit energy* He hasn’t evaporated. The planet has merely broken down his body into it’s various components so that the demon cannot keep a hold on him any more. Break this when he returns. It contains what makes him ‘him’, if you can understand that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns and looks down at the materia. She turns it over in her hands for a moment before muttering* He’s not going to be happy about this happening again… *she decides to sense out the materia in order to tell whether it’s Seph or not*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his spirit is very much contained within the clear bauble, and right now he is in a dormant non-reactive state, seeming pretty much quite dead at the moment*

St Sephiroth: Again? This has happened to him before? *scratches the side of his head* I certainly don’t remember you coming to me for assistance before. How very strange.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls at St. Sephy* That’s not what I meant.. *She snorts and turns her back on him* I meant that he’s had his soul removed from his body before.. *she deeply frowns at the way that Seph is behaving, fearing that his lack of inactivity means that he’s been injured at a spiritual level. So, she tries to stimulate him with a faint psychic inquiry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is very unresponsive to the pychic injury, and his life energies just continue to calmly swirl through the materia is if they were any other normal materia energies*

St Sephiroth: Oh, I see. It’s nothing to worry about, then. He will be just fine. *raises an eyebrow at her as she turns her back to him* Huh? What are you doing? Be careful with that, unless you want to add to it or remove something from it and permanently alter his life energies forever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at St. Sephy* He isn’t responding to my attempts to check up on him at all. *she clicks her claws on the ground* Seph wouldn’t ignore me like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Ah, pardon me for stating this, but.. how can he? He can’t respond to you when he’s like that. Here.. *moves over to Jenna, trying to take the small bauble from her* Let me take care of that, then. If you disturb it too much, you might damage it. And you wouldn’t want that. *glances around the room* I never did see where the demon went…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls in annoyance as St. Sephy moves to take the materia away from her. She then turns to face him* I was not hurting him. And he was able to respond quite well in a materia-like item before. Now, give my mate back to me!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *raises a hand up to her, sighing* We are not hurting him either. But that life energy needs to be stored somewhere while his body is being rebuilt. Or did you want the demon to continue clinging to it? *folds his arms* Sit down and be patient, child. We’re not causing any harm. You asked for this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to growl and holds out her right hand* Just give my mate back to me. *locks her eyes on the materia that St. Sephy had taken from her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *places the materia into his robe pockets for safekeeping* Alright, that’s enough. *waves his hands to the servants* We need a clean area here. Everybody can move out of the room and we can set this place up for the next exorcism. *moves for the door, waving to Jenna* Come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls and clenches her fists at St. Sephy’s actions. She then loudly snorts before moving to follow* Very well. *her tail angrily swishes as she moves along with St. Sephy. She also continues trying to stimulate Seph through their bond, mostly because she wants to know that he’s alright*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches slightly, but that is about all he does. If Jenna is curious enough to poke at him, she might discover that the current materia he is in is inhibiting practically everything he can do or influence right now*

St Sephiroth: Very good. This shant take long. *takes a seat on one of the lounges in his room, seeming to be waiting now. He lounges back and begins to hum*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in annoyance then moves to stand right in front of St. Sephy. She then holds out her right hand again* Give me that materia. You had no right taking it to start with.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna, seeming relatively unconcerned* What are you going to do with it? You want your friend to be fixed, correct? Take a seat. The planet is still in the process of repairing him. If he doesn’t have this, *pats his pocket* then he won’t get far. A body can’t do much without a soul to command it. Right now I’m actually more concerned about where the demon has gotten to… I don’t want it returning and invading the body before we restore the rightful spirit to it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at St. Sephy* I understand that, you fucking fool. I just want to hold onto my mate’s soul while I wait. I trust myself more than I trust you. *she trusts her hand toward him again* Now, let me have it. Then, I’ll just calmly sit there. *she points at a random spot on the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Fine, but be gentle with it. Don’t shake it, aggitate it, turn it upsidedown, break it, or try to do anything to it. If you want it to stay intact and pure, you need to let it settle and keep it as still as possible. *carefully reaches into his pocket and hands her the small orb* Now please, be careful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly* Thank you. *she grips onto the orb. She then walks a bit away from St. Sephy before sitting down on the floor. As she sits down, she finally returns to her natural form* Soon…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *glances over at her* Soon? Possibly. I cannot tell you for sure. The planet is busy. Without the soul to guide the body, it will be reconstructed in it’s own time. You cannot do much other than wait.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* If I were you, I’d just shut up and worry about where that damn demon is. *She hisses and shakes her head. She then gently pats the materia where Seph’s soul currently is being held*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *closes his eyes* Indeed… *lowers his head and concentrates hard. After a few moments, he slowly opens his eyes, seeming confused* It isn’t anywhere. *rises to his feet, pointing to the materia* Unless that is it there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at St. Sephy then scowls. She ponders over the situation before calmly speaking out* There is one specific way that I can insure that Sephiroth will be in one place and only one place. However, if I do that.. I might need help undoing it. *she gives St. Sephy a serious look* Are you most certain you can’t locate the demon?

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.