Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **carefully watches Jenna and attempts the same, managing to grow scales and ‘wings’. However, because of his genetic makeup, only one wing appears, which is black and feathered. He grows a tail shortly after, then tries again, morphing himself into a largish silver scaled hybrid dragon, smirking as he alters his form yet again to give himself three heads* Can’t hold me any more, can you. Thanks for the idea. *roars and tries to bite Jenna’s shoulder*

St Sephiroth: *stops dead in his tracks and turns to face the two, staring hard* My god in heaven… what the hell is that??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Seph tries to bite into her. She then flips away from him, doing her best not to be eaten at all* Damn it. *snorting, she narrows her eyes* ~Seph, regain your senses already. I know you can restrain him. Just do it!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head slightly, then moves back off Jenna, laughing* Fool. The one you call ‘Seph’ is no more! This world and all the others will soon know the mighty wrath of Sachrun Bhagavan Ranahma!! *raises his head and roars*

St Sephiroth: *glares* Now, that’s quite enough. *flicks the staff, then closes his eyes, concentrating* Forgive me, but… *summons the planet’s life energies, which seep up through the ground, surrounding Sephiroth, the tendrils curling around his limbs, binding him in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and glances back at St. Sephy* Thank you, however, I doubt you’ll be able to do what you want to do in private with him like this.. *she looks back at Seph once more* ~Seph, please. You’ve fought your planet’s attempts to rip your soul into pieces and make it no more. You are much stronger than this idiot. Not to mention, you’ve absorbed life stream. This guy should be no trouble for you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *furrows his brows* *”I… I’m trying…”* *is struggling against both the demon’s control, and the energies that bind him in place, gritting his teeth. After several moments of struggling and fighting with everything he has, he sends out a sharp destructive energy pulse, ripping through the binds that hold him, also reverting him to normal in the process. He collapses onto the ground immediately after, drained from his experience*

St Sephiroth: Well, that makes things easier I suppose… *flicks his staff, nodding to people in the church courtyard* You, you, and you. Pick this wayward soul up and carry him to my sanctum. Now. *nods at Jenna* You should follow.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, indeed, I should. I have a spell put over him so that he can’t get much farther than three human paces away from me. Your people wouldn’t be able to carry him far without me. *Thus, she remains by Seph’s side as the clerics pick up Seph and begin to carry him away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *just calmly walks behind the group as they carry him into the church. He begins to hum to himself as Sephiroth is carried into his private quarters and laid down on the bed inside of the room* Very good. *waves a hand* Bring oils, honey, milk and roses. Once you have cleared the room, carry him in there and begin stripping him so that the anointment process can begin.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at the list of things that St. Sephy wants to put on her mate. She then turns to face the man* Are you planning on curing him of this affliction or just make him smell like a homosexual?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *his right eye twitches for a moment before spluttering* We do not speak of such sins of the flesh in the holy domain, miss! *shudders, sharply speaking* NO. *forces himself to calm, tightly gripping his staff* Er, no… *sighs* The honey and milk cleanses the skin and makes it pure. If you are to purge a demon from the body, there is to be no unclean surface on the body. The sweet smelling oils and the roses will place the demon into hibernation, as they cannot stand the odours of pleasant things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sounds highly unconvinced* I see… *she then sighs and shakes her head. She flaps her wings a bit in annoyance before moving to sit down in a vacant chair in the room* Do whatever you think is necessary. However, if you fail in healing my mate… I shall make you pay for false promises.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Relax – I’ve done this before. *moves over Sephiroth and lightly taps him on the head* He’s going to wake up again soon, I fear. *claps his hands eagerly* Get moving, servants! Unless you want to have a wild angry demon on your hands. Which I doubt. *grins slightly as the workers hurry faster* Ah, good. They’ll be done within minutes.

Sephiroth: *makes a low inhuman snorting sound, then tries to roll off the bed, being rather clumsy* Fuh… *coughs* Fuck…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *curtly nods* Good. Then I shall trust you, for the time being. *she flaps her wings once more in irritation. She then looks over at Sephiroth. Frowning at the noise that he created, she quickly casts a spell to electrocute him once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses up, gritting his teeth in pain before falling utterly silent*

St Sephiroth: Don’t do that too much. You will stress the natural soul with pain and encourage it into retreat. Either that or you will weaken it, thus strengthening the demon’s hold. Some demon-possessed people actually strike themselves with objects or harm their bodies to cause pain and to win power over the natural soul. *seems pleased when the room is prepared* Good. Carry him in. Then strip him down and then we can begin.

*the servants rush over to Sephiroth and pick him up, hauling him into the room on the side. Once they have laid him out on the silk-lined bed inside the room, they begin to strip him naked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* If you manages to get this task done properly, I will not need to do that to my mate again. *she shakes her head then gets up. She moves to keep Seph within range as the servants move him away. She seems to be a bit on edge. However, for now, she remains silent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes no sound as he is stripped naked, other than the occaisonal coughing sound, caused by natural reflexes due to the uncomfortable position his neck is in right now, which is slightly crushing his throat in on itself*

*once they have properly laid him out and stripped him, the servants begin to liberally coat Sephiroth’s body with a heavily scented blended oil consisting of rose-hip, sunflower and olive oil*

St Sephiroth: Make sure you cover every surface. I mean every surface. The demon cannot be allowed to find a place to retreat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I still swear this part is just to make Seph smell like a homosexual. *She shakes her head. She then leans against a wall and watches on. As she does this, she just tries to send a soothing sensation to Seph via their bond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna* You’re his partner in life, aren’t you? *nods to Sephiroth* It might be an idea if you help and cover the areas that my servants are uncomfortable with.

Sephiroth: *a very faint feeling of annoyance is transmitted through the bond, at least until Jenna soothes him. However, he still keeps his brows furrowed, not seeming to be enjoying what is happening to him, even on a subconcious level*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at St. Sephy and nods at his first question* Yes, I am his mate. However, for life.. That is a hard one to say with certainty. No one ever knows the future. *She shrugs then steps forward* But no matter. What areas are you idiots afraid to touch? *she holds her right hand out, looking for someone to hand her the ointment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *raises his staff, hooking the handle of the oil bucket, moving it across to her* The face. The buttocks. The genitals. The feet. The hands. Basically, any areas which could be considered filthy and tainted by eartly desire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Your people can’t be bothered to touch his hands? *she snorts then grumbles* That is absolutely ridiculous. *she then grabs the bottle and begins to cover Seph in it. She snorts from time to time, mostly because she doesn’t like the smell at all. After a few minutes, she finishes coating all the areas that St. Sephy had listed* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: Can’t be bothered? Miss… you don’t want to know what hands get up to. *nods his head at her work* Good. *walks away from the group, picking up a wicker basket containing plucked rose petals. He begins to scatter them over Sephiroth, beginning to chant aloud in an old tongue. After he begins, his group of servants also join in. He hands the basket to one of the servants, and then begins to wave his staff over Sephiroth’s still form, continuing his chant, increasing in volume*

Sephiroth: *twitches for a brief moment, but only because he is highly uncomfortable. He continues to lie there, still quit out of it, seeming unaffected by the entire scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and taps her clawed toes against the ground as she watches St. Sephy. She then grumbles* Yep, homosexual…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *”I am not. Please, be quiet.”* *levitates his staff in the air, then presses his palms together, continuing with the chant, his voice volume near a yell now*

Sephiroth: *his limbs begin to twitch and spasm, and he makes a dry angry screeching noise with his throat. He coughs afterwards and begins to groan, his rough involuntary body movements shifting him closer and closer to the edge of the bed, in danger of falling off now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she notices Seph moving dangerously close to falling off the table. So, she steps forward and reaches out to nudge him back toward the center of the table, not even bothering to ask St. Sephy if she’s allowed to do that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *doesn’t even notice Jenna’s movement and continues his loud chanting, levitating his staff even higher still. Light and spirit energy begin to pour out of the ‘weapon’ and illuminate the room*

Sephiroth: *his entire form begins to disintergrate. Jenna may discover that Sephiroth feels very hot and tingly to the touch despite the fact he looks normal and is not overheating at all. Within the next few moments, his form disintergrates completely, leaving a whisp of red spirit energy lingering in the air*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.