Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans then casts a quick spell to give Seph a shock like she’s been doing quite a bit this past week. She then glances at Seph* We’ll go downstairs only so you can get ready to leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses as the shock zaps him, but not badly enough to make him lose control of his muscles. He glares at Jenna for a few moments, then tries to move ahead of her, snorting* I don’t need to go downstairs. I’m ready to leave when you are.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops and studies Seph* Are you most certain that you are ready to travel to another world right now? If you are certain, then we need to go outside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t need to do anything else. The sooner I get out of here and the sooner I get fixed, the better… *hisses in irritation* I don’t want to have to continually fight for the right to be in charge of my own damn body. It’s mine. *growls* That’s right, it’s mine, bitch. No matter what he says, it’s ours to command and influence.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at the words of the demon. She then mutters* Yes, of course. You have so much mastery over Seph’s body that you can do anything to it. You know how to use each of his abilities. Small-timer. *she moves up the stairs. She then opens up the doors to step outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the demon is silent as he follows Jenna up the stairs, reading through Sephiroth’s mind, seeming most happy at some of the stuff he finds and learns. Once they are outside, he rather shakily takes off into the air, trying to levitate away from Jenna* Goodbye, wench.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes as Sephiroth takes to the air. She then mutters* Sphere barrier. *With that, she turns her back on Sephiroth and then begins to cast a spell to open up a portal. As soon as a portal, which is targeting the world that was run by a religious priest version of Sephiroth, is opened, she jumps through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls as he is bounced around by the sphere, hissing as Jenna takes to the air, causing him to smack into the bottom of the shield. He tries to hold onto anything as she opens up the portal, growling as he is dragged through it* Damn it!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as she tumbles out of the other side of the portal. She then stands up and begins to brush off dirt from her clothes* Now, just to find that idiot..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What idiot? *moves to his feet, brushing the dirt and other junk off himself. He glances at Jenna, then at the surrounding area, widening his eyes slightly* Fuck… *tries to take off, jumping into the air, shakily flying off, at least until he hits the end of the spell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head. She then begins moving forward, ignoring Seph’s attempts to escape for now. After about half an hour of walking, she finally seed St. Sephy’s curch in the distance* Good..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *is out the front of his church right now, standing on a white quartz pedastal that is raising him approximately four feet off the ground. Gathered around him is a small congregation and he is currently preaching to them, raising his hands up in the air, talking to the people about the blessings bestowed upon them, their lives, the community, and the planet*

Sephiroth: *loudly screeches, crouching on the ground, scuffing his feet as Jenna drags him, trying his hardest to go in the opposite direction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stops as she spots the crowd and St. Sephy. Sighing, she shakes her head then moves to lean against a wall* I guess we need to wait.. *gives Seph a quick glance before softly speaking* So, want to try any other tricks, demon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only one. *dumps all the items and objects from his subspace, which mostly consists of weapons, baby clothes he had hoarded for the infants, as well as a crib which smashes onto the ground at an odd angle and breaks. He is quick to move over to the broken crib, snapping off a piece of jagged-edged wood, pointing it at Jenna* I have enough strength to stab you in the heart with this. Now release me from your stupid bindings, or I will kill you and release myself!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns then quickly casts a fire-based spell to turn the wood into ash* Mage. *she points to herself. She then looks off to the side once more* Next try?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an inhuman screeching noise in his rage and rushes at her, trying to tackle her to the ground and choke her*

St Sephiroth: *has stopped the congregation and his sermon, and is now staring at the scene some distance away from him, amazed and seeming to be in a state of disbelief right now. He slowly shakes his head and coughs, moving down off his pedastal to wander over to the warring couple* What is the meaning of this nonsense?? *raises up his staff, attempting to suspend and levitate both Jenna and Sephiroth in the air, seperating them. He stares at Jenna, then at Sephiroth and gasps* Not you…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coughs as she’s suspended in the air. She then hisses and tries to get her feet back onto the ground* I would appreciate it if you let me go. I was going to wait until your idiotic followers were gone. *She snorts and continues trying to get down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: You didn’t have to. *lowers his staff, setting them both back on the ground gently* You were making so much noise, the entire planet would have heard you. Especially that ungodly demonic screeching sound I heard just now. Now… what are you doing here? *glares at Sephiroth* And what in goodness happened to him?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she’s back on the ground. She then turns around so that she can rub her neck, which is a bit sore* The noise being made was not my fault at all. As for what’s wrong with Seph.. if you can’t figure it out, you’re not the person that I need.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *grits his teeth slightly* Oh, I know what’s wrong with him… I was wondering if you knew what was wrong with him. *sighs and claps his hands, waving them to the crowd* Disband. Return on Wednesday for another gathering. *Narrows his eyes* Right now my services are needed. Servants? Prepare my inner sanctum. I will need the side room cleared out, and the bed lined with white silk and cotton. *folds his arms as he watches people run off to do their various tasks* This may take a while, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph has already been like this for a week. *she shakes her head then faces St. Sephy* I don’t care how long it takes. Just as long as you get rid of the thing that is tormenting him. *She glances at Sephy* At least that thing hasn’t tried anything that could get ugly, such as Seph’s ability to change shape.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

St Sephiroth: *shakes his head* It could. *waves ahead* Please, follow me. You can wait in my private domain until the room is prepared. *heads across the grass, heading for the front door of his church*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods then glances back at Seph* Are you back in control, Seph? *She doesn’t want to start following St. Sephy unless she knows that either she’s dealing with the demon or that Seph is ready to follow along*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just glares at Jenna and tries to charge her again, making loud angry screeching noises* I’ve had enough of you!! Let me free, you tired old bitch! Let me have my fun! *tries to bite at her*

St Sephiroth: *rather casually flicks his staff, knocking Sephiroth off his feet before he can get at Jenna* This way. *walks into the church building and heads through the corridors, walkign towards the back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head. She then sighs and shifts into her hybrid form. Soon enough, she walks over to Sephiroth and picks him up. Firmly holding onto her mate, she walks behind St. Sephy, following him*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.