Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth had discovered that as a person, he was becoming more patient and mellow as the next few years passed by. Though whether this was a good thing or not, he wasn’t really sure himself. His youngest were growing stronger. Now that they were old enough to walk around and begin speaking, he had decided to place them up with another one of the tutors that Jenna had hired to work for them. If they were to become intelligent strong children, then he wanted them to have the best start to their education that they possibly could have.

Meanwhile, his older offspring were entering their teenage years properly, which frustrated him no end. They had become slightly confrontational, and had begun to question his authority over almost everything, even more so than they ever had before. Most of all though, Desiree worried him. She was secretly his favourite of all of his children, and he kept an eye on her most of the time. But as she had grown, she had become…. strange. Her habit of talking to people that weren’t there had become stronger, more pronounced. He wanted her to stop it, but didn’t know how.

How to approach her about it? He didn’t know how. But it was something that worried the man for hours a day, and he often sat quietly, pondering to himself just how to approach the situation without losing her, or turning her against him. After Jenna, he considered Desiree as one of the most important people in his life. Losing her scared him.

He sat on the edge of the bed, engaged in yet another round of thinking, pondering exactly how to approach the situation…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna has been quite thankful that she was actually around for the early years of her next set of children. She had deeply regretted missing so much of the lives of Cancer, Desiree, and Zach. Still, she knew that there was nothing to be done about this guilt. So, she never openly mentioned it, ever. No matter, she silently cherished the chances to actually see the twins develop.

When Sephiroth asked her to find tutors for the two youngest children, she was first confused. However, she didn’t bother contradicting his words. Instead, she went through the same connections that Kerash had gone through several years ago and found tutors who actually were willing to return and teach her children.

For the most part, Jenna spent much of her time in the last few years with Sephiroth. She’d even go so far as to ignore his times when he’d be huffy and insist on being alone. Instead, she’d defy him and move to his side anyway. In some ways, her focus on Sephy made her not quite a greatly attentive mother. Still, she wouldn’t ignore her children if they did ask for her attention. Due to her lack of focus on the children themselves, she didn’t see quite as much to worry about when it came to Desiree.

As for Desiree, she had entered puberty not long after the twins had been born. By now, she appeared to be a well-developed young woman, resembling most human girls of fifteen years of age rather than a twelve year old.

For the last few years, she’s been working on perfecting her magic skills, as she’s done for years before this. She’d frequently sneak in to the library and nab books to read. During these studies, she’s found that she has a aptitude in illusion spells. So, on the rare occasions when Sephiroth is alone, usually when Jenna is out on the hunt or similar, she casts illusions on him to see if she can get him to think that she is Jenna. In fact, she’d be brazen enough to steal a kiss or two from Sephiroth when he does fall for these illusions. However, if he does start catching on to things not being right, she quickly retreats and tries to make the illusion appear to be nothing more than a day-dream.

As for her habits on talking to no one, as the others saw it, she always hated when Sephiroth commented on her desires to talk to her friends, who were just spirits from other realms. In fact, she had one in particular who she loved to talk to and seek advice from. He always seem to echo her sentiments. Most especially her sentiments on her mother, who she loathed for having tormented their father for so many years. Not to mention, he always was fun to talk to.

For today, she had locked herself up in one of the rooms in the upper levels. For, she wanted to be alone as she talked to this best friend of hers. They had discussed bringing him over to her realm before, which sounded like a great way to prove to Sephiroth that she wasn’t insane or anything. And recently, she’s been feeling as if she’s actually gotten to a point in her magic training that she’d be capable of pulling off the task of breaching the barrier between her realm and his.

Desiree: *takes in a deep breath then closes her eyes, trying to go into a meditative calm so that she can concentrate with a clear mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans back on the bed, seeming to be in dreamland. However, he is quite faraway in thought, and is currently quite deep in thought about what to do with the situation regarding Desiree. He seems very down and unhappy as he thinks, but is utterly silent for the time being*

Zach: *is upstairs and hanging around the tutors rooms, peering into the room where Seres and Dimitri are busy. He’s currently waiting for their class to be over so he can take them back downstairs for some play time and a nap*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has left Seph’s side for now. Instead, she’s meeting with Aeris and Cloud in turn, mainly because the girl has been bothering her about various things. So, she’s decided to try to silence the whining and actually listen in to what Aeris has to say. As she enters the room, she scowls at Cloud then turns her attention to Aeris* Yes?

Kadaj: *happens to be pacing about with boredom in the hall where Zach is. He looks up as he spots his little brother, he then clears his throat* What are you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What am I doing? Right now? *points into the room* They’re being taught basic language skills. But it’s almost time for them to finish. I’m waiting for them so I can take them back downstairs.

Aeris: *seems rather surprised to see Jenna. She waves her on into the room, then shuts the door behind them, folding her arms* Okay, sit down. You need to listen up, okay? Cloud and I wanna go back home… we miss all our friends. And Cloud misses Tifa. They need to be together so they can have babies, you know.

Cloud: Aeris! *seems frustrated* I don’t love her like that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts as Aeris seems to command her to sit down. So, instead of following the suggestion, she remains standing and crosses her arms. She frowns as Aeris speaks. She then shakes her head* I still have use for a healer such as yourself. As for Cloud… I don’t give a damn what he wants with his love-life. He can fuck himself. Most males do.

Kadaj: Being taught.. Oh yes, that.. I never went through that nonsense. *he shrugs then moves to lean against the wall, seeming bored* Are you still associating yourself with Hojo? *growls out the name with a coating of hatred*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *stares at Jenna, then turns his head away, speaking harshly* I do not!!

Aeris: *loudly giggles* Oh come on, Cloud… she’s just having fun. *sighs at Jenna* But… alright. You need a healer around? Well, okay. But Cloud doesn’t need to be here. Don’t make him suffer on account of me. Let him be with his lifemate, alright?

Zach: Yeah, I never went through that either. I just came out of the Cloning tank with most of my knowledge intact. But.. *calmly* Hojo is working on something very special. He might be a complete whacko, but he knows what he’s doing. *slowly nods his head* Just give me time. Once I’ve learned all I can from him, I’ll dump him. Right now… I can’t. We’re working on something together.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *harshly* Cloud is the one who asked me to bring him to you. You also wanted him here. It is not my fault that you two are not happy with your own choices. *She snorts and shakes her head* Just live with the consequences of the choices you make. Anyway, he’s been away for over two years. Do you really think that he’d just be able to return?

Kadaj: *grunts* I don’t trust that man. He cares more about his results than anything else. He didn’t even care about bringing mother back. *he shakes his head* Be careful, little brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well he’s a scientist and… yeah, they do that. A lot. *sighs* Results are everything in the science world. If you have good results, you’re doing something right. Right now we’re working on a cure for a disease. Hojo won’t say much, but if successful, it could cure many viruses because it works like a universal T-cell and kills them all.

Aeris: Well… yeah he could. *sighs* If he told Tifa, she would understand it. But me… I can stay here if you need me for the children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts then turns her back on the two, not wanting to waste a portal on their request at all* Was that all you wanted to talk about? If it is, this has been a large waste of my time.

Kadaj: *frowns then snorts in aggitation* I don’t have a damn clue what you are talking about. *he then glances at the nearby room* I believe your siblings are ready to leave.

Dimitri: *rushes for the door, dragging his wings in a bad-habit manner. He then stops as he sees Zach andd broadly grins* Brotha!!

Desiree: *finally is ready to cast her spell. So, she begins pulling in energy and concentrating on the spell that she had been studying. She softly mutters in an old draconic language that had been abandoned by man years ago. As she does this, several symbols that she had drawn on the floor begin to light up. Soon enough, the spell comes to a crescendo, making the entire room shake as energy flows through it. Then, there is a large boom that echoes throughout the entire base as the barrier between the realities is broken*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *loudly whimpers* Please! Please let us go back! It’s not a waste of your time. We just want to go back to where we’re supposed to again. And if you can’t do that, just send Cloud back…

Cloud: Phh, no way Aeris. If I’m going, you’re going.

Zach: I’ll show you one day, bigger brother. You’ll be one of the first to see. *speaks in a low murmur, near a whisper* And then you can help me take out the scientist. That’s all I’m hanging around him for… *grins as he sees Dimitri* Hey there, little guy. *crouches down beside Dimitri, patting him on the head* Raise your wings up high, OK? *glances into the room* Where’s your sister? *tenses as he hears the boom* What was that…?

*as the barrier breaks down, a whispy dark grey spirit leaks through the rip, flying around the room, loudly cackling as it does so. It flies around Desiree in a hurry and coils around her arm, continuing to laugh* “You actually pulled it off. You’re way more talented than I thought, young girl.” *begins to laugh again* “Free! Free! I’m freee!!” *the spirit resumes flying around the room*

Sephiroth: *is snapped out of his daze when he hears the boom also* Hrmph… that sounded like it came from upstairs… *moves out of the room, assuming one of Jenna’s spells has gone bad*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *Slithers out of the rift as well. Even though he’s a chaos-spawn and could influence both physical and spirtual realms without much of a problem, he wants to have fun with being in the real existence. He appears to be a shining beacon of light at first. He then takes the shape of a tropical bird with lizard-properties, most prominent in the head and breast area. He then glides over to sit on Desiree’s shoulder* Good work. I am proud.

Desiree: *opens her eyes, which are still brightly shining due to the energy that she was channeling. At the moment, her eyes would resemble two small pools of lifestream. She then grins as she spots her friends and reaches out to pet them* Hello.. I’m glad it worked. *Meanwhile, the rift she opens closes for the most part, but it’s still open by a few inches. So, it may be overlooked, but other creatures can continue to slip through*

Jenna: I don’t give a dam- *loudly hisses as the boom rattles through the base. She then hisses and moves to the door* I don’t have time to argue with you two any longer.

Dimitri: *whines* Buh mah wings heavy. *he then yelps at the sound of the boom. So, he moves in to clutch onto Zack in a scared manner*

Seres: *screams as well and rushes out, looking for someone she knows for comfort*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *quickly grabs onto Dimitri and stands, moving over to Seres, reaching out for her with his free arm, cuddling both twins once he has them safe in his arms. He then turns his attention to Kadaj, narrowing his eyes* Want to go alert the others and find out what that is? I have to get these guys out of here.

*the other spirit whips around Astaroth and giggles, as if taunting it* “Let’s all have some fun. Some fun, some fun! Wreak havoc and destruction!”

Cloud: *moves to pick up his sword, narrowing his eyes* That’s not Sephiroth up to something, is it?

Sephiroth: *heads for the library, narrowing his eyes* *”Jenna? Was that you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *angrily growls at Cloud’s question. However, she doesn’t bother to correct him. Instead, she moves downstairs, trying to find the cause of the earlier disturbance. She then frowns at Seph’s question* ~No, it was not me, Seph. Why would you even think that was me?~ *snorting, she looks around, trying to find evidence of destruction. However, she finds none as she heads down the stairs*

Astaroth: *trills his tongue as he thinks. He then bobs his head* Yes, sssome entertainment may be good. He looks at Desiree then pats her cheek* Thank you, friend.

Desiree: *grins before narrowing her eyes at the formless spirit* Yes, you may have your fun. But I want one thing to happen. Make my mother suffer. Do whatever it takes to make her suffer. Understand?

Kadaj: *nods at Zach’s request* I think I will. He then turns around to disappear into the cooridor that he originally came from*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *cuddles onto Dimitri and Seres as he carries them down the stairs* Stay calm and hold onto me, okay? We’ll be alright. As long as you stay close and hold on.. *begins to run down the stairs*

Sephiroth: *”I just thought it might have been you. You have a tendency to destroy and blow things up with your magical spells at times.”* *opens the door to the library, narrowing his eyes as he checks inside, finding nothing* Hmm… *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You know, I could take that as an insult, Seph. I am not that horrid with my spells. I don’t think there’s been many times at all where one has blown up.. while you were around.~ *snorting, she stops as she senses a strong energy. She then looks down the hallway to the floor where she is at. Frowning in thought, she contacts Seph again* ~Come here. I think I may have found our problem..~

Astaroth: We shall see what can be done about that, young one. You shall have your revenge soon enough. But first.. I want to have some fun. *with those words, he spreads his wings. He then flies up toward the ceiling, passing right through it. Within minutes, he zeroes in on the location of Aeris and Cloud*

Desiree: *yawns* Good, very, very good.. *she lazily grins then closes her eyes* So tired..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What do you see, Jen?”* *teleports from his current position, reappearing where Jenna is, glancing down at the floor also once he senses out the energies* What exactly happened here…? *narrows his eyes* This doesn’t make any sense.

Aeris: *is too busy grumbling about Jenna to worry about much else for now* It’s not fair, darn it! How come we have to do what she wants?

Cloud: *sighs* I don’t want to leave you behind…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head and looks at Seph, seeming a bit hopeless* I don’t know. I’ve not quite encountered this sort of thing before. I’m sorry, Seph.. *she begins to cautiously move forward. She then opens the door to where she senses the strongest energies. Upon opening the door, she finds Desiree, who is moving to lie down on the floor*

Desiree: *is quite wiped out from her spell. So, she’s trying to settle down to sleep. In fact, she’s so tired that she doesn’t notice the door opening*

Astaroth: *giggles as he circles around Aeris and Cloud, studying them for a bit. He then broadly grins* Hello. You two look fun. Let’s play! *he flaps his wings in anticipation. He then begins to glow as he prepares to manipulate Aeris and Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *crouches down to place a hand on Desiree* She looks like she knocked herself out. *picks the girl up, sighing* I should take her back down the stairs to her bed. *seems unaware of what is going on around him. Meanwhile, the spirit that was circling around the area eyes off Sephiroth with glee. It gently wafts past the male, then suddenly invades his mouth and nostrils as the man next inhales, immediately scrambling his mind as it tries to take over* Damn… it… *loudly hisses and drops Desiree in his struggle for dominance*

Aeris: *shrieks as she sees the strange creature, afraid* Get away from meee!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she looks at the room, more interested in figuring out what exactly happened than how Desiree is at the moment. So, at first, she doesn’t quite notice what’s going on with Seph. However, as soon as he drops Desiree and curses, she turns her attention to her mate* Seph? What’s wrong? *she rushes over to his side, looking him over*

Desiree: *Groans as she’s dropped. She then opens her eyes for a moment* Mmm… Father..?

Astaroth: *giggles and continues to gather up energy. He then releases his power on the two humans near to him, trying to entangle their souls with his energy* Now, now, that’s no fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *immediately tries to flee from the room, wanting to get as far away as she possibly can* I don’t care about fun, go away!!

Sephiroth: *once the demon has taken over, it begins to mock struggle and flail, trying to look like Sephiroth is still fighting* “Oh, it’s hurting me. It’s hurting me! Something has gotten inside of me and is trying to eat away at my insides! It’s burning!” *dramatically collapses onto the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks with confusion. She then scowls and moves to grip Sephiroth by his collar. She then yanks him up and glares at him* Whoever you are, get out of my mate. Do not think that act you just put on is about to trick me. *angrily growls*

Astaroth: *his grin widens as Aeris initially tries to run. He then ensnares her in his spell* Now, what can we do. Hmm.. *giggling, he initially manipulates Aeris and Cloud’s bodies against their will. He then begins to make them make out and fondle each other. However, he doesn’t bother to make it impossible for them to attempt to struggle or speak, finding such actions fun*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up again, giving her a wide feral grin* Why hello there. You must be the bitch. I’ve been sent here to make you suffer. Oh-ho. Ho hoh hoh… *begins to loudly laugh, then gets to his feet* My, you are a gorgeous one, aren’t you. *reaches out to grab at Jenna’s breasts* Squishy.

Aeris: *howls in torment as Cloud moves on her, fondling her and touching her in all sorts of inappropriate places* Stop ittt!! *begins to cry as she finds herself fondling Cloud in return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls in anger. She then narrows her eyes before trying to contact Seph through their bond* ~Forgive me, but this is going to hurt you. A lot.~ *she swiftly moves up to smash the base of her palm against the bridge of Seph’s nose. She then tries to kick him in the familiy jewels*

Astaroth: *giggles* Now, this is fun. *however, after a moment, he yawns* Hmm.. next! *bounces from foot to foot as he thinks. He then giggles* Yes, this will be fun. *he pulls on the souls that he’s entrapped. He then moves to switch their souls, making them effectively switch bodies. He then cackles and lets them go, wanting to see the chaos that ensues without manipulation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *replies to her through the bond* *”Do what you have to… I have no control at all right now…”* *he loudly laughs as he tries to squeeze her breasts, ending up stumbling back as he is smashed in the nose. This makes him disorientated and he becomes momentarily immobilized as he is kicked between the legs, stumbling over* “Oh man… pain… I haven’t felt you in milennia.” *begins to laugh all over again, curling up on the floor, seeming to be enjoying himself*

Aeris: *is quick to stumble back from Cloud, seeming very confused as ‘she’ sees her own body* What’s going on…? *looks down at himself and howls in horror and shock* Cloud… I… I’m you!

Cloud: What…? *jumps to her feet, also examining herself* How did this happen…? Oh boy… *suddenly wipes her hands off on her clothes* Sorry about just now.. I… I don’t know what happened… *seems highly embarrassed*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.