Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she looks down at the cereal, her face contorting into a look of utter disgust and she quickly shakes her head* I’d rather not. And I am not referring to just store brands. That meat you’ve been feeding me. It’s called Filet Minon but it’s just another variation of cattle. Cattle alone has several different names, but you humans name their meat in every way possible. *Snorts* It’s confusing. Just say what you’re eating.

Jennah: *frowns back at Seph, seeming to be highly disappointed in him. She shakes her head and just steps into the house, checking the living room first and foremost*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *munches on a mouthful of soggy cereal* *”Its all from the same animal, yes. But ‘filet mignon’ refers to the part of the animal it is from. It is a cut of meat from a very soft part of the animal, and it is highly prized because of its tenderness.”*

Seph: *follows Jennah inside* What’s wrong, mother?

Azul: *is sitting on the floor and stacking coloured wooden blocks of various sizes, trying to gain Kether’s interest in them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They’re still just pieces of the same animal… *sighs* You humans just like complicating things too much. *shakes her head and watches him eat, frowning* That stuff is nearly disolved into the milk there…

Jennah: ~Don’t worry yourself, Seph… It’s just that I don’t like the fact that you wish to demean my standards. If I believed in things like that, I probably would not have continued raising you as soon as you became a problem to me…~ *tilts her head as she watches Azul then shrugs and sits down on the couch* Having fun, children?

Kether: *giggles and whacks at the blocks from time to time with either his hands or his tentacles. Not caring that there’s writing or different colors on the blocks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* It has. Apart from looking like sludge, or wall filling, it’s actually quite nice to eat. *continues eating the soggy cereal, nearly finished it now* *”Are you sure you do not want any? The banana is the least sugary food there. You might like it. I should plant some trees that bear the fruit on our property.”*

Seph: *”I see… I don’t think I am going to be as reliable as you, mother.”* *heads outside to hunt*

Azul: *glances up at Jennah as she speaks* Yes, I think so. At least, we are for now, until Kether starts hurling blocks at people. *continues trying to sort them by colour and shape, picking up a bright green one to show him* Do you know what colour this is, Kether?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* ~Fine, if it will make you shut up about having me eat the fruit that you like-~ *swipes the bannana, not knowing she’s supposed to peel it and takes a bite before twisting her face in disgust. Still, she slowly chews on it just to humor Seph and swallows before tossing the rest of it back at him*

Jennah: *shakes her head* ~Then I suppose I failed you on that aspect then… I’m sorry. I had thought that I was teaching you how to be responsible.~

Kether: *looks up the block then softly speaks* Green..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly chuckles at her and catches the remains to peel* I would find that disgusting too. *tosses the peel in the trash and quickly eats the soft fleshy part of the fruit* *”Most fruits need to be peeled first, Jen.”* *finishes off the bowl of cereal and begins to munch his way through the rest of the fruit*

Seph: *”I am responsible, mother. Most of the time.”*

Azul: Very good. *makes a stack of green coloured blocks for him to knock over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* It tastes disgusting nonetheless! *turns her head to the side and tries to wipe off her toungue on her right arm, attempting to rid her mouth of the residue from the bannana* You can eat all the fruits you want. For me, I’ll stick to what I like.

Jennah: *sighs* ~Yes, you’re right.. I’m sorry for being so harsh on you there, then.. I just do not appreciate how you undermine my beliefs on such matters.~

Kether: *giggles and happily tottles over to the stack before knocking them down like a giant monster in one of the earth Kaiju films*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul: *quickly shields her eyes and flops down on her back as some of the wooden blocks hit her* The little monster has killed me. I’m dead. *makes an overdramatic dying sound and splays her limbs on the floor, holding her breath to remain completely inanimate*

Sephiroth: *finishes off his breakfast and moves into the bathroom to wash his face off* *”Much better. We can go out now. I will not get hungry for quite some time after that.”*

Seph: *”It’s perfectly fine, mother, I am not offended.”* *slings a few hares over his shoulder and carries them back towards the house, intending to skin them and eat them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yea, good thing for the great and magical edit button here. *grins and nods*

Jenna: I should hope that you won’t be hungry. You ate enough for an entire day right there, at least by human standards. *shakes her head* Of course you also have quite a high metabolism.

Jennah: *blinks as she watches Azul and Kether then shakes her head, chuckling* Children..

Kether: *blinks and looks down at Azul then begins poking her with his tentacles. Soon afterwards, he starts to tickle her, wanting to take advantage of her attempt to play dead*[/u]

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, I used it too.. hehe.

Sephiroth: *nods* I burn a lot of carbohydrates when I am moving and exercising. The high metabolic rate also comes from the amount of glucose needed to feed my brain. It serves more functions than a regular human’s does. *splashes cold water on his face and heads out of the bathroom again* Now, let’s ‘hit the slopes’ as the humans would say, hmm?

Azul: *gasps for air and loudly laughs as Kether tickles her, promptly grabbing at his hands to make him stop* Hey I never said you could do that, you meanie!!

Seph: *sits on the stairs near Aeris and chews through the dead hares, flicking bits of sinew and bone towards her to devour* Come on, you stubborn proud creature. You can do more than just lie there.

Aeris: *makes an annoyed squeak and moves into the house, quite fed up of being bothered by Seph*

Seferia
    Keymaster

You may notice that I’ve been editting out older posts too. Some of the phrases I use on the fly just.. suck.

Jenna: *softly speaks under her breath* It’s amazing that your body doesn’t burn itself out with your metabolism… *considers how she can usually easily go a few days without eating then shrugs to herself, not finding any particularly decent reasons to bring up the difference in their metabolisms. Instead, she simply nods and walks toward the door, bending down to grab her cloak before throwing it on. From there, she just stands next to the door and waits for Seph to exit first* Well, you’ll definitely be “hitting” them. *smirks, awaiting the moment in which he crashes*

Kether: *grins at Azul and continues to tickle her* Meanie.

Jennah: *blinks and looks down as she notices Aeris then sighs* What has my son been doing to you this time, dragon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Aside from throwing his garbage at me? Nothing.”* *nips up bits of ‘trash’ flesh Seph threw at her earlier and chews on them* *”Earlier it was insults. He delights in calling me an arrogant lizard. Not only does that comment hurt, it’s not true.”*

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes at Jenna’s comment about crashing, but lets it slide* I probably need more food because I am bigger, and my brain consumes more glucose. *shrugs and heads out the door, adjusting his coat properly* Who knows.

Azul: *sits up again* No, you’re the meanie! *tries to wiggle away from him, continuing to laugh*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kether: *giggles as he watches Azul struggle then moves behind her. He wiggles his tail in anticipation for a moment then tries to pounce on her so he can wrestle about*

Jennah: I see.. *shrugs and sighs* Boys will be boys. There’s little I can do to make him behave at this point in his life.

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s comment then softly speaks* Actually, for a male, you’re not all that tall… You’re only six feet tall afterall. *quickly throws the cloak overherself before rushing to catch up wit him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks out of the hotel, placing his keys in a zip up pocket* I don’t think body size has much to do with it. You should pay close attention to how much food the children consume too.

Aeris: *”He’ll grow up eventually.”* *twists her lips back to form a toothy grin*

Azul: *grins and pretends not to notice as Kether pounces, deliberately flinching as he lands on her to make him think he has taken her by surprise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Scowls* You’re the one who said you were “bigger” as a reason! *snorts* Don’t bring up reasonings if you don’t believe in them at all. *swishes his tail, mostly confuased at how Sephy is contradicting himself*

Jennah: *Shakes her head* Dragons, he is a male. THey never “grow up”. Somehow, their hormone levels never really drop from that of a teenager. *sighs at the thought*

Kether: *giggles and continues trying to wrestle about with Azul and pushing her down to the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not contradicting myself. I said I was bigger – bigger than you. *grunts and heads across the village, heading for the ski slope area*

Azul: Okay okay! You win! *chuckles and allows him to pin her down, wanting him to stop*

Aeris: *”Sephy has always been a risk taker. Perhaps that is what the one in the tight clothes was doing. He keeps provoking me to attack him, but I’m not big enough to defend myself properly against his sword, nor do I want to harm him. So it’s best to ignore him for now. When I am bigger though, he will receive quite a nasty injury.”* *snorts and swishes her tail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* You’re still not all that tall for a male… *moves moves along side him, scowling at the humans who pass by them*

Jennah: *frowns at Aeris* His clothes fit him perfectly. I checked. They’re not that tight at all. *snorts in irritation* And I’d rather not have you injure my son, dragon. I’ll kill you personally if you did such.

Kether: *grins as he pushes Azul to the floor* Win.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *flares her wings out and continues munching on the scraps Seph left behind for her* *”You wouldn’t want to do that. It would make my new mother really angry.”*

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly as he heads into the small shack at the top the ski slope to pay for the ski run for the day, and to hire stocks and skis for himself and Jenna* *”I’m not short either. And neither are you.”*

Azul: Yes, yes, you win… *frowns and rubs her belly* Can I sit up now? *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, there’s an easy way to prevent it: don’t threaten Seph again. *Snorts* Anyway, his antics aren’t hurting you.

Jenna: *grumbles* Of course I’m not short at the moment.. *shakes her head. She watches him gather up the gear and tilts her head at the snowboards* What are those? They’re not skiis…

Kether: *nods and moves off of Azul, sitting down on the floor next to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Yes, I know. But when they do, I will have to punish him for it.”* *swishes her tail in aggitation* *”He can’t go around all the time harassing dragons. If he annoys a bigger one, the consequences could be fatal.”*

Sephiroth: Those? *points to the snowboards and takes one off it’s mount* It’s a snow board. They are harder to use than skis, but some acrobatic tricks can be performed on them if you know how. *picks up some goggles, handing them to her to take* Put these on.

Azul: *sits up again and brushes herself off* You can be rough sometimes, did you know that? *chuckles and pats his head* You’re OK though.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just stands there and shakes her head, not wanting to take off her cloak while the shop owner can see her* No… *narrows her eyes at the clerk*

Jennah: *snorts at Aeris* He’s harmless. And it is not your job to direct his behavior, dragon. I raised him and as such, he is my responsibility.

Kether: *grins, happily accepting the patting* Ok is good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”If he hurts me, I bite him. Any other creature would. I don’t know why you have such a hard time understanding that.”* *gets to her feet and moves away, desiring to find a quieter place to sleep and laze about*

Sephiroth: *sighs and grasps Jenna’s hand, leading her away to the changing closet* Perhaps do it in there? Hmm?

Azul: Yes, it is good. *resumes stacking blocks for Kether to play with*

Iris: *watches them from a distance and sneaks up the stairs, desiring to get into Seres’s room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *snorts and just turns her attention back toward the children infront of her*

Jenna: *scowls slightly at the way Seph is speaking to her, but does not voice her discontent. Instead, she just grips his arm and looks into his eyes* Only if you come in with me..

Kether: *just watches Azul, no longer interested in the blocks* Sister nice.

Seres: *is currently outside, practicing and preparing to enter a military training facility. She has been using Cloud as practice in the past, goating him into fighting with her so that she could test her skills. But for now she’s just practicing katas in the field not far away from the house. So, her room is vacant with the door closed*

Xelong: *walks up to Zack and nudges the back of his left leg* ~Have you heard anything back from the tests?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *carefully pries the door open to Seres’s room and moves to lie in her bed, pulling the covers over herself*

Zack: *mumbles* Nothing yet… they’ll call soon, I hope. *lowers himself down to Xelong’s level and pats his head* *”And I do hope they’ll call soon. I am beginning to get quite scared and worried.”*

Azul: I’m glad you think that, Kether. You’re not so bad yourself. *finishes the stack* Don’t want to knock it over any more?

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head and heads into the changing room area, holding the door open for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I’m scared for her as well… I want her to live. She gives good massages and is very nice.~ *looks down at the floor then up at Seph * ~I’m going to find Squeak.~

Seres’s bed has a few protective items for sex stowed away around it, but aside from that, it’s not very different from the others. There is a pile of books that Seres had been last reading on the nightstand.

Kether: *yawns and shakes his head* Boring.. Want nap.

Jenna: *glares at the store owner again then sighs and moves into the dressing room. Her tail is swishing under the cloak she’s wearing, making the fabric sway in a way that would grab someone’s attention*

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.