Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Full of what? *raises an eyebrow at her* I never understood that expression. *stiffens his wings* As for skiing, I may not have participated in the activity before, but I can wholeheartedly assure you that I know how.

Seph: *nods at her and gathers up the room keys, locking the door behind him as he leaves. He heads down the stairs and hands in the room keys, then steps outside* It’s finished. Took no time at all. *sighs and scratches his head* Where to now, mother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The full phrase is “full of shit”, Seph. Meaning that you are beyond ridiculous in what you’re saying and that your words are worth nothing more than shit. *eyes him* And how exactly do you know how to ski without having ever been on a pair of skis. It is impossible to learn a skill without actuall doing it… Not to mention I do not believe that it is a part of average SOLDIER training.

Jennah: *shrugs* I suppose we can go back and watch over those children again like we promised we would.. Most of them are not that bad… And I try to be a woman of my word.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not, but I bet I could do it. *remains stubborn and indignant* No, I could do it. It would not require much effort to learn.

Seph: *sighs* Very well. Though that place is highly boring. *grasps onto Jennah’s waist and nudges her in the back* Ready? *smirks and takes off into the air before she can answer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, now I definitely need to see this. I’ll definitely need something to capature the expression on your face when you fail miserably on film. *smirks and turns away from him, thinking*

Jennah: *loudly yelps as Seph bolts up then glares up at him* I swear, you are an overgrown spoiled child that will never stop playing games!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* You want to take a picture of me falling down? How kind of you. *shakes his head and sits back down on the bed, plucking some loose feathers from his wings* I do not know whether to be offended, or take it in my stride. It is dissapointing that you do not believe me.

Seph: *chuckles and flies off with her, heading back towards Jenna and Sephy’s house* If your reaction wasn’t so funny, I would eventually get bored of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs at him* I am only being realistic. Knowing the concept of skiing does not make you a worthy skier. *examines his wings* And those are likely going to get in the way.

Jennah: *snorts and thumps Seph in the chest* You’re a horrid brat! *snorts at him, though there’d be a grin on her lips that would give away the fact that she’s just playing around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, they most likely are. *frowns* And they will ruin my aerodynamics during speed skiing. Wings are designed to create lift. *frowns*

Seph: *loudly chuckles and varies his height in the air as he is thumped, acting like he is going to fall out of the sky* Oh calm down, mother. You have had your fair share of teasing me. And you know it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hrm… I suppose I’ll finally be nice to Sephy and strip away his extra power boost. *snaps my fingers to remove the wings from his back, only making his AC cannon black wing appear for a few minutes then vanish* There we go.

Jenna: *blinks then shakes her head, muttering* Wish they’d do that with me… Well, there goes all your problems. *moves to sit on the bed, giving slight hints that she’s sulking by the way she’s looking down at her feet and scowling*

Jennah: *Snorts and crosses her arms* You’re still a spoiled brat. *sticks her toungue out at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

omggodmodder hshsdfhjkhsdfkjhaf

Sephiroth: *is taken off balance by the wings and frowns* I wish they would do that with you too.. *scowls and moves over to pat her back* Hmph…

Seph: Oh be quiet and hang on. *flies over the land at a rather fast rate, holding onto Jennah firmly as he heads for Sephy and Jennah’s house again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

I prefer to be called one with a goddess syndrome. *Smirks*

Jenna: *shrugs then stands up* Well, you no longer need to worry about cutting holes in your clothing. *stands upright* Well, shall we go through with your crazy idea of hitting the slopes?

Jennah: *cringes at the force of the speed and curls up slightly in order to brace herself* You’re reckless as well!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you still want to manipulate me and use magic to stretch the boots to fit you, then do so. Otherwise, I am only going to go out there if you will. No use in clearing the ski run for the entire day if I am the only one going out there.

Seph: Relax. *continues to rocket ahead, flying on to Jenna and Sephy’s house, landing down in the vicinity of the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then stares up at him* I thought that was too flamboyant for your tastes… *seems confused and just stares at him, trying to tell if he’s serious or not*

Jennah: How am I supposed to relax when you’re placing me under G4 conditions? Hrmph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you want it, I’ll have it done for you. I promise you. *moves to his feet to change into his snow gear*

Seph: I can do much worse than that, mother. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* Well, it’s your money… You decide what you want to do with it. *steps over to the side of the room and begins placing on her own snow gear, taking extra percautions to make certain she does not shred any of the clothing*

Jennah: *narrows her eyes as she glares up at Seph* Don’t you dare even think it! No! I forbid it!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have decided what I want to do with it – I’m letting you decide if we will ski today or not.

Seph: *chuckles* Oh, calm down, I didn’t say I was actually going to do anything. *heads towards the house, smirking as he sees Aeris near the door, basking in the sun*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she tries to get the coat on by herself then hisses in annoynce before holding it out to Seph* You help me with this first and we can leave to go to those slopes.

Jennah: *tilts her head as she notices Seph’s smirk* What exactly is your fascination with that one dragon?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It’s not just this one, mother. The red and grey one is as arrogant as this one too. They’re just stuck up creatures and fun to annoy. And they snarl regardless of whether you are friendly or not, so why bother being kind? *picks up a rock and tosses it in such a way that it would land near Aeris’s snout*

Sephiroth: Ah, so you are going out then? *moves behind Jenna and carefully slips her wings in the coat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tiredly sighs at Seph’s theory and shakes her head* What if the things those children were saying about me being half-dragon since their version of me is half dragon are true? Does that make me arrogant and stuck-up as well? *dusts herself off and takes a minute to regain her footing*

Jenna:*glances back at him* Weren’t you wanting to go out today..? If you wanted to stay inside then I’ll stay as well. *frowns, not certain which way to go in the matter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: No of course not, mother. You do not spend hours preening your scales for maximum lustre, nor do you call everything else around you inferior, or act like you are a god on the earth. *broadly smirks* You only do that half of the time.

Sephiroth: *pulls on his snow gloves* Very well. We’re going out in the snow. And we’re going to have fun. *picks up the phone to dial out, calling the owner of the ski slopes to buy it out for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly snorts and softly punches Seph in the upper arm* You are a complete and utter pain, you know that? You’re supposed to respect and honor me.

Jenna: *blniks and stares at Seph* That there sounded like something that a child would say… *shrugs then looks down at her outfit, picking at it and making certain that all the bits and pieces fit perfectly. Once she’s sattified with that, she puts on her own gloeves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I do respect and honour you. *smirks as his arm is punched, then rubs it for a moment. He lowers his head and gets onto his knees, forming a deep respectful bow to her* Forgive me, mother.

Sephiroth: *just finishes arranging what he needs to on the phone and hangs up once more, looking rather pleased* There. They were only too happy to reserve out the slope for us today. *dials room service, desiring something to eat* Take your time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, stop that. You know full well that I don’t need you to bow and worship me like that. *snorts, shaking her head* That’s something that those with large heads desire, not me. *moves toward the house*

Jenna: Oh, *Shrugs, looking down at her outfit* well I’m ready anyway.. *moves to sit down on the bed, just silently listening to Seph make his order only speaking once he hangs up* I don’t know how you keep track of all those various types of food… Especially when it’ sjust the same thing made in various shapes and sizes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grins and gets to his feet again, seeming a little disinterested as he approaches the house* You’re really going to keep an eye on those kids?

Sephiroth: *tilts his head at her* What, fruit and cereal? *nods slightly* I can see why you think cereal is the same thing over and over made in various shapes and sizes. But fruit is not all the same. Even the flavour within the same type of fruit can vary.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *looks back at Seph and nods at him* Yes, I am. I gave my word that I’d help them and I am a woman of my word. It is unforgivable to make a promise then willfully break it. *frowns at Seph* You should know that by now.

Jenna: *grumbles* I still don’t know how you keep track of what is what… So many different names for just one type of food at times. *Snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re thinking of brand names now. It’s all the same food one way or another. *there is a loud knock on the door and Sephy gets to his feet to answer, taking a tray with a large bowl of dry cereal on it, a small jug of milk, and two oranges, an apple, and a banana, shutting the door with his foot. He takes it back to the bed and sits down, setting the tray down on his lap* Want some? *smirks and pours the milk over the cereal before eating*

Seph: I’ve broken promises before, but not to you, mother. Besides, its not so bad if you’re not breaking a paticularly big promise.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.