Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

I really don’t see Enix as a factor. I mean, how many of the previous Enix titles do you see being pushed? It’s mostly seems to be Square, Square, Square’s stuff… Though they shouldn’t have given up on the Xenogears title.

Jenna: *yawns and stretches out her wings* It’s alright… I might as well wake up now. *looks down at him* Do you still want to try out skiing? I’ll at least watch.. I really don’t think it’ll do much good to try squeezing my feet into even the most oversized boots they have available.. *glances down at her feet and shakes her head*

Jennah: *chuckles* You’re such a sleepy-head, as the humans say. *bends down and gently pecks his forehead then steps away from the bed to change into her normal clothing. She quickly casts a spell to clean her armor before she slips it on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I heard they were planning to do tons of Xenogears games and never did. If it was because of poor sales, perhaps they should have actually released the game into the European market. I swear, it’s probably three times larger than the US market, and its ignored. Fweh. Oh well…

One day I will catch up on the Xeno titles…. one day.

Sephiroth: Skiing? Hmm. If you know of a spell to modify your boots to fit your feet, manipulate me and use it. That’s about the only advice I can think of in a situation like this…

Seph: *coughs slightly and scowls, stirring awake. He sits up and loudly coughs, clearing his throat* The air in here is so dry. I’m too used to the humidity on Halcyon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Another company was going to do a 7 part Xenosaga with Xenogears being part 6 or 5 or something like that. It wasn’t necessarily poor sales that killed it, it was the fact that there were creative differences and the top minds over the project walked out on it. The scenerio writer felt that her work was being tampered with..

Jenna: *shakes her head* Seph, you know that I don’t have the power necessary to cast those sort of spells any longer… At least not until this child is born. *sighs* I suppose it is for the best. If that chaotic energy was surging through my body with the unborn fetus inside it… the fetus would probably be torn to shreds. *frowns in indecicion, not certain if she considers it a bad or good thing, partially not wanting to be pregnant any longer. Still, she doesn’t comment on her thoughts*

Jennah: Hm? *turns around to face him, nearly completely dressed by now* I don’t see how you can really be used to much, Seph. We travel around so much that there isn’t any one climate that we’re at for long… Though I suppose you are right that we’ve spent more time than not on Halcyon. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah dear… creative differences suck. It was something like that, that had the creator of Lara Croft kicked out of designing the games.

Sephiroth: I know you do not have the power to cast such spells any longer, Jen. That is why I am suggesting you manipulate me and have my abilities do it for you instead. You did it before, why not again?

Seph: Oh, I know the climates vary, mother. I’m used to the changes. However, it is paticularly dry here and I need to drink some water. *gets to his feet and heads into the bathroom to drink water out of the sink*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ah, that would explain the decline of the series…. All makes sense now..

Jenna: *mutters* But you do not like it when I manipulate you, even for things like that. *shakes her head* Anyway, you should have a fairly good enough memory of what I did to be able to replicate it on your own.

Jennah: *nods at Seph, not moving to get in his way* I understand. Well, it is pretty dry up here, but it’s standable. *wiggles her fingers as she places on her right glove, making certain that the connections are working properly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yep, the original creator called her Laura, and she wore a different suit. The game designers basically wrote him out, but kept the personality of the chara intact. You might be able to find a source of it online somewhere, I read it in a computers magazine a few years back.

Sephiroth: *nods* I think I can replicate it, yes… but if I hurt you due to my inexperience…. *scowls* I don’t want to do that. That is why it is better for you to manipulate me and do it, regardless of how much I hate it.

Seph: *splashes cold water in his face after he has rehydrated himself* Barely standable… *mutters* At least it isn’t searing heat, and humid. Now those conditions are quite bothersome and annoying to say the least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Erm.. Her name is Laura anyway.. *tis confused* I’ll look it up some other day.

Jenna: *frowns and slowly nods* I’d still be very visible if I go out on the cliffs… I won’t be able to wear the cloak to hide my features while skiing… *sighs* But if that’s what you want to do, I’ll risk it.

Jennah: *chuckles at him* So, you like Halcyon, but you hate it’s summer? You know that’s what you just described. *puts on her other glove and tests it as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Her name in Tomb Raider is “Lara” (u omitted). I will find it eventually, just laziness prevailing right now.

Sephiroth: We can wait until the later part of the day, or ski at night when nobody is looking any more. Or… *frowns, shaking his head* No, too ridiculous of an idea. I was going to suggest paying off the ski slope’s manager so we can have it to ourselves for the entire day. It’s too noticable and flamboyant of an idea for me.

Seph: In the summer, I do my best to stay out of the heat. Hiding underground usually works pretty well. *tilts his head as he watches Jennah test out her gloves and frowns* I wish I could get the feeling back in your hands for you, mother. I’m surprised it didn’t come back in the immortality thing that the otherworld version of myself did. *grunts* What a jip.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ah… Yea, I pay attention to Croft a lot… *whistles*

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s suggestion* Well, that does sound like something a movie star or executive from my planet would do. *smirks* May be somewhat of a romantic gesture though, throwing away that much money so that we can skii in peace.

Jennah: Why would that have returned the feeling to my hands. *lifts up her left hand* This happened when I was five years old. I was originally bonded when I was around twenty. The injury is ancient by now and will not just go away. *shakes her head* I can move them somewhat when they’re out in the open.. And I live pretty well with the gloves acting as a replacement nueral network.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I dont even have her games. So you’re faring better than me.

Sephiroth: If you honestly want me to do it, all it will take is two phonecalls. No effort on my behalf, except for the effort expended earning the money to pay for it. *thinks* It is a rather egotistical thing to do though… and I would draw attention to myself. It would make the newspapers for sure. *glances up at her* But ifd you desire it, I will do it.

Seph: It still doesn’t seem very fair that you should be stuck with that permanently. I wouldn’t like it either. I would seek to have it repaired via surgical means. I’m sure you can find some planet that can repair the nerves properly if you searched.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Aw, her games are not that bad. Especially when you get to parts with dinosaurs and crazy stuff like that.

Jenna: I don’t care what you do, Seph. It’s all up to you. If you want to spend the money to have an undisturbed bit of fun where no one will mock you if you mess up, or if they see your wings, or if they see me… then do it. If not, we can wait til tonight. *shrugs, not too concerned and strolls over to his side, moving to lean against him*

Jennah: *sighs at Seph* And each time I die it’ll just reset… It’s not worth the trouble of having surgery over and over again… Unless you can think of a way to make it permanent. *clicks her claws together* Anyway, I doubt I’d know what to do with my hands if they were actually repaired… I imagine it’d feel strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

I’ll torrent and burn it sometime I guess.

Seph: My hands are just fine and they don’t feel strange. So I am inclined to disagree with you there. However, you’re right about having them repaired and having them reset if you died again. Perhaps there is a way around it, I just dont know what that way is yet. I’m sure we’ll find a way eventually.

Sephiroth: It all depends on whether or not you actually want to go skiing, Jen. If you recall our last venture outside, it ended rather badly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Shrugs* Don’t place her games on high priority though.

Jennah: Of course your hands feel fine to you, Seph. You’re used to your hands working properly. If mine were to be repaired… It’d just feel strange to me. It’d be like rediscovering a limb that has been cut off for years. *deeply sighs and shakes her head* I just don’t know..

Jenna: Hm? You mean with you deciding to take off your coat then rushing back here to get back to warmth? It was rather uneventful aside from my getting lost on my own, Seph. *pats Sephy’s back* I don’t see what that has to do with anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Nah, didn’t in the first place.

Sephiroth: My wings broke free of the binds, it was the best option to take. I just wanted to take you out for a walk in the snow and perhaps encourage you to start throwing it around, but that never happened, now did it. *shakes his head* I want today to go better.

Seph: If you really want the movement and feeling back, of course I’d tell you to just go for it, mother. The only upside to having reduced feeling in your hands is that you burn your fingers more easily, and don’t feel it as much when you punch somebody in the jaw. I have done both of those, and sometimes it can really hurt…

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m going to go to lunch in a minute, so you’d better be getting ready to sleep!

Jenna: *nods at Seph and grins at him* I would like just to walk with you as well. *glances at his coat* All you need to do is fix that…

Jennah: I know what the difference would be, Seph. All I’m saying is it would take some time to adjust to the difference if I were to get them fixed. *shakes her head* This is all hyphothetical talk anyway…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, yep yep, will do.

Sephiroth: *frowns as he glances down at his coat* No way. There is no way in hell I am going to cut through my expensive leather coat. The cheap snow jacket I bought perhaps, but not my leather coat. I’d sooner cut my wings off than damage it.

Seph: Yes, unfortunately it is. And I don’t know of any planet with technology advanced enough that they can do nerve transplants or repairs. *sighs* I’m sorry you have to live with it, mother.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sleep well, Katty one.

Jenna: *blinks then chuckles at Seph’s proclimations of never harming his coat* My, since when did you start caring how much that coat cost? I thought it was just given to you by Shin-Ra. And, I know for a fact that you have more than one of those coats. *smirks* You’ve ruined more than one in the past as well, mister egotistical. *licks the tip of his nose, only teasing him*

Jennah: *shakes her head at Seph, not realling wanting his or anyone else’s symphathy concerning her hands* It’s alright. I have lived with them this way for years and I’ll live with them like this for years to come. I’m just sorry that you had to find out that I was disabled in this way by trying to leap into my arms while I had my gloves off… I’m certain you weren’t expecting that fall.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* I know I have ruined more than one of them, but still, I don’t paticularly like the coat a whole lot, but I still don’t want to just cut through it. *scowls* Not for something temporary in any case.

Seph: *dismissively waves his hand* Phh, I’ve lived through worse. It’s not a problem, mother. Really. I’ve fallen out of trees and that hurt worse than that one incident with discovering the problem with your hands.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* You don’t like it that much but it is the number one item that you wear? Seph, you are a very complex creature filled with contradictions.. Anyway, you like damn sexy in your coat. *broadly smirks at him*

Jennah: I still wish that you had found out in a less painful and startling way than that. Not to mention you originally thought that I had dropped you on purpose. *deeply sighs at the memories and frowns, shaking her head* At least you never held onto any resentment toward me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am glad you think so. *chuckles* It is true that I do not like it all that much, but it is comfortable, it fits, and it makes me look intimidating. Good enough for me. *heads over to the window and peers outside* It is going to be another cold day up here.

Seph: I do not think I ever really held any resentment towards you, mother. Not that I can recall at any point, anyway… *frowns* No. I cannot think of a singular time that I was angry with you for an extended period of time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephy’s proclimation* We’re in the equivelent of my planet’s artic circle, Seph. Of course it’s going to be cold. We picked this place because it’s isolated and the cold would give us more than enough excuses to cuddle up together.

Jennah: Well, you certainly did hate me for a time when I was introducing you to my type of food. Or at the very least hated the food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* The cuddling was one of the reasons I came up here, yes. And now I want to spoil all of that by doing something stupid like trying to invite you outside to ski in the snow. *smirks*

Seph: I loathed the food, but not you, mother. And the only reason I starved was because of my stubbornness at not wanting to eat the food. I would have given up at that point if I were you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* You’re not going to ruin anything by it.. You’re just going to make yourself look like a complete fool, Seph. *Grins at him* It may be fun to watch.

Jennah: Perhaps, but if I had given up, I would not have a wonderful son like you now. I think all the pangs were quite worth it. *yawns in boredom* Now, are we going to leave this patheticly quiet town or not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My, how cruel. To think that my own wife only wants to go skiing to see me fall over. *folds his arms* I’m not going to look like a fool – I can ski quite well, thank you very much. You are going to be quite dissapointed if you are hoping for me to fall flat on my face.

Seph: *nods, moving over to his ‘new’ dresser* I thought you would never ask. *places his hands on it and teleports the furniture and everything within to his subspace pocket* Let’s check out. Then we can go anywhere from there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *folds her arms as well and mocks his expression* And you are the one who just yesterday said that you had never skiied before. Not once before in your life. So, how exactly do you know that you can ski quite well? I think you’re full of it.

Jennah: *rolls her eyes* You’re a kleptomaniac. *grins at him then moves out of the room* You may do the checking out. I’ll be outside. *waves at him to indicate that she trusts him to do what’s necessary and to indicate “good bye” then walks out of the hotel all together*

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.