Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finishes making the order and hangs up again* You probably need it. I should buy you some vitamin supplements, they may help you out too. *moves back to lie on the bed, pulling the covers over himself* I wish the heat setting would kick in, it’s freezing in here.

Seph: You’re not so easy to keep up with sometimes either, mother. I wouldn’t talk so soon if I were you. *grins up at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hrmph! *slaps him in the butt* Just finish stealing that dresser already. *moves over to the bed and plops down on it* Well, at least the bed is half-way decent. *yawns and stretches*

Jenna: Huh? *looks down at Seph* It’s not that cold in here… *she reaches over to touch his shoulder* How cold does it feel like to you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his body temperature is quite normal, however he keeps losing heat through the wings as his body uses them to regulate his temperature* Colder than it normally is…

Seph: *hisses as he is slapped* I’m getting to that, mother. *places his clothes in the drawer, flicking a pair of his newly bought and unworn briefs back at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Strange… *continues to feel Seph, trying to figure out what’s making him so cold then finally touches his wings to see if they have returned to being in an energy state or not*

Jennah: *yelps as the briefs land on her head then snorts and pulls them off of herself* Do I look like a dresser to you boy? *throws the briefs at his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *smirks as the pair of briefs harmlessly land on his back* Yes. You do. *pulls the underwear off his back and stuffs it in the drawer with the others* And I’m more than sure that other males have commented on what nice drawers you have. *loudly snickers in amusement at his own stupid joke*

Sephiroth: *his body would feel a little cold, especially his hands and feet. The wings would feel quite warm and nice to touch, and the wings have remained quite solid and physical* I don’t feel poorly, just cold. If I lie down and warm up for a while, I will be just fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Seph and sighs* How did I raise such a “dork”? *smirks, just teasing him to get a reaction* You are barely tolerable, boy.

Jenna: *sighs at what she finds and triest o get Seph to wrap his wings around himself* See if that will help you get warmer faster.. I don’t know what else to say.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Quiet, I am not a dork. *leaves a pair of briefs out and gets to his feet, taking his pants off so he can put the briefs on* This is going to be difficult to get used to. *shrugs and pulls his pants back on, then begins taking weapons out of the pockets on his clothes to store in the drawers, leaving the sword ontop of it* Much better.

Sephiroth: *sits down on the bed and curls the wings around his torso area* That’s a little better. But now I feel silly. I have a feather coat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *nods empatheticly toward Seph* It is different, so I don’t blame you for saying it will take some time. But you look much better than those rags you were wearing earlier. *stretches then pats the bed next to her* Now, come, let’s get some sleep.

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s statement and grins at him* Well, it could be worse. You could be that half-cat again. Or you could be turned into a creature who cannot regulat its temperture at all. Or you could be turned into a more pure Jenova creature. I think I’ll stick with the wings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *nods and takes off his boots, then moves onto the bed, lying down next to her* You were right, this bed isn’t actually half bad. Much better than sleeping on gravel, or the cold hard ground outside. Or in a tree. *lies on his back and rests his hands behind his head, sighing as he closes his eyes and relaxes* I still don’t know how you can do that.

Sephiroth: Yes, compared to some of the other things, the wings are standable. *quickly gets to his feet as he hears a loud knock on the door* Shit… *scrambles to put on a robe and hide the wings, promptly heading over to the door to answer* Thankyou. *takes the plate of freshly cooked steaks and shuts the door again, making sure it is securely locked as he heads back over to Jenna* Here you are. *attempts to hand the plate to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Seph* I gave you much better conditions than I had when I was growing up, Seph… I didn’t have the choice of a bed and was only given the closet as a room… *shakes her head* I was at the lowest ring of the ladder when I grew up. *pats his shoulder* But I gave you everything that I could to make you feel comfortable.

Jenna: *nods as she takes the stakes, not caring that they had been seasoned and slightly cooked, then quickly devours them, contently smiling after they’re gone* I do wish they gave me more than just the muscle though… this part alone won’t sustain me that well for long.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems almost surprised at how fast Jenna devours the steaks* If you can hold out for a few hours, I’ll go out hunting after it gets dark. Though I cannot promise you that I will find anything large. It is the high end of the planet, most of the pasture animals you like to eat do not survive well up here.

Seph: I appreciate that, mother. I thank you for taking the time to care and nurture my development. *smirks* I don’t know how you managed to put up with me though. I’m sure I was very trying and argumentative to raise at times. I never treated you like you were on the bottom rung of the social ladder though. Apart from one or two occaisons, I can’t remember ever willingly disrespecting you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

You know… we should probably change around the pictures of marker as to what has new topics and whatnot… And if you want to make custom smilies if you have free time, feel free.

Jenna: Oh, I will be fine for a few hours with no problems, Seph. I was just saying that the steaks on their own won’t support me for long… I tend to eat the other organs inside of an animal to help me gain a proper nutritional meal. *shrugs then stands up and heads into the bathroom to clean up* Thank you for helping me order the food..

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Seph and pats the top of his head, mussing up his hair a bit as she does such* You never bothered me that much. *smirks* In fact, you always reminded me of myself when I was young, just much tamer and quieter at points. Maybe that’s why I wanted to help you so much… *shrugs to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, I could try pixelling some smileys some time. As for the topic images, I could suggest fires, or something to that extent… it wouldn’t be hard to come up with bullet points like that with the cire effect.

Sephiroth: It’s perfectly fine, Jen. You were hungry, it was all I could do to help. If it can sustain you for the night, I’ll leave it be. But let me know when you do get hungry again. I’ll kill something worthwhile. *smirks* If you keep eating filet mignon all the time, you will run my card balance down to nothing.

Seph: Are you sure I was tamer than you? I’ve done some pretty outrageous things in my time. Such as jumping out of trees onto the back of prey. *closes his eyes and grins* This is a nice quiet place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hrm… or how about various colored versions of the FF VII’s symbol meteor.. That would be a nice touch.

Jenna: *shakes her head as she steps out of the bathroom then smirks at him* As if that really matters to you. You hardly ever spend your money anyway. You act like you don’t have a job at all most of the time. *slowly moves to slide into the bed and snuggles up next to him* Now, let’s go ahead and rest so we can have even more fun tomorrow.

Jennah: Oh, trust me, there’s nothing that you’ve done that I haven’t done at some point in my sorted past. I am the most untamed creature that has ever lived, boy. *grins at him* You would have hated to see what sort of a terror I was in my youth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Actually yeah that would be nice… I have some pixelled meteors I did all the way back in 2001, they might be of some use..

Sephiroth: *smirks at her* I’ve actually been saving the money for a house extention. Or for the children should they ever decide to move out. They will need money to start lives of their own you know. And there are quite a lot of them who will need that. *purrs and moves onto his side, pulling the covers over them both* Yes. But which of us is going to reach back and turn off the lamp? I already called room service for you.

Seph: I probably would have joined in. *chuckles* It would have been nice to have a rather rough playmate. You are fun to rumble with, but I don’t like to hurt you and cause harm.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Just send them over to me when you have a chance and I’ll rename them and set them up to be used as the pictures.. or hunt down the pictures yourself in the themes folder on the ftp server and replace them that way.. but it’ll probably be easiset for me to do it.

Jenna: *presses her finger against the tip of Seph’s nose and shakes her head at him* You. Are. Lazy. *grins at him then reaches out with her right wing and flicks off the light with her dewclaw* There, dillema solved. You can praise me now. Or just do this. *leans in toward him and kisses him*

Jennah: *shakes her head* Trust me, the type of stuff I did back then would not have ever been classified as “play”.. I was cruel, sadistic, and very very dangerous for a time. *rubs the side of his head* It’s best that you met me when you did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yep yep, I’ll hand em to ya. Would work a lot better.

Sephiroth: *purrs and kisses her back, reaching up to stroke her arm* *”I don’t recall giving you permission to give me a goodnight kiss. But this is acceptable. Thank you for turning off the light.”* *settlles up against her and breaks off the kiss again, laying his head back on the pillow so he can drift off to sleep*

Seph: Hmm, yes, I do not want to deal with somebody whom is dangerous. It can be a little unhealthy to be threatened and attacked.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Ok, that works with me. We can deal with it later though. *glares at the top header* Really need to work on the replacement picture…

Jenna: *chuckles at his response and shakes her head* I love you too. *yawns then snuggles up against Seph as well before relaxing, breathing a deep sigh of half-relief, half-contentment. She drapes her right wing, for she’s on her left side, over Sepn and softly purrs as she drifts into the oblivion of sleep*

Jennah: *nods* I would not want you to be harmed either. Just, go to sleep, boy. *turns around so that her back is facing him and makes herself comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Indeed, but it’s not entirely disagreeable. Just imagine there’s a character flying past the sun and you can’t see them for the flare. *grin* It fits. And its complete. Good job, huh? Fits the colourscheme too.

Sephiroth: *just snuggles up against Jenna and also slowly drifts off to sleep. His breathing becomes slow deep and even as his body goes into its state of rest. He would remain fairly silent for the entire night if not disturbed. He just lies on his side, peacefully sleeping until morning*

Seph: I am, I am. Goodnight mother. *just lies on his back and stares up at the ceiling for some time to think, drifting off to sleep*

*is tempted to blare a bullhorn/flood siren in their ears* Muaahha…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Aw, I suppose… Just that Appalacia title isn’t exactly what I want on it either. Oh wells…

Jenna: *loudly groans as the dawn begins to stream through the shades, hitting her in the eyes once more. She hisses in annoyance and tries to burry her head into Seph’s shoulder to keep the sun out of her eyes and remain asleep* Too early…

Jennah: *wakes up early and takes a quick shower, wanting to rince off the grime from the previous day. She walks back into the bedroom, wrapped in a towel and faintly grins as she watches Seph sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah it’s not that bad, hehe.

Sephiroth: *makes a soft groan as Jenna’s movements wake him from deep sleep, then forces his eyes open and reaches out to stroke her side* What’s wrong..? *mumbles* What time is it…?

Seph: *has since curled up into a foetal position in his sleep and snores slightly due to his windpipe being mildly constricted. He is otherwise silent and still, and shows no signs of waking up any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Would be nice if they went ahead with the remake of FFVII so I can have an updated version of the northern cave from a proper angle…. Oh wells..

Jenna: *grumbles, not really wanting to be awake enough to talk* Too early… More sleep… *continues trying to burry her face into his shoulder*

Jennah: *shakes her head and chuckles at Seph’s snoring, moving over to sit down next to him. As she settles down at his side, she reaches over to pat the side of his head before casting a spell to try to clear up his sinuses* You’re such a loud sleeper, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah maybe soon… hopefully….

Sephiroth: *lightly pats her shoulder* Shhh. Go back to sleep. *Just lies there and gently strokes her shoulder, pulling the blind properly shut with his telekinetic abilities*

Seph: *is quite dead to the world at the moment, so makes absolutely no indication that he has heard her. However, his breathing becomes quieter once again as his sinuses clear up and his breathing becomes deep and calm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Maybe, but not likely yet… At least not with Square giving us the denial, denial, denial treatment… Also half the fans want something new and half the fans want a remake and that’s bound to cause problems..

The shades are properly closed, there’s just gaps inbetween the shades and the window that are allowing light to stream into the room. And unfortunately for Jenna, her choosen sleeping posision puts her right where one of those beams hit.

Jenna: *mumbles* I’m trying… I want to be asleep.. *groans, swishing her tail as she continues trying to get back to sleep then snorts and sits back up* I can’t sleep anymore… *snorts in irritation*

Jennah: *grins at Seph and gently brushes her hand through his hair, frowning as a few strands fall out along with the motion* You have such handsome hair.. A pity you let it get so dirty.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Here here! Meanies. Totally lost my fandom towards Square when it was bought out by Enix.

Sephiroth: *Makes a tired yawn and frowns* Pity… You can sleep on this side tomorrow if it helps. *sits up and scratches his side*

Seph: *wiggles his nose as the hair brushes across his face, but remains quite asleep* Mmm… *uncurls and rolls onto his other side, his back facing her now*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.