Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps slightly as Seph flips over but becomes more relaxed as he repotions her, feeling more secure now* You’re the driver here, Seph. You go wherever it is that your heart desires. *rests her head on hsi left shoulder, making herself even more comfortable*

(eh… probably best to leave Jenna and Sephy to their own devices until they are done with their sex session..)

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *smirks and continues flying away, soon heading over Midgar to see how much it has changed from what he remembers as a child* Hmm… that place got completely trashed and ruined. I wonder what happened to it…

(yes, couldn’t agree more)

Sephiroth: *has since moved to lie up against Jenna’s side after the main event, still panting as he tries to catch his breath, near exhausted out from their most recent session of lovemaking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: This is not the Midgar that you grew up in, Seph.. Remember what that other Sephiroth showed you as a child? He said he called up a giant meteor and that destroyed this town. *narrows her eyes and blinks as she spots all the dragons in the area* Those don’t belong on this planet though…

Jenna: *purrs at Seph as she gently kneads her fingers into his hair, not feeling like moving at the moment* Well, are you happy now? No interruptions that time at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: One out of many… *closes his eyes and makes a loud content purring noise, thoroughly liking the sensation of Jenna’s fingers kneading through his hair* Thanks to you, I need to brush my hair again… *chuckles slightly*

Seph: Hmm, I was going to say, they do not look like dragons from this planet at all… they’re so much bigger. *glances down at the city but does not descend, not paticularly wanting to after having noticed the sheer number of larger dragons in the area below* This planet is going to be overrun by them one day if it isn’t careful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sticks her toungue out at Seph* Oh please, you can’t blame me for your hair getting messed up. You’re the one who wanted to add in so much activity to prove your stregnth and dominance. *Smirks* I only let you do as you pleased with me.

Jennah: Yes… with luck they’ll start fighting amoungst themselves and dwindle their numbers that way… Or move off this planet. Some of them appear to have the capacity for traveling between words. *shakes her head* But it’s hard to tell at this point in their developement. *she looks up at him, a look of concern on her face* We aren’t stopping here, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Then it’s still your fault. You’re the one who encouraged me to lose my virginity in the first place, it was you who encouraged me to learn and touch up my technique. And every time we make love, my hair gets messed up. So technically, it is your fault. *mumbles as he closes his eyes, resting his head on her shoulder* It’s always your fault…

Seph: Me, go down there? Don’t be insane. I wouldn’t get anywhere near dragons that big. You and I would be an entree and the main course in no time at all. *frowns and continues flying across the main continent, eyeing Kalm, descending towards it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, it takes two to tango. You can’t blame all this on me. *licks his lips* You should blame yourself for being so drop-dead sexy. *broadly grins at him*

Jennah: *eyes Kalm, silent for a few moments before looking up at Seph* That appears to be a pretty quiet and low-key town. I doubt you’ll find much of interest there.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I can at least blame my exhaustion on you… you women and your multiple orgasms. Tch.”* *shakes his head in mock dissaproval* *”Sometimes I worry for you.”* *smirks*

Seph: Exactly. We can search for our furniture in peace down there. *grins and continues to descend, lowering them down to the ground*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, confused by Sephy’s statement and not quite understand what multiple orgasms has to do with him being tired out* What? What are you talking about? Why is that something to worry about? *continues to give him a strange confused look*

Jennah: *nods in approval to Seph* That sounds like a plan indeed. *wiggles her feet, anticipating the moment in which she’ll be standing on her own once more* I’d imagine that you can aquire a decent one from this town.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well, the effort it takes to get you to acheive them can be quite tiring. I don’t just have sex for my benefit you know. *mumbles, broadly smirking* It’s your fault I’m tired…

Seph: I hope so, for our sake. Otherwise we will have travelled all this way for no reason whatsoever, other than to escape the mass of people and their stupid little image capturing devices. *snorts in disgust and gently lands on the ground, setting Jennah down also* There. *surveys his surroundings for a moment and frowns* My, this town is boring, and quiet. You were right.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lightly punches Seph in the gut* Oh, stop it. I know you do it as much for your own needs as you do for mine. I’ve addicted you and you revel in it. *reaches around him and begins to massage the base of his wings* At least these didn’t burst into flames while you were at the peak of your excitement.

Jennah: *grins, quite happy to be on solid ground again and begins to dust herself off. She looks up at Seph after another moment and shrugs at his assessment* I’ve seen less active towns. *yawns* Perhaps we should stay the night. It is rather late.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not addicted to sex… I have survived for long periods of time without it afterall. *doesn’t seem to care that he is punched at all and chuckles. He curls up the wings at the mention of them* Yes… that would have quite spoiled the moment, I can tell you that.

Seph: *nods and picks up a rock, scowling in concentration as he tries to change it’s properties into gold. When that fails, he hands it to Jennah and grins* You do it. I’ll find a hotel.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *grunts* I keep on telling you, just manipulate their minds and make them think you gave them money, Seph.. *sighs and creates a few precious gems out of a few rocks then jogs to catch up to Seph, shoving the gems into his hands* There.

Jenna: Trust me, Seph, you’ve become addicted since we first started. Or what do you call that pouting session that you had not too long ago, hm? *continues to massage the bases of his wings, wanting him to feel comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I call it you being unwell during your last pregnancy… *a content smile spreads across his face* But I can go for some time without sex, I am not addicted…

Seph: But you do it so much better, mother. *takes the gems from her and frowns as he glances at the inn nearby* Do you really want to spend the night there? It looks kind of run down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at him* What? You weren’t pouting because I’m unwell! I’m not even unwell! *snorts* You need to come up with better lies, General Sephiroth.

Jennah: Well, it’s up to you. Do you want to take the time and energy now to return to that house that we’ve been staying in. *points in the gneral direction to Sephy’s house* If so, I don’t mind going back there. Or if you want to just rest *points to the inn* we can stay here for the night.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re refering to just before now, when Zack came to the door and interrupted our first attempt at intimacy, I wasn’t pouting then. I was annoyed, but not pouting. *shakes his head at her* But I was actually speaking of the time I went about 8 months without sex. That was when you were pregnant with the triplets, and your health deteriorated. And I wasn’t pouting then either.

Seph: *glances in the direction Jennah is pointing in, and shakes his head* Fuck that, I’m not flying all the way back. It will be dark before too long. *heads into the inn to buy an adequate room for the night*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You were pouting just now. You were watching the TV, scowling, and doing everything else that you do when you pout. *moves her right hand to gently rub the bottom of his chin* You shouldn’t be so stubborn about admitting things. *smirks and kisses him then stands up, heading to the phone*

Jennah: *nods and follows Seph, less than interested in being left behind. She carefully watches him as he requests the room, wanting to insure that this inn keeper takes the gems*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as Jenna scratches his chin* Alright, fine, I was sour. And pouting. Are you satisfied with that answer? *opens his eyes as he senses her movements and sleepily looks up at her, pulling a pillow under his head, curious to know what she is up to*

Seph: *slides the gems across the desk and smirks back at Jennah as the innkeeper very thankfully takes them, handing him a couple of room keys. He holds the keys up and jingles them, a victorious expression on his face* *”You looked worried he wasn’t going to take them. Don’t worry mother, I read his mind. He’s an old and greedy fat bastard. You probably could have paid him in candy, or some other trashy rubbish food that they like to eat.”* *heads up the stairs to find their room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she examines the phone, looking for directions then turns to face Sephy* How did you order food before? I’m hungry after all that activity… *tries to hand the phone over to Seph*

Jennah: *her expression quickly turns to indignation and she loudly snorts at Seph* ~Of course he’d take it. I knew it the entire time.~ *quickly moves to accompany Seph, sighing as she looks up at him* ~You know, you’re quite tall.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up and reaches out to take the phone receiver. He presses the room service code and sits there, listening to the connection music, then hands it back to Jenna* When somebody answers, order what food you like. Ignore the price they quote, just agree to it. I have a well paying job, I can afford it… *yawns* There’s a room service menu in the top drawer of the table the phone was on. *gets up to adjust the heater in the room, then moves back to bed, lying down once again, muttering* It’s cold in here…

Seph: *”That’s a nice change from calling me a midget.”* *unlocks the room and walks inside, quickly eyeing the chest of drawers inside, smirking broadly* Well, it looks like we can kill two birds with one stone today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at the phone and then goes to get the menu. She frowns in confusion as she looks through the choices before giving Sephy a pitifully confused look. Her eyes would clearly tell that she needs help with understanding her choices* I don’t know what any of this is…

Jennah: I don’t recall ever calling you a midget, Seph.. *crosses her arms as she realizes he’s eying the dresser* Oh, you are revolted at the thought of taken a singular old man’s dresser, but you’ll take the dresser that has been used by every traveler that has entered this room and stayed for the night? *shakes her head* You are a confusing man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Oh come off it mother, it’s there, it’s easily accessible, and it’s free. *smirks* And the inn staff usually expect their guests to steal one or two objects from the room. *opens the drawers to examine the dresser, seeming dissatisified with it* It’s actually not very good.

Sephiroth: *sighs and gets up once again, taking the menu so he can telepathically tell her what everything is on there*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* Won’t this be easier if you just order what you did before..? You know how to do it and I don’t… *lowers her head, hanging up the phone, not wanting to go through with it on her own*

Jennah: *crosses her arms and shakes her head at Seph’s assessment of the dresser* Isn’t that exactly what I was just saying, boy? *sighs at him* You shouldn’t always throw aside my judgement.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head in understanding, then heads over to his clothes to place on a pair of boxers* I can order what you had before again… *sits back down on the bed and dials room service again, ordering another six very rare filet mignon steaks for Jenna* There. Put on some clothing, unless you want me to answer the door when they come.

Seph: I know mother, but in this case, I wanted to see for myself. I’ll take it anyway, it will do the job. *teleports the bags of clothes from the subspace pocket onto the floor, arranging the clothes into the drawers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stands up and lifts her arms then quickly wraps her wings around herself in such a way that they become a mock robe* There, I’m covered. *sits back down, looking down at her stomach and hissing* I wish I didn’t get so hungry though…

Jennah: *chuckles at Seph and shakes her head* You are an exasperating male to keep track of. You’re lucky I love you and raised you.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.