Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I don’t think you would be able to find furniture in a place like this, mother. It’s a military complex. The only place there’s furniture is in the soldier’s rooms. And if you stole from there, they wouldn’t be very happy…

Zack: *sighs and heads for the door* Yeah, I get it. Sorry. *plucks the syringe and needle out of the trash again and heads for the door, glancing back at Jenna’s wing* When did that heal? That was fast…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Stealing from trained soldiers. *wickedly smiles and glances back at Seph* Now, that sounds like fun. *chuckles and winks at him* Could be a challenge.

Jenna: Just go! I’ll talk to you later when we’re done with our vacation! *sharply waves her hand at Zack to indicate that she wants him to leave now then turns around and slides over to Seph, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *loudly sighs, rolling his eyes skyward* Of course it sounds like something you would do, mother. *smirks back her* But with your stealth and guile, I would have to say it would be a pushover.

Zack: *heads back out into the hallway and shuts the door behind him, sighing* *”Thanks, mom. Tell Sephiroth I’m sorry for ruining your intimate moment.”* *teleports back to the house*

Sephiroth: *does his best to ignore Jenna, still quite sour and annoyed that their intimate session was interrupted, but is also doing it to tease her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at him* Yes, you’re right. We should find an even more fun location to steal the dresser from and get you only the best of the best. *broadly grins, having quite a bit of fun with her current thoughts* Don’t you agree?

Jenna: *Softly* You may want to lock the door again, Seph. Unless you want someone to walk in on us that we are not expecting next.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *chuckles, quite amused by the thought* Where are you going to steal such a fancy dresser from, mother? A mansion? I can’t see anywhere around here that even remotely fits that catagory.

Sephiroth: *scowls and gets to his feet, heading over to the door to ensure that it is firmly shut and locked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Don’t be ridiculous. We’re in a city. Where there is a city, there is a mayor. And where there is a mayor, there is bound to be a mansion. And where there is a mansion, there is bound to be expensive items. You just need to know where to start looking.

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s behavior and just lies on the bed, deciding to leave him alone* I’m sorry..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *raises an eyebrow at her, throwing his shopping into the air to teleport into his subspace pocket* Wow, mother. That is some pretty good deductive work. But you’re right, that would be the perfect place to look. There is only one downside to that, however…

Sephiroth: You have nothing to be sorry for. I am highly annoyed right now, but not with you. I will calm down soon enough. *scowls further* I’m just tired of us always being interrupted whenever we try to be intimate with each other. It doesn’t matter where we are, that idiot just proved that now. We really can’t just get away and be alone, can we. Even when we are many miles away from the house. *growls* They just do not respect the fact that we’re on holidays and don’t want to be disturbed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *watches him toss the bags into the air and softly speaks under her breath* Show off… *shakes her head then looks up into Seph’s eyes* What’s the problem?

Jenna: *Deeply sighs at Seph’s rant and shakes her head* I don’t think Zack would have bothered us if not for the fact that his choosen mate is on the verge of dying, Seph… I made it clear to him that he’s not to bother us anymore while we’re on vacation. So, please, calm down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: The problem with taking an old man’s dresser? *pokes his tongue out at her and chuckles* It will have a dirty old man’s undergarments inside, and it will more than likely smell of old-people. I don’t know about you, but I do not want a set of drawers that smells like that.

Sephiroth: *moves back to the bed and sits down on the edge, loudly sighing* I am calm, Jen. I’m not angry, and I’m not just about to break anybody’s neck in a fit of rage. *frowns at her* But he ruined the moment, Jen. He killed it flat and dead. We were quite warm and close until he showed up. Just for once, I’d like to share some time with you witout being interrupted.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, fine, be that way. I guess we’re just going to have to commission someone to build you a brand new non-smelly dresser, hm? Spoiled brat. *smirks at him*

Jenna: Well, the moment will not come back if you continue complaining like that, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shuffles back onto the bed, lying down beside her, mumbling* It’s already gone… *reaches out to lightly run his hand over her shoulder and upper arm*

Seph: *raises an eyebrow at her* I’m only a spoiled brat because you raised me that way, mother. Always take the best of the best. Anything else is just completely unnacceptable. *folds his arms and shakes his head in disapproval, smirking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly purrs at Seph, trying to promote him into going futher than just lightly touching her* The moment can always be remade. *shifts about and turns to face him* Or do you disagree with that too?

Jennah: *softly chuckles at him* Oh, so everything’s my fault, is it? You’re ungrateful as well then! *smirks back at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Damned right I am. That’s your fault too. *smirks and moves over to try and tackle her to the ground in a playful manner*

Sephiroth: I don’t disagree with it. I just think that if we start again, something will find a way to ruin it… *just continues to caress and stroke her arm, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly purrs at Seph and continues trying to get him to be more active than just rubbing her* Come now, you can do much better than that. *reaches over and begins to caress Sephy’s chest*

Jennah: *loudly yelps as she’s tackled then playfully struggles against Seph* You are a complete and utter mean brat! *chuckles, grinning nonetheless*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *broadly smirks and tries to force her down on onto the ground, though he is not being too rough because he does not want to hurt her* You brought this all on yourself, don’t blame me for anything. *chuckles and tries to move ontop of her to immobilize her, not seeming to care that he is attracting stares from passers-by*

Sephiroth: *makes a soft purring noise back at Jenna and moves to lean up against her, beginning to lightly rub and straddle her side* Of course I can. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks even more and whispers to Seph, figuring she’ll get the upper hand with dirty tactics* You know, they think that you’re preparing to penetrate my vagina with your stance. Naughty, naughty boy. *deviously grins up at him*

Jenna: Now, weren’t you going to show me which one of us is indeed dominant, hm? *licks his nose* Or should I just make myself dominant by default because I’m older?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* What the hell are you talking about? *loudly purrs at her and moves to shuffle ontop of her. He lowers his head and kisses her nose* All in good time…. *smirks*

Seph: *continues trying to shove Jennah’s shoulders and face onto the ground* Game over, mother. You lose. *grunts slightly with effort, hissing slightly as he notices that he has attracted a small gathering of people, some of which have begun to take photos* Go away!! *snarls at them and moves off Jennah, more intent on attacking the people and stealing the camera now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… I suppose I can wait for the crecendo.. *smiles up at him and wraps her right hand around his head before gripping onto the back of it, kneading her fingers into his hair and pulling his head down even lower to deepen the kiss*

Jennah: *makes a muffled protest as Seph sticks his hand on her face and shoves it to the ground, mildly irritated at him taking such measures to accompish a joke. She gasps for air once he gets off her then stands up and dusts herself off, shaking her head at the audiance* Get lost.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is already busy scaring off the people, snatching at the camera that one of them used to take a photo and throws it high over his head and behind him into the ocean* What are you idiots waiting for? Get lost!! *loudly hisses, taking a swipe at them to scatter them*

Sephiroth: *”I still don’t know what you’re talking about….”* *loudly purrs at her and kisses her hungrily, his hands roaming downwards to caress her chest and sides*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Shakes her head at Seph* You’re just making more of a scene than there already was, boy.. *glances around at the crowd, sadly shaking her head at them* Get a life… *begins walking away from the area, wanting to be away from all the humans*

Jenna: Crescendo. It’s a build-up to a high note or volume or whatever you wish. *Smirks in a triumphant manner, finding humor in her thoughts* I know a word that the Great Sephiroth does not?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know what a crescendo is… *grunts slightly, seeming more interested in what he’s doing currently than explaining what he knows of the word* It’s an increasing orchestra, or piece of music. Nothing you’d know anything about. *promptly kisses her mouth hungrily before she has a chance to respond*

Seph: You’re right, mother. *scowls and leaps off the ground, snatching up Jennah as he takes off into the air* Let’s get out of here, that place was becoming tiresome and boring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *loudly yelps as Seph sweeps her off her feet and quickly grips onto him* How many times are you going to scare me like that in my lifetime, boy? *Shakes her head in a mock-scolding manner* One day you’re going to give me a heart attack, I know it.

Jenna: *readily accepts the kiss and tries to press her toungue against Seph’s lips* ~It also can be used to refer to an errection, Seph. Or have you not paid much attention to your lower extremities to notice that similarity.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Relating the function of a body part to a piece of music is something that an ego-inflated poetic moron would do.”* *continues to kiss her, allowing her to place her tongue in his mouth if she desires* *”It went away when that idiot interrupted us, but it will come back quite easily. You don’t have to be concerned.”* *begins to lightly straddle her, lowering his head to lightly bite at the skin on her jaw and neck*

Seph: *broadly smirks* Don’t worry mother, I know CPR. You will be quite all right down there. *holds onto her firmly as he ascends higher into the air and flies away from Junon* Though we cannot acquire a dresser from that town any more, as we are leaving. The fat pompous idiot that runs the town can keep his dresser and the clothes contained within for another day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: You didn’t want the fat idiot’s dresser anyway, Seph. *Shakes her head at him and tries to relax* And I can easily tell that we are leaving. *points at Junon* See, the city is getting smaller and harder to see. Not that hard.

Jenna: ~Oh, so are you calling me an poetic idiot?~ *reaches down to untie the shash arouns his robe* ~It’s not a very good thing to insult your mate like that. Especially one who you vowed to cherish and support until death.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: It might have been fun to snatch up and throw in the ocean. *slows down for a minute to roll onto his back so he can reposition Jennah in his arms, holding onto her quite securely* I’m not going to drop you. pats her back reassuringly and rolls over again, correcting himself in flight so he can continue to fly away* Yes, we’re quite far away from it now. Where do you want to go?

Sephiroth: *rubs his lower areas up against Jenna’s leg as he continues to bite at her neck, which would more than likely make it difficult for Jenna to pull the robe off him* *”I never called you anything, my love. I only said that it sounds ridiculously poetic to compare the functions of the penis to music. It certainly doesn’t need music to perform its functions, let me assure you of that.”* *makes a loud guttural purring sound at her*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.