Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph and fakely struggles against him* Most is not all. You should know that. *grins*

Jennah: ~Huh? Haven’t I taught you how to make people think that you have money? How many times do I need to teach you that trick?~ *lands down next to him after a few minutes and quickly returns to her natural form*

Xelong: ~I’m certain that she’d understand in this case. Holly may die… I don’t want that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *completely ignores her struggling and continues trying to move ontop of her, broadly smirking* Are you afraid of me trying to claim dominance over you?

Seph: *”Can you do it? I don’t like doing it…”* *frowns and picks up a rock to hand to her* *”You’re better at it anyway.”*

Zack: *”I hope you’re right, Xel. I don’t want mom to get angry with me because I bugged her on her holiday…”* *attempts to telepathically contact Jenna* *”Mom? I need your help… sorry to trouble you, but it’s a rather big problem.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* You will never dominate me. Wild animals such as myself can never be dominated nor tamed. *broadly grins, still entertaining him by allowing him to push her down, but her grin quickly fades as Zack contacts her and she seems to loose interest in her activities with Sephy* ~What’s wrong, Zack? You sound misserable.~

Jennah: But you’re better at manipulating people’s minds and making them think whatever you want them to think… *takes the rock anyway and turns it into a highly valued precious stone* There, Seph. *grabs Seph’s right hand and gently sets the gem into his palm*

Xelong: ~I’m certain our mother will understand.. This is very important.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Going to make me work for my position, hmm? *chuckles and finally shifts ontop of her, smirking proudly for a moment until he realizes she has her attention elsewhere and loudly grunts, mildly insulted* So that’s it, hmm? *moves off her again and slides onto the bed, sitting up again*

Zack: *pats Xelong on the head as he speaks with Jenna* *”It’s Holly, mom… she’s got cancer of the bone marrow. You’d probably know it as leukemia. She’s in the hospital in Mideel right now. She’s going to die unless she gets treatment…”* *lowers his head and sighs, silent for a few moments* *”I already offered to donate the bone marrow from my femurs, but my blood type is incompatible.. I was actually going to ask you if I could take a small blood sample from you soon and take it back to the lab.”* *quickly* *”You don’t have to of course. I’m not going to make you, hell no.”*

Seph: *broadly grins and takes the stone* Thank you, mother. It’s perfect. *examines the stone and smirks, looking satisfied as he heads for the row of stores along the runway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph* I’m sorry… It’s just Zack seems very distraught and wants to talk to me. We can continue in just a moment. *frowns and looks to the side* ~Zack, are you even certain that’ll work? I’m not even human… or completely human as I am now… But if you want to try, I’ll help you in whatever way you want.~

Jennah: *shrugs and moves to follow Seph* You know full well that I can make those things by the thousands without any hitches. It’s the most frequently used spell in my arsenal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Take your time. *grunts sharply and ruffles his wing feathers, picking up the remote control to watch TV*

Seph: I can tell why. *chuckles and heads into a clothing shop, immediately heading for the underwear section* *”You’re not planning to follow me, are you?”*

Zack: *”I know you’re not entirely human, but do you remember the time Hojo was engineering that virus and decided to use me as a test subject? You injected some of Xel’s dragon blood into me, and although it was painful, it killed the virus out completely. If you’re compatible with Holly’s blood type, maybe the same thing will happen.. and even if it doesn’t, she’ll still get a little better. She needs a bone marrow transplant anyway…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns as she hears Sephy move about and ruffle his feathers, but doesn’t comment on his behavior for now* I’ll make it up to you soon enough, Seph… ~Alright, Zack… Can I at least have a day to get ready? Or do you need the blood sample right away?~

Jennah: *blinks and shakes her head* I just thought you wouldn’t have any problems with me following you this far… You usually don’t mind my company.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”You wouldn’t even need to go anywhere. I can teleport up there with all the equipment I need, I only need a blood sample right now.”* *quickly* *”Are you busy? I can meet you somewhere in a few minutes if you want me to.”*

Seph: *”No, I don’t mind if you follow me. I may object if you put your hands down my pants again, however.”* *picks out a few pairs of boring standard briefs and heads into the nearest changing room* *”I would also be bothered if you followed me in here.”*

Sephiroth: I’m fine, Jen. Do what you like, it’s no use doing something if you’re preoccupied, or don’t want to. *begins flipping through the channels*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns even more at Zack’s request then sighs* ~Zack, Seph and I were very close to having a very intimate experience… Are you certain this cannot wait?~ *glances at what Seph is doing and shakes her head* You don’t need to lie, I can see that you’re frustrated, Seph..

Jennah: *chuckles and shakes her head* ~We’ve taken baths together and now you’re getting self-concious. You’re a strange one, boy.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *quickly* *”If I come right now and get it over and done with immediately, I won’t have to bug you again, at least not for a few days or so. Then you can have a long period of intimate experiences with Sephiroth. You guys do that all the time anyway, so you’re not missing out on much.”*

Sephiroth: *grunts* I’m not lying about you doing what you like. But you are right, I am frustrated. I’m tired of the interruptions.

Seph: *”I’m not self concious, mom. I just don’t want other people to comment on us.”* *spends a good amount of time in the change rooms and moves out again* *”They fit. I’ll take them…”* *heads back to the shelf to pick up more pairs of underwear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns then sighs in frustration* ~Why do you have such a rush, Zack? What exactly happened?~ *looks at Seph, feeling guilty for taking time from their vacation and intimacy* I’ll finish this soon, Seph…

Jennah: *grunts* You never did used to concern yourself over such… *Sighs* I suppose I’ll wait for you at the docks. *heads out of the shop*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I’m sorry to be in a hurry, mom, but I just want to get Holly well and home again. Preferrably before Mei is old enough to start questioning where she is…”* *sighs and lies down, leaning against Xelong once again* *”I just want her well. She needs a marrow transplant as soon as possible, before the cancer progresses.”*

Sephiroth: We have all the time in the world. *turns the channel to a documentary on Nibel wolves and just watches*

Seph: I’ll only be a few minutes longer. *takes the clothing to the counter and places the gem on the counter beside it, moving away to pick out more clothes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs in exasperation, just wanting to get back to having spectacular sex with Sephy* ~Fine, just make it quick. In and out, understood?~ *looks at Seph and softly coughs at him to get his attention* You may want to put on a robe or something. Zack wants to quickly get something from me.

Jennah: ~It’s alright, Seph. Take your time. I’ll be right out here.~ *sits down at the edge of the dock and looks down at the water, wondering what god a dock all the way up here does*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly grunts* Zack?? *snorts* What the hell does he want? Doesn’t he know that we’re on holidays and not to be disturbed? We only told them all five times. What is there not to understand? *gets to his feet and picks up his robe and places it on, grunting in annoyance* Tell him he’s not to bother us after this…

Zack: *”Of course, of course, mother. I won’t be very long at all. Where are you? I can meet you somewhere real quick. It won’t take long.”*

Seph: *browses through the shop for more pants and clothing he needs, then heads outside to Jennah, carrying the bags in his arms* Miss me? *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly* IF not for his story about his girl having cancer and wanting to see if I can help, I would have told him that then.. I’m sorry, Seph. *stands up and wraps herself up in a towel herself before sending Zack very clear and definite coordinates on where to teleport* ~Just make it quick, understood? Seph is already ready to gut you for this.~

Jennah: Hm? *looks up at him* Weren’t you going to look for those girls as well? *looks down at the water once more* What sort of ship can reach this high…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* It’s fine, Jen. *mumbles* There’s always something stopping us from having fun anyway…

Seph: There weren’t any around. I can look in better places than in the middle of a city. I’ll try in some of those clubs that you visit. You should take me with you next time you go. I’d imagine this suit will attract some interest. It’s not something people normally wear.

Zack: *”Thanks, mom. I promise this won’t take long!”* *pats Xelong on the nose and sits upright again* Hey Xel, I’ll be back soon, okay? *moves off the bed and promptly crouches down to get his medical supplies out from under the bed, grabbing up some syringes and blood sampling supplies before he teleports away, appearing in the hallway of the inn that Jenna and Sephy are staying at* *”I don’t know which room you’re in…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *nods his head as Zack tells him that he’s leaving and curiously watches him pick up his stuff. He dosn’t move toward Zack or speak up to bother him as Zack preps his materials and leaves. As soon as Zack leaves, though, Xelong gets up and moves over to lie next to Meirnden once more, resuming his previous vigil over the girl*

Jenna: *sighs at Sephy’s behavior, but leaves him be for now* ~Zack, we’re in room 211. Just get in here quick. Seph is already considering doing quite a number of questionable acts upon you of which I doubt you want to suffer through.~

Jennah: *chuckles* I doubt you’ll have much luck at some of the clubs I visit. Some of them are filled mostly with men looking for naked women, Seph. But I’ll show you the tricks of the trade if that’s what you want. *looks up at the bags* Well, that’s a lifetime supply of underwear..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: I didn’t just buy underwear, mother. There’s casual clothing in here also. I don’t own many clothes, so I thought I would buy some. *sits down next to her* You’re going to teach me? I wonder what there is to learn.

Zack: *”Oh, I know where that room is…”* *quickly heads up the hallway and lightly knocks on Sephy and Jenna’s hotel room door* *”Tell him I won’t be there long. Five minutes at most. Not even long enough for him to lose interest.”*

Meirnden: *is fast asleep and isn’t woken by Xelong’s movements around her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hm? Oh, I’m certain you’ll catch on quickly. They’re just tricks on how to easily get the girl you’re intending to bed for the night as well as tips on how to tell whether you should avoid the girl or not. *dismissively waves her hand* Nothing that important for the moment. *glances down once more then begins to slowly push herself up so that she can stand*

Jenna: *deepy sighs as she moves over to open the door. She quickly ushers Zack into the room, not wanting to be disturbed by anyone else, and slams the door shut before locking it once more as soon as Zack’s in the room* Yes, do make this quick, Zack.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Avoid the girl? *frowns* If you’re trying to bed somebody, what reasons are there to avoid them? *smirks at her* Don’t fall down there. It’s quite a large drop.

Sephiroth: *ruffles his wings up at the prescence of Zack, but doesn’t say anything about it and continues to watch the documentary on TV*

Zack: *walks into the room, taking a moment to admire their room* Whoa, nice love nest you have going here. *tries to nudge Jenna over to the bed, wanting her to sit down. He takes a torniquet out of his pocket and tries to slip it on her arm* Sit down, relax. This doesn’t take long at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Don’t worry, boy. I’m fine. *stands upright after another moment and steps away from the ledge* As for avoiding certain girls… well, some have diseases that you’d rather not get. Others, well, let’s just say some can be utter jerks and freaks when it comes to having sex. I’ll show you that later though. *stretches, trying to get rid of the stiffness that occurred while being hit by the cold ocean breeze*

Jenna: *spreads out her wings to keep her balance as Zack pushes her back. She simply sighs as she holds out her arm and frowns at him* Just get this over with. *looks over at Seph once more, her frown deepening even more as she examines the state of irritaiton that he’s in.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has become disinterested and just idly watches the TV, bored, scowling*

Seph: *grunts sharply* I don’t want to get any diseases, that would be rather unfortunate on my behalf. *gets to his feet with relative ease and picks up his bags of shopping* I’m going to need to buy a dresser soon. Even if I just store it in my subspace pocket, my clothes will be somewhere and organized.

Zack: *tightens the torniquet and carefully pokes her arm with a needle, filling it up with blood from the vein he poked the needle into* So much for you hating people, hmm? Yet now you’re prepared to help one.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I don’t want you to get any diseases either. *looks up at the sky for a moment then back down at him as he mentions the dresser* My, that’s a word I never thought I’d hear you say. “Organized”. *chuckles, playfully grinning at him* How does it feel on your toungue, boy? Must be rather strange.

Jenna: *twitches her wings, not enjoying the pricking but accepts it* I didn’t say I’m doing this to help the human girl. I’m doing this because you asked. *Snorts* Are you done yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *grunts sharply in protest* Oh, stop teasing me mother. I only suggested it because I never owned this many clothes before now. I always wore whatever you stole or found for me to wear. I’m sure you can recall a time I was wearing bits of rags.

Zack: Nearly, keep still. *releases the torniquet and pulls the syringe out of her arm, quickly stabbing it into two test tubes, depressing half of the syringe contents into both* There. *caps both test tubes and pulls the needle off the end of the syringe, throwing both the plastic and metal part into the garbage* I just hope the cleaner doesn’t think one of you is a drug addict.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* Well, I never forced the clothes onto you. I always gave you the chance to object and pick out your own clothing.. You just never took on my invitations when you were younger. *looks around the town* So, you want to find a dresser to lug along in sub-space? I suppose there’s bound to be someplace we can swipe one from around here.. *crosses her arms and continues to look at the city, thinking*

Jenna: *grips onto the arm that Zack stabbed the needle into, rubbing it and frowning then snorts as he deposits the needle into the trash* Then take the trash bin with you. Now, go. *spreads her wings in irritation, the fact that her once broken wing is no longer in the sling should be quite obvious now* Or, I may allow for Seph to follow through with his thoughts of maiming you for this interruption.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.