Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah… *slowly nods his head and frowns, feeling rather silly now that he thinks he has worked it out* Forgive me. *smirks and moves over her, moving his head down to kiss her upper chest area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles and quickly reaches up to grip onto Seph’s shoulders before yanking him down ontop of her* Yes, that’s better. *purrs at him in a teasing manner* Now, what sort of fun should we have… Hmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just don’t make too much noise. I’m more than sure there are idiots listening nearby. *smirks* Unless you don’t care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? *shrugs* Just teleport them far, far away from here. *licks the underside of his chin* That is not beyond your capabilities.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs* No, it’s not… *grins down at her, but keeps his head still* So do you still want me to start the fire? Or do you think we will be heated enough and warm soon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches down to rub Seph’s abdomen then gently tickles his stomach in a playful manner* I don’t know, what do you think? Do you think you can generate enough heat, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* When I am busy and exercising, yes, absolutely. *purrs and lowers himself so he is lying ontop of her* We need a blanket. I prefer to lie with you and have one over me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *feigns insult and snorts in a playful manner* What, my wings aren’t good enough, male? You’re impossible to please! *grins then reaches over with her right wing to hook the dew-claw onto a blaket and pull it over to him* Maybe I should make you start a fire again and get to work!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and lowers his head to kiss her upper chest area* Forgive me, my lord.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts then playfully whacks Seph’s butt with her tail* I am not a male, Sephiroth. Lord is a term you give to a superior who is male in nature. I should think the fact that I have these. *points to her breasts* Would tip you off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and moves his head down to kiss her breasts, placing his head down on them* Ah, yes. Thankyou for pointing these out to me. However, calling you a ‘lady’ is not something you would appreciate, I’d wager.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at him. Her lips are twisted into a rather confused frown and she furrows her brow* Huh? Why would I not appreciate being called a lady? I am a female. You’re not making sense at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that. I just wondered if you may be offended by the term ‘lady’. It falls into the same catagory as calling you a woman.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I think you’re trying to call me a male again… *continues to give Seph a strange look, not really knowing what to take his statements as*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly and shakes his head at her* I mean to say that both can be spoken in derogatory terms. I do not use either word much for that reason. I hardly want to offend you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, it’s certainly less derogratory and insulting than calling me a male. Isn’t there a word such as mistress or whatever? *shakes her head* Certainly you can come up with something that doesn’t imply that I have a penis.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Calling you a mistress implies that I keep you on the side of my regular relationship for sexual purposes. I’m not going to call you that either. I’ll think of something.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Fine. How about just calling me by name? Wouldn’t that work? *Shakes her head, hardly believing how difficult this has become*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Yes, I suppose that would…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head at him* I swear you make absolutely no sense at times…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just didn’t want to offend you with some term. *shrugs and rests his head back down on her chest, caressing her sides*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes back and grins, quite content with Seph’s touch. Her scales near where Seph is caressing her bristle slightly. Also, she begins to softly purr* That feels very good… You are definitely good with your hands.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks up at her* I only learned from the best. *tilts his head to one side and places it down on her chest, wanting to listen to her heart beating*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: And to think that I almost thought that you learned by all those sessions of playing with your own member. How silly of me. *wraps her arms around his waste and grins, very content and relaxed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth:*makes a slight snorting sound in shock, then quickly shakes his head at her* That is a rather unfair suggestion!

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.