Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods then sighs. She glances at Seph for a moment before slowly moving to cuddle up against him* You did mean it that you were sorry about what you said, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* It was in jest, Jenna. I didn’t mean it for real. It was made in poor taste and I apologized for saying it – twice. Now why wouldn’t I mean it? If I didn’t care, I would more than likely wonder why you’re so angry and wonder what all the fuss is about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly mumbles* I just wanted to make certain that you weren’t appologizing solely to pacify me. *closes her eyes* Perhaps we should just go home before we start having to deal with your rabid fans or assins sent to kill you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can understand that, but it does concern me that you do not trust my sincerity. *lies back on the bed and moves his hands behind his head, sighing* I suppose we could leave, or relocate before they start coming up here. But it is such a pain. Why should I move because of something somebody else is doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I’m certain that even you can understand how hard it is to just take words for face value… *sighs, snuggling even more against his side. She wants to be close to him so she can have some of his heat* And I guess if you don’t want to leave, you don’t have to. But it’s cold and I don’t know what else for us to do up here… Unless you wanted to go explore the Northern Cave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The Northern Cave is quite damaged thanks to our last forray there. And it is uninteresting. Trust me, it is nothing more than a gathering of powerful monsters designed to protect the giant gaping hole. Personally I want to stay here for the time being, but if you’re going to get bored, perhaps we should go somewhere else. I can book a hotel room in Costa Del Sol if that would be more to your liking.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks to Seph, burrying her head in the lapels of his coat* Staying here and snuggling up against her works with me. Gives me an excuse to be as close to you as possible… *begins gently rubbing his chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and moves his head over to kiss her forehead* I am sorry that I offended you. I shall not make an untactful and poor taste comment like that again. *moves onto his side so he is facing her, then moves one arm under her midsection, the other over the top of her so he can cuddle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly purrs at Seph* I forgive you. *reaches over to poke the tip of his nose with her clawed finger* Just don’t ever do it again. No using sex to prove unfavorable traits exist, ok? *curls up against him and yawns* At least Zack hasn’t disturbed our time together again..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm, he hasn’t. Just as well too, though I don’t think I would be fond of hearing him mourn when we get back because his mate died. It is not an easy thing to bear. *purrs at her* When you are ready to end the immortality string and die, I want to die with you. I wouldn’t be able to bear the gap you would leave behind either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* Zack didn’t say it was a certainty that his woman would die. I highly doubt she’s on her last legs at the moment, just degenerating… At least she didn’t look that deathly sick last time I saw her. *she slowly shakes her head, frowning at Seph’s statment* And you’re being rather morbid. I haven’t given you any indications of wanting to die anytime soon, so please, just let those thoughts drift out of your head. I still have much to do now as it is..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head, saying nothing more on the subject* Yes, for the time being I am just happy to lie here with you. *closes his eyes and grins* It is rather nice..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re certain that you just aren’t doing this so you can lie back and be lazy without needing to think of a fancy excuse, hm? *smirks and moves her head to gently lick Seph’s cheek* I’m just a scape-goat for your lazy-male attitude, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* You found me out. My cover is blown. *mumbles, grinning* Now I’m going to need a new excuse to lie here with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* I guess I should give you some credit. You’re finding the willpower and energy to move your lips. *gives him a wide smirk before she plants a kiss on his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m warm. I’m in bed with a lovely female. What motivation do I have to leave?”* *returns the kiss and purrs* *”If you can think of a justified reason as to I should move from this spot, please do let me know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pokes his stomach* That wasn’t an invite to stop moving your lips, lazy. *rolls her eyes and pokes him again then gets off of him* Perhaps you could be nice and finally pull out that “bed” section of the couch over there so we’d be able to move against each other without being cramped here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course, I have to do the work. *gets to his feet and heads over to the couch, pondering how to fold it out for a moment, before he grabs the top part and pushes it down, causing it to bang slightly as it flops out into the double bed position* There, it’s done. But that fire needs to be started again. *scowls as he hears a knock on the door to their room* I didn’t order any room service… *heads over to the door and opens it, immediately getting flashed in the face with a camera. He slams the door in irritation and scowls* Looks like they found us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as she spots the flash and quickly moves to duck behind the back of the couch, not wanting to be spotted like this* Then close the door! You shouldn’t have even bothered answering.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls, kicking the door very hard with the ball of his foot to shock and hurt people if they have their ear to the door on the other side* *”I didn’t know who the hell it was! It could have been the maid you know. They come in every day and refresh the towels, clean the bathroom, make the beds, and take out the trash.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles and slowly gets up from her curled up position. She frowns and looks up at Seph* You are a psychic. You don’t need to answer a door to know who is on the other side. And there’s these magical things called “peep holes”. *Sighs then stands up and moves over to the newly converted bed. Studying it for a moment, she determines that it will do and plops down on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* There’s no peep hole on the door. So that’s an impossibility. *glances across to her* Do you want me to start the fire again over there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If that is what you want. Or we could start a more fun type of fire. *gives him a devious, crafty grin* Of course, that depends on how much you want to just lie around and how much you want to play around. *licks her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tilts his head curiously* What kind of fire are you thinking of making? You sound quite happy. Unless you mean something else, and are using ‘fire’ to describe what you’re thinking of..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns, seeming disappointed at Seph’s question* You are a smart man, Sephiroth. I’m certain that you can figure out the answer on your own. *slowly shakes her head at him in mild disbelief that he even asked*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.