Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bites his lower lip, obviously not expecing that reaction. He moves forward to put a hand on her shoulder and frowns at her* I didn’t say you were obnoxious during sex – I said you were boisterous. You know… rough.. lacking in restraint. You do not hold back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares back at Seph* You should have stopped while you were ahead. Just go order your food. *Snorts and curls up, still quite irritated at what he said. Her tail viciously swishes from side to side, accenting the amount of anger that Jenna currently has*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head and sighs. He slowly shakes his head and heads for the door* I apologize. I was inconsiderate in my remarks and you are right, I should have quit while I was ahead. *quietly slips out of the room, deciding to head out to the inn’s food hall area to get food for himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *lies down, sprawling herself across the couch, while Seph is gone. She looks up at the ceiling and sighs, choosing to forgive him this time. Though, it is a tempting thought to punch him in the nose for what he had said about her personality.. She closes her eyes and decides to rest a bit while she waits for Seph to return*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just spends some time in the food hall as he quietly munches his way through a couple of items he selected from the lunch menu. He dips bits of bread in the soup he ordered to go with the meal, reading a newspaper as well. He wouldn’t go back to the room immediately, and would just sit in the general area after he has finished, continuing to read. Unless Jenna contacts him, he would stay out of her way for near all the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *spots Sephy, having been having a drink with Rude at the bar. He lightly punches Rude in the arm and points back at Sephy. He softly snickers then gets up and strolls over to the ex-general. Once he reaches the table, he quickly pulls out a chair and sits down. He rudely sets his feet on the table as he relaxes* I never would have expected to see Shin-Ra’s greatest ex-general in a place like this. How are you doing, Sephiroth? Enjoying turning your back on the company that made you who you are for the second time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at them and picks up the rest of his bread roll, munching on it idly. He glances up at Reno momentarily, then goes back to reading* What do you want from me? Shinra disbanded. I got picked up by another military organization who have a lot more of an idea about what they’re doing. I am doing nothing wrong, and there’s no need to chase me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: Hmph. Who said anything about chasing you, Sephiroth? We ended that job years ago after Cloud killed you in the Northern Cave. *he dismissively waves his hand at Sephy* And the Shin-Ra company is not out yet. We’ll still rebuild some time, even with men like you selling out and changing sides.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I didn’t sell out. I didn’t even buy into anything else. You’ve got it wrong. *sips his cup of tea* Don’t you have anybody else to annoy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *stretches and lazes back in the chair* Not unless you have your woman with you. *waves a water over and asks for a beer and whispers to him to put it on Sephy’s bill*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* You wouldn’t want to annoy her… *scowls as he finds an article about himself in the newspaper and reads through it, annoyed with the amount of bias in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *broadly grins, amused that he just got away with buying a drink on Seph’s account* Hey, who said I would annoy her? Women love me! I never ever annoy them. *takes his drink as it is placed on the table and begins sipping on it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to care that Reno is drinking and just continues to sit there, reading the newspaper as he finishes his cup of tea* Jenna wouldn’t love you. Infact I think she’d be happier not seeing you at all. Ever. *folds up the paper and slides it across to him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *broadly grins and chuckles at Sephy’s statement* Oh, I’m certain she’ll love me. You just don’t want me to meet her because you don’t want to loose your wife. *he looks down at the paper as it’s flung toward him then tilts his head* Thanks but no thanks. I already read up on today’s headlines.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the cutlery he was using for his meal, then places them on the empty plate, getting to his feet as he prepares to leave, picking the empty plate to place on the service counter* Oh of course, that is it entirely. *grunts and heads out of the food hall area, walking back towards the room he’s staying in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Reno: *smirks then waves the water over again, telling him that his friend, Sephiroth, had agreed to pay for both his and Rude’s drinks for the day*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just opens the door to his room and locks it behind him again. He slowly moves into the room and glances over at Jenna, wondering what she is doing now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is just watching TV. She’d clearly be much calmer than she was when Seph left, but there will be still slight hints of anger in her expression. She doesn’t even bother to look up at him as he enters the room* Welcome back, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs and moves to sit down next to her, silent. He remains fairly close by but does not disturb her, not knowing what kind of mood she really is in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at Seph and frowns faintly* Done thinking of other ways to insult our sex lives, Seph? Going to say that I don’t really turn you on next, hm? *her tail angrily flicks in irritation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her and sighs* I never tried to insult it, Jenna. I already explained what I had said and what I meant, and apologized for my inconsiderate comments. It was only in jest anyway. I didn’t mean it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes* Would you have acted any differently if I called you obnoxious or boisterous while having sex? You have a very poor taste in tact. *snorts at the TV* And it seems the gossip shows are loving the fact that you rented out that mountain for the entire day yesterday.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and glares at the television* The humans don’t have anything better to do. Really. They’ll come up here in droves now they know where I am and start asking for an autograph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* You must admit that not much happens on this planet. *looks over at Seph* Perhaps you should find some sort of protoge to get their attention away from you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That may be an idea. Though I am glad they do not come to my house much. *sighs* A distraction may work as well.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.