Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quietly hums once again and just finishes cleaning himself off, or at least the areas he wanted to. He rests his head down on Jenna and closes his eyes, quite warm now, and enjoying being in her company*

Seph: *”WHat are you going to do, mom? I don’t want you to make it worse..”*

Zack: *”Old man? Oh wait, you mean Hojo?”* *scowls a little, seeming rather determined after a moment.* *”I can follow his notes easily, I won’t need him at all. Mom had Centra store Hojo’s notes in it’s databases. It wouldn’t be very hard for me to follow the notes and instructions myself and improve where he screwed up. I was already considering taking Holly to Mom’s base and doing that. Jenova cells do repair damage afterall… but how it would affect Holly, I just don’t know…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *unintelligbly mutters as Sephy rests his head ontop of hers, but stil remains in a dozing, mostly asleep state*

Jennah: ~I’m going to adjust those pants to see if I can deal with your complaints, but first I need to see if it’s really doing what you’re saying it does.~

Xelong: *shrugs* ~It may be worth a try then, Zack. We both want her to get all better. She’s a really, really nice woman. I like her a lot.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there for some time, deciding after a while that he is beginning to wrinkle. He quietly gets to his feet and steps out of the bathtub, then begins to rub himself dry with towels* Come on Jenn. We’ve been in there long enough. We can sleep together in bed.

Seph: *heads back into the house within the next few minutes and approaches Jennah, looking rather unhappy* I’m not lying, mother. See for yourself.

Zack: *sighs and reaches over to pat Xelong’s head* *”You’re such a good friend, Xel. I’ll let the doctors treat Holly until mom gets back from her holiday with Sephiroth. Then I’ll ask her and see if she’ll let us use the base as a lab experiment. We still have our apartment in there, so we have somewhere to stay.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as she’s woken up by her face hitting the water once Sephy moves out from under her and promptly sits upright, loudly coughing and wheezing to get rid of the water in her windpipes*

Jennah: *whakes her head at Seph before grabbing his hand and leading him to the bedroom* I’m certain you don’t want me checking out that section in there. *closes the door to the bedroom then begins to examind Seph’s pants by prodding htem and sticking her hand in them to see how much space there is between the fabric and his genitals*

Xelong: ~Um… Zack.. if it’s alright with you, I’d rather stay here. It’s a lot more open here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Deeply frowns as he glances back at her and shakes his head* Sorry… I didn’t think that would happen to you. *sighs* That was inconsiderate of me. I should have told you that I was getting out.

Seph: *seems a little bothered at the prospect of his own ‘mother’ touching his genitals and makes a mild grumble in protest, but doesn’t stop her, because he wants her to understand his complaint* See what I mean, mother? *scowls* They’re too tight.

Zack: *”You want me to set it all up in the basement….? Mom’s not going to like that idea very much…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grasps her throat and continues to cough and wheeze for a bit longer then looks up at Sephy and slowly nods at him* It’s alright… Seph… Just give me a minute..

Jennah: *deeply frowns at what she discovers as she tests the way the pants are fitting Seph and then begins casting spells to adjust the clothing and make it fit him better* As for the rest, just get yourself what humans call boxers or briefs, Seph. That’ll take care of the last bit of your discomfort.

Xelong: *shrugs* ~I just want to stay here. If you go, that’s fine.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves over and reaches behind Jenna, lightly thumping her on the back* I apologize for not informing you that I was going to move…

Seph: *grunts sharply and steps back from her to adjust the pants up properly* That’s all I need to do? Seems too straighforward to be a proper solution.

Zack: *mumbles* I’ll work out something… if you want to come, you’re quite welcome to. I can understand you wanting to be out in an open area though. You’re growing, and soon enough you’re going to get so big that you won’t fit in the house any more. *reaches out to pat his head* You can do whatever you like, Xel. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to. *sighs* But right now, until I work out what to do, Holly is best off where she is right now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *dismissively waves at Seph, calming down after another moment before standing up* I said it’s fine, Seph.. *coughts intermittedly* I was just startled, that’s all. *shakes her head* I’m not injured or anything else, so forget about it. *steps out of the spa and stands up straight*

Jennah: *nods* Yes, that’s all you need, Seph, just another layer to help keep your area down there from actually touching the seems of those pants.

Xelong: *nuzzles Zack’s arm* ~She’ll be fine under their care. I’m certain they’ll find something to help her out with.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches down to pull out the bathplug , then steps out of the bath to grab some more towels, offering them to Jenna* Still, I am concerned for your wellbeing. And what happened was a direct result of me moving, so it’s my fault.

Seph: *snorts* Well if I had known that I would have fixed it up in the beginning. *nods in thanks to her, then heads to leave the room, intending to go back outside*

Zack: *”I hope you’re right, Xel. She has a one in three chance of dying. Or something to those odds….”* *sits up properly and glances down at Meirnden* She’s been sleeping all this time? She’s susceptible to getting the same thing as Holly somewhere down the road. It is hereditory afterall.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs* Seph, please, just forget it happened and move on. There’s little for you to do other than appologize another thousand times, and that’s not something that I particularly want to waste time on..

Jennah: *moves to follow Seph, wanting to accompany him, already having had enough of watching the children in the house* Yes, that’s all you need to do to solve your discomfort, Seph.

Xelong: ~Huh? She’s only been asleep for an hour, Zack. It took me a lot of work to coax her into a resting state. Let her sleep.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I don’t think it’s a good idea either. Oh well, dry off and we can consider something else to do. You must be hungry, I should bring you more food. Though if you are going to fill yourself on that expensive steak, we’re going to have a large bill when it is time to leave. *grins*

Seph: *doesn’t notice that Jennah is following him and sheathes his sword, taking off into the air, intending to go back to Junon to buy himself some underwear*

Zack: *chuckles, deciding to take Xelong’s advice* *”She’s quite a headstrong little girl, isn’t she. Just don’t let her sleep too long, or she’ll be awake all night annoying the both of us.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* I am quite hungry.. but I can survive without if needed. It’s up to you, Seph; I don’t mind either way. *looks up at the ceiling* I’m still not used to being tall enough that I can easily touch the ceiling if I wanted to..

Jennah: *shifts into her hybrid form and takes off to follow Seph, having no intentions of being left alone with the children again*

Zack: ~Well, her father is home now, you regulate when she sleeps.~ *yawns* ~I don’t need to babysit when you’re here as well.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm… I’ll deal with it soon. How about we get dry first? *grins and moves away to get more towels for himself, wanting to dry off completely*

Seph: *just flies ahead at a casual pace, obviously in no hurry just now. He would take quite some time to get to Junon and wouldn’t fly any faster unless hurried along*

Zack: Yeah, I know. I’ll leave her to sleep for some time. It’s quiet for now. You did a good job. *pats Xelong’s head again* I’ll have to reward you for your efforts.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her self dry initially then moves over to the bedroom and towels off the rest of her bits and pieces. Eventually, she sits on the bed, naked and watches Sephy*

Jennah: *catches up to Seph and flies next to him* I hope you don’t mind that I want to accompany you. Don’t worry, I’ll leave the choosing of undergarments to yourself.

Xelong: *Broadly grins* ~I always do a good job, no matter what I try. It’s only natural.~ *puffs up with pride, still grinning*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows her out of the bathroom and also towels himself dry, then heads over to his suitcase and finds some comfortable clothing to change into* I am guessing that you do not want to venture out again today?

Seph: *glance back at her and frowns slightly, slowly nodding* Very well, mother. Though you may get bored. I am considering going in search of those females once again.

Zack: *chuckles* You’re such a proud creature. *scratches Xelong under the chin and smiles at him* And you should be. What’s not to be proud of? Your shiny tough scales are so nice coloured. You’ll attract a female with ease when you’re older.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* You are the one who wanted to come back inside, not me. If you want to go back outside, I suppose that’s fine. We can see if there’s a way to get my feet. *lifts up her three-toed wide feet up* into ski boots if you want.

Jennah: *chuckles* So you did enjoy that round of sex, hm? I told you that you were missing out for years.

Xelong: *grins even more, closing his eyes and leaning towards Zack’s hand in order to get an even better scratch* ~Of course I will. I have good genes.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I’ll stay inside for the remainder of the day. Until I fix up our snow clothes properly, we won’t enjoy it out there very much.

Seph: It wasn’t too bad, mother. It’s not something that I would like to do every day as it makes me feel filthy afterwards, but it is not disagreeable.

Zack: *chuckles* *”Yes, you do. You’re going to make some female dragon very happy one day. And then most of your time is going to be occupied with trying to keep hatchlings in line.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods in agreement and moves to sit down next to Seph* Well then, for now we can have some fun since I have no clothes and neither do you. *grins at him* Unless you have any reason not to. *kisses the ridge of his nose* Which I highly doubt..

Jennah: Oh, you’ll get used to the sweat soon enough. That was just your first time.

Xelong: *snorts* ~Keeping hatchlings in line is a female’s job. Mine will be to protect and get food.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs at Jenna and shakes his head slightly* No, I do not have a reason to object to such an idea… *smirks* Unless you do. *mumbles* I should make sure the door is locked first, though.. and the window blind tightly closed shut. I hate it when I am interrupted, or serving as a show to anyone else..

Seph: It was my first time four times in a row. It still made me feel dirty. I didn’t mind it, but it’s not something I would actively seek out and repeat frequently.

Zack: *”Oh, I don’t know, Xel. You do a good job of minding my ‘hatchling’ while I am busy.”* *deeply frowns as his phone rings, then promptly picks it up and answers, speaking with the people on the other end*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, trust me, everything is secured. I would not be here, naked and very visible, if I knew that someone could just walk in on us. *rubs the side of his face* There’s nothing for you to fret about.

Jennah: *nods at him* We’ll see with time. Not that long ago you were proclaiming that you would never want sex at all, afterall.

Xelong: *perks his head up and curiously watches Zack, wanting to know what’s going on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and purrs* I suppose not… *shuffles up against her* Who is going to be ontop now that your wing is fixed?

Seph: *shrugs* It wasn’t anything to stop my life for. *flies faster, wanting to overtake her*

Zack: *speaks with the people on the other end of the phone for several more moments before hanging up* That was the hospital… *pauses* My blood type isn’t compatible with Holly’s…. so it’s highly unlikely that I can give my bone marrow to her. *deeply frowns* So they have to find a donor from somewhere. And I don’t think they’ll find one. *lowers his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t know. Let’s just roll about and find out who winds up on top at the end of it. *deviously grins at him then moves in to kiss him, wrapping her arms around his necking and groping the back of his head with her right hand*

Jennah: *sighs at Seph and shakes her head, allowing him to overtake her* I think you’re just downplaying your experience. Or those girls are not that good at the act.

Xelong: *lowers his head, seeming disappointed* ~Oh… What about your mom? Maybe she has a good blood type.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to loudly purr and kisses her back* *”I like that idea. But you have an unfair advantage. You’re bigger and can more easily maneuver me to whichever position you wanted.”*

Seph: They seemed more interested in getting my pants off above everything else. After that, it was fairly mediocre. They were more interested in indulging their own curiousities and wants.

Zack: *”My mom? You mean Jenna? Or… Sephiroth’s mother? She wouldn’t be a very viable option because she’s not really alive any more… but Jenna… I don’t think she’d agree to it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, you’re saying that the Great Sephiroth cannot overpower every living creature that exists? *gasps in mock horror* My, that must be a terrible weakness.

*yelps as Caly pounces on my butt*

Jennah: ~Ah, so it was the girls. Try some variety, my son. You’ll find that some people are better than others at the act. And you’ll get better yourself as time goes on.~

Xelong: *nods at Zack* ~Yea, Jenna. She may have a different blood type and she has no Jenova in her system. She may be a match.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly at her, then smirks and tries to shuffle ontop of her* Not true. I can overpower most. It’s not a weakness.

Seph: *”I’ll work on it, mother.”* *soon flies over Junon and lands down in the area, frowning as he suddenly realizes he has nothing to pay the people with* *”It’s a good thing you came along. I am not carrying any currency from this world.”*

Zack: *”I don’t want to bother mom while she’s on holiday…”*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.