Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You didn’t sound that angry. *yawns* Just order again. It’s not like they’ll care. *glances down at her slighly bulging abdomen and sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that, but I can’t be bothered right away. *pays close attention to her and tilts his head* Are you feeling alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* I’m fine. I just never really like the side-effects to being pregnant. You know that, Seph. *looks up at him* Why do you ask?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know, I was just concerned for you, that’s all. If you suddenly abort the pregnancy, there will be a lot of mess to deal with. *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns, not liking the thought then looks up at Seph* Well, if you’re concerned about that, just scan my womb. I know that you’re more than good enough at psychic scanning to get a clear picture of what’s going on in there. And I bet your implants would label out whatever you find so you’d understand it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and scans the area of her belly* It doesn’t seem to be in any distress… *tilts his head to one side and moves a hand to press on her belly* Does that feel paticularly firm to you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks at his hand then up at him and nods* I suppose it does. Why? Should it not feel firm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It should feel a little bit squishy… not very firm like this. I scanned you, but the implants only labelled parts of the foetus, the fluid it’s swimming in, and the sac around the outside of it. It just strikes me as being very odd…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Maybe they are basing it off human anatomy and not dragon anatomy… *sighs* Not that I’m fully a dragon either…. *slowly shakes her head* Should I be concerned that it feels firm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, but… I just don’t know why it’s hard. *pushes her belly again* Have you had any contractions recently? If it’s sick, you may end up aborting it….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* No, I’ve had nothing at all in concerns to muscle movements in that area. It feels normal to me… I’m just extremely hungry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re still hungry? Even after devouring the steaks I ordered for you, my sandwiches, and the majority of the chocobo? *frowns and shakes his head* Do you need more food? Your digestion ability must be marvelous…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph and shakes her head* No, I did not mean that I am still hungy. I just meant that I am getting extremely hungry in general. *twitches her wings, slightly irritated that Seph did not understand her the first time* Perhaps it’s best if we go home soon rather than spend the rest of the vacation here…. I’ll probably just rack up your account with you trying to feed me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? Oh no. I have about five years worth of Soldier back payments on my account. After I was declared deceased, my bank balance was frozen, but it’s been unfrozen since then. Eat all you want. I’ve already paid for the week. And besides, I can always earn more. *frowns* Unless you want to go back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at him* I’ll go wherever you want to go. *Frowns faintly as she thinks of what he said* Why would they have paid you for the five years in which you were deceased? You had gone AWOL and betrayed your position…. I don’t see why Shin-Ra would have ever agreed to pay you for that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Take that up with that spoiled Shinra male, I do not know. When I was doing work for the ShinRa army, they wanted to change the planet’s view of me, so I got a lot publicity out of working for them. *shrugs* That was one of the agreements. I did not argue it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I’m just surprised that they’d do that at all. Seems rather generous of a money-grubbing company like Shin-Ra. *yawns and sits upright* You’re certain that the firmness in there *points to her womb* is nothing to be concerned about? Was there anything that you sensed that you did not tell me? *she almost seems concerned for the fetus for a bit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* The sac around the infant seemed a bit too solid, but I didn’t sense anything unusual. *pauses* I can tell you that the infant inside of you has wings however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head and sighs* I think Zack mentioned that when he scanned the infant as well. *Frowns* It’s probably mostly draconic considering what I look like at the moment. *holds up her hand as if to show it off then lets it drop* I wonder if the fact that you were… *frowns even more at the thought of it being part cat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Whatever it turns out to be, I’m sure that it will be healthy and grow to be loud, obnoxious, argumentative and boisterous just like the majority of our offspring. *broadly smirks* Just like you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts* You are a bad judge of character, Seph. I am not loud; I am not obnoxious; and I am most certianly not boisterous. *snorts again* Whatever gave you the idea that those things come from me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You can’t possibly convince me that you’re not any of those. You’re are argumentative however. *purrs at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* You didn’t listen. I never said that I wasn’t argumentative. *smirks at him* I’m more than willing to admit to what I am. But the rest is just pure bull-shit on your part.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you really think it’s bull-shit, my honey? *smirks further* Sometimes you can be quite loud, especially when you are near the height of orgasm during sex. Your entire attitude can be obnoxious sometimes. As for being boisterous, well… I’m not going to use sex as an example yet again. You can be more than boisterous once you become involved in a fight. You’ll not be able to convince me that our offspring didn’t pick up those behaviours from you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My honey…? *blinks, confused by his new nick-name for her, then shakes her head and her expression becomes deathly cold* Obnoxious while having sex? *scowls* Fine, we don’t have to have sex ever again. *turns to look away from him, quite insulted*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.