Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tries to snuggle up against her and sighs* Shh. I don’t really mind how different we are. It only makes things a bit difficult when we want to do things…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly grins as Seph snuggles up against her. Her shivering slowly comes to a stop. Then,she slowly moves her arms to hug onto him so that she can snuggle up against him in return, acting on instinct to get warm. She does not respond to what he’s saying though since she’s still asleep and continues to nonsensically mumble in her sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft and content purring noise at Jenna and lies there with her, soon falling asleep again until he is warm. He sleeps until the morning, and as per usual, would want to sleep in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly groans as the morning sun hits her eyes again and shuffles about a bit before sitting upright and stretching. She stretches out her wings to their full legnth, likely whacking Seph with the movement then gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom to take care of a bit of buisness in there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud hissing noise as he is smacked in the face by one of the fingers on Jenna’s wing, forcing his eyes open to watch her as she heads into the bathroom area* *”What the hell was that for?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Huh? What was what for? I didn’t do anything but wake up, Seph…~ *there would be a clear tone of confusion in her transmission. She didn’t even notice that she had whacked Seph with her wings, so she is oblivious to what he’s angry about*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You know what you did. You hit me in the face as soon as you got up. If you’re that angry over what I said last night, I would rather you talk about it instead of strike out at me while I am sleeping.”* *rubs his face and sits up, yawning. His stomach growls in protest to being empty and he sighs, getting out of bed to change into something comfortable and warm for the day*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and moves out of the bathroom, having finished in there* I did no such thing, Seph. Why would I have hit you in the face anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do not know, but you did. *picks up the phone to dial room service* Do you want any food this morning? Or shall I just go out there and hunt for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph* I am hungry… but you may get me whatever you want to get me… *Frowns and mutters* I’ll give a harder effort to try your type of food.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t force it. *orders more steaks for Jenna, and a couple of sandwiches for himself, hanging up again. He heads over to his clothes and places some snow boots on, as well as a warm snow coat* Stay here and relax, I will go hunt something for you. The waiter will bring some food to the door for you to eat until then. *heads for the door and opens it, walking out of the room, closing the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs and just moves to sit down on the couch. She looks down at her feet and lightly scratches the floor with her claws as she waits*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends more than an hour away from the inn, hunting on the tundrous peninsula northwest of the Icicle inn. He spends a bit of time tracking down and slaughtering a ‘wonderful’ speedy chocobo that was quite young and healthy, then uses his abilties to yank its head off, teleporting it into the ocean near the peninsula he is hunting on.*

*In that space of time, a waiter would knock on the door to deliver food. If Jenna does not answer the door, it would be covered with a metallic dish and left on the floor to the left side of the door and out of the way.*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as she hears the knock, but refuses to answer the door. Instead, she carefully waits until she hears no noises outside. Once she thinks the coast is clear, she quickly opens the door and grabs the plate before pullin it into the room. She slams the door shut once the food is in her hands. From there, she sits back down on the couch and pulls off the covering so that she can begin devouring what had been prepared*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds the chocobo upsidedown as he slowly drags it back towards the town, trying to bleed the body out a bit so it won’t be so messy when Jenna opens it up to eat it back at the inn. After some time he gets bored and teleports it to his subspace pocket, walking back into the town and keeping the headless bird safe and hidden so that people in the town do not give him crazy looks. He heads back into the inn and quietly opens the door, grinning slightly as he heads back into the room* Your male delivered, Jen. I killed something that will keep you happy and content for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph and tilts her head* “Your male delivered”? That’s a strange way for you to speak of yourself. *Shakes her head then sniffs the air* What did you get? *she would have eaten what Seph ordered for herself out of sheer hunger and not because she liked it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the bathroom to pick up a towel, then folds it up and places it on the floor. He then teleports the headless chocobo carcass onto the ground, placing its neck where the pillow is because the body is still bleeding* It’s going cold, but its still good. Go on and eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I’d imagine any food around here is going to be cold… *stands up and moves over to the chocobo. She curiously inspects it for a few moments. Once she determines that it is indeed more than good enough to eat, she begins ripping into it and devouring it at a ravenous pace. One would believe that she’s not even chewing with the speed that she’s going through the chocobo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her. He is not fazed by watching her eat as he has become quite used to it, but hasn’t seen her eat like that before, so he just shakes his head, not commenting. He moves away to find the tray that would have been brought in, frowning as he picks up his empty plate that contained the sandwiches* My, you really are hungry, aren’t you. You ate my food as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *speaks with her mouth full* Ir diihd? Ih dirdn’t nortish… *continues to eat until most of the chocobo is gone then stands up and licks off her lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I’ll get more food for myself later. *watches her devour almost the entirety of the chocobo and shakes his head* That much poultry would have fed our kids for three days.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Well, you know I’m pregnant and not exactly human at the moment. *Stands upright* What else do you expect? This creature has a different metabolism than my normal body has.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not arguing or complaining. It was just an observation. However, I am going to complain about the fact you ate my food. *stands up tall and gives her a mock scolding look, shaking his finger at her* You ate my food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not bothered by his weak scolding at all* I told you that I did not notice. Those who prepared it must have put it all on the same plate… *yawns and moves to sit down on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I made two orders, they didn’t. *shakes his head at her and moves to sit next to her on the couch* I don’t really care though.

Viewing 25 posts - 426 through 450 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.