Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stares up at Seph, confused by his phrasing* Straight or with milk? How can a liquid stand up straight? I do not understand what you’re trying to ask me… *looks at the tea and sniffs the air, curious. She doesn’t know what to make out of the smell once she gets a good wiff of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes and shakes his head at her. He adds a tiny amount of milk to her tea, then adds some to his own, stuffing a couple of sugar packets onto the saucer that his cup is on. He picks up both saucers and offers the one without the sugar to Jenna* It’s hot. Blow the top surface and slowly sip it. When it cools down a little, you can drink it faster. *sits back down in the chair and shakes the sugar packets, adding one to his tea and stirs it in. He takes a small sip and sets the saucer and cup on the armrest of the chair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and curiously sniffs the tea once more. Still unsure what to make out of the brown liquid, she slowly moves to stick her toungue into the liquid. She reels back a bit at the heat of the liquid and partially because of the taste* It’s hot..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I warned you. *stretches out his feet, then places them out on the floor infront of him* Wait until it’s cooled a bit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *starse at the drink then at Seph* What is the point of a hot drink? Drinks are supposed to be cool… Afterall, all natural liquids are cool… *sniffs the tea agian then decides to try sipping on it, placing it down after another moment* It’s bitter..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Bitter? It has a bit of a bitter taste to it, I guess.. *shrugs and picks up his cup, sipping on it* That is why I put sugar in. *picks up the other sachet of sugar and tosses it down to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* I see.. *takes the sugar packet and studies it. She finds nothing to concern herself with and begins pouring the sugar into the drink. Not knowing that she should stir up the drink to help dilute the sugar, she simply places the sugar packet down and tries to take another sip of it. This time, she screws up her face in even more disgust and spits the drink out* That tastes even worse…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight sighing noise and stands up, taking Jenna’s cup from her. He places his own on her saucer* Try that one instead.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns, not certain if any of them would be to her liking. Still, she gently takes the cup and tries it once more. She faintly frowns but doesn’t say anything, just wanting to please Seph at this point. So, she just quickly drinks the rest of the liquid so that she wouldn’t have to stand tasting it for long*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her and grunts, stiring the cup of tea that he took from her* You don’t have to do that. *moves his feet towards the heat of the fire place and just stares ahead into it, looking mildly discontent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sets the cup down, still frowning at the backwash of the taste. Still, she refuses to complain about it to Seph any longer and just moves to snuggle up against him. She looks up at his face and frowns at his expression* What’s wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing is wrong. I just wish there was one thing we could enjoy together. *scowls* I don’t care what it is. But we don’t have anything in common, really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns even more at Seph* So you believe that our entire relationship is based upon sex, then? *slowly shakes her head at him and looks down at the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not saying it’s based on sex, I wasn’t implying it either. But admit it, we have absolutely no common likes whatsoever. I have been trying to find them for years and years now, but there is nothing. At all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* That’s not true… we both are good at fighting… *continues looking down at the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s one thing. *grunts* And you do not even enjoy doing that much. You don’t like any of the foods I do, and you do not share my tastes. I’ve tried too many times to count now, and now I figure I should just give up on it. You don’t share the same views on our relationship as I do, nor our children, nor anything else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her mouth as if to say something then slowly shakes her head. She turns her head away from him and simply softly mutters* I’m sorry…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t apologize for it. I just give up on trying to find anything common we can share. *pauses for a few moments* Though we did have fun today…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods and gets up, heading to the bedroom* Yes, we did have fun. *wraps her wings around herself and disappears through the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* *”Where are you going? I didn’t mean to make you go away with my observations.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t respond and simply lies down on the bed, sighing. She is bothered by the fact that Seph believes that they have nothing in common and a bit depressed by the thought that maybe he’s right. She curls up on the bed and pulls the covers over herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as he senses out where Jenna is and glances back into the fireplace, leaving her be. He picks up some more wood and stuffs it into the fire, then sips his tea, slowly falling asleep in the chair. He would end up sleeping in the chair the entire night if left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *winds up falling asleep in the bed, so she definitely doesn’t bother Seph during the evening. However, Seph may get cold in the main room of the suite since the fire is likely to burn out on its own within two hours time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up and starts the fire going again, then gets out of the chair and strips down, moving into the bed to lie next to Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a soft moaning sound as if she is about to wake up due to Seph joining her, but remains asleep. She only mutters as she usually does in her sleep and curls up even more, shivering a bit*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.