Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was wearing my boots, so I’ll be fine. Just bruised toes and no more. *carefully slides his boot off to inspect the toes, smirking slightly as there is only mild bruising, and a red mark across the top of his toes where the grate landed* See? No permanent or lasting damage. I will be fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* And yet you’re probably going to complain about it non-stop all through the evening. *yawns, stretching her jaws, then moves to snuggle up against Seph’s side* You’re nice and warm… I can stay here for an eternity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes off his other boot* Why don’t you sit in my lap? The heat from the fire is quite nice and it smells good, too. If you want to sleep in front of it this evening, I will not mind. Just remember to put some more wood in there occaisonally, so it does not go out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s suggestion* Seph, I don’t think you’re completely thinking that part through. I can’t very well feed the fire while I’m asleep. I won’t be asleep if I am up and about placing wood in a fireplace. *smirks at him* And here is perfectly fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well, if you are comfortable where you are, I shall not give it another thought. *uses his telekinetic abilities to pick up more firewood and place it in the burning pile, agitating the existing pieces of wood to remove the topmost layer of ash and promote them to burn more evenly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly purrs at Seph and grins* I love you… *looks over at the couch then back at Seph* If you want to sleep out here, I believe that couch converts into a bed. We’d be able to lie down comfortably from there. Or we could sleep on the floor, whatever you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: When my toes stop throbbing, I will move the couch over to the fireplace here and collapse it out into a double bed. How does that sound?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods, already a bit sleepy and quite exhuasted from their skiing venture that past day. She stretches out her wings then drapes them over Seph, mumbling* That sounds good to me if it sounds good to you. *she closes her eye and tries to snuggle even more into Sephy’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and closes his eyes, leaning back on the chair* I still need to introduce you to something I like to drink that calms oneself down. It also warms you up. You might like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mumbles to Seph as she snuggles up against him* Well, if you want to introduce me to that drink, just call room service.. *yawns* That doesn’t takt that much effort.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know that, and that is what I was intending to do. My only problem is that my feet hurt. I will get to my feet and dial once the throbbing has subsided, I told you that. *purrs at her and uses his abilities to place a few more small pieces of wood in the fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* We both know full well that you of all people don’t need to get to your feet to do anything. *lightly taps the side of his head* Afterall, you are quite advanced at being a psychic. *grins even more* And even more advanced at being a psychotic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts at her comment, but is in no way offended* That may very well be true, but incase you haven’t noticed, the phone was glued to the table. Plus it had a cord. I don’t think it will reach this far.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns* You still don’t need your feet to touch the ground to be able to get from one place to another. *slides down into his lap then reaches for his feet, intending to massage them and help him feel better* Here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *winces slightly, as Jenna touching his feet hurts him. The ends would feel rather cold to touch, although increasing feeling is coming to them as they warm up. There would be a slight bruise across the top of his toes, but no other marks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Seph’s wince and simply begins to gently massage his feet. She gently presses her fingers against his skin and moves them in small circular patterns. She takes extra care when she comes to the mildly bruised sections, not wanting to cause Seph discomfort in any way.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and makes a soft content purring sound, rather enjoying the feeling of having his feet massaged* That is rather nice…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks* I’m glad you like it. *looks up at him* Because your feet really stink. *grins even more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* No they don’t… I washed them yesterday, they shouldn’t stink at all. *pulls his feet back from her, then stands up, heading over to the table to call room service. He promptly orders a large pot of piping hot tea along with some sugar and a small milk jug, also asking for them to place two teacups on the tray with the rest of the order. He hangs up once again and heads back to sit down in the chair near the fire* It’s not sugary, or strange tasting. You shouldn’t mind it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sits upright and nods at Seph* I’ll trust you, Seph. Though I can’t promise that I’ll like your foods. *shakes her head* You know how well your past attempts at getting me to eat your type of food have worked…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not even a food, so you probably will like it. I can’t describe it’s flavour to you very well, but it will warm you up. At least try it, you might actually like it. *frowns* There has to be something you like…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks to the side* I thought I just said that I’ll try it, Seph. *shakes her head* And there is something I like. *looks over at him* You.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* But I’m not a food, and I wouldn’t ask you to try eating me. *pauses, frowning* In non-sexual terms that is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *payfully nibbles on his neck* ~Sure you are. You just don’t know it yet. One day I’m going to devour you and leave nothing at all.~ *grins up at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I cannot stress this fact enough – I am not food. *glances up suddenly at the knock on the door, then gets to his feet, heading over to open the door. He takes the tea tray from the waiter and closes the door again, carrying it back into the room to set down on a table* It smells good. *pours both cups near full with tea, then glances back at Jenna* Would you prefer it straight, or would you like a little bit of milk in it? Obviously you won’t drink it if I add sugar….

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.