Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph’s claims, still not convinced that he didn’t use telekensis to keep himself upright. Still, depite the fact that she doesn’t trust his claims at the moment, she doesn’t push him any further either. Instead, she turns her eyes upward at the mention of a storm and shrugs* I suppose so.. Guess our day out here would have been cut short anyway then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed. So do you want to call it a day and go back to the inn, then? I desire to warm up anyway. *glances upwards as snowflakes begin to flutter down from the heavens*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head, having no complaints at all about going back to the inn* That sounds good. *shivers once more and wraps her wings around herself to concerve warmth* My wings are freezing… *moves over toward Seph, expecting him to levitate them back to the location where they can drop off the equipment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches out to grasp her hand, teleporting the both of them back to the changing room area* *”You will probably want to spend a few moments in here.”* *takes off his own skiis and sits on the floor to take off the boots* *”After this, I will introduce you to something very mild that I drink to warm up.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph an inquisitive look, but doesn’t voice her curiousity. Instead, she simply works on removing her own gear. She sits down on the bench and reaches down to unclip the skis then works on pulling off the boots. Once she’s finally done, she reaches back again and pulls on her cloak* Where are the boots I was originally wearing, Seph…? I don’t see them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think you were wearing boots when you came in here.. were you? I’ll look for them if you were.”* *hands in the skis and the boots to the manager, enquiring about Jenna’s boots* *”The store owner hasn’t seen them.”*

*the sky outside would gradually darken as the predicted large snowstorm begins to settle in over the area fully*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* Yes, I was wearing the ones I manipulated you into making when you made this suit. Remember? *shakes her head* It’s alright, I can handle a bit of coldness on my feet..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Well I don’t know where they are… they should be where you left them.”* *heads back into the changing area* It’s getting dark outside, and the snow is getting heavy. Fortunately for us, we do not need transport to leave. Otherwise I would say we’re going to be snowed-in for longer than expected.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks around the dressing room a bit more and spots the boots under the bench in the corner of the room* That’s alright, Seph. I think we can both survive walking. *slips the boots onto her feet, shaking her head at how strange the three-toed boots look. She stands up and walks over to Seph, pulling the hood up over her head as she moves toward him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at her* We can continue the snow fight on the way back to the inn, then. *nods at the inn proprietor, then heads to exit* You may as well take the rest of the day off and go home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* What is the point of throwing snow if snow is going to be falling ontop of our heads anyway? *shakes her head* Your games make no sense at times..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at her* I wouldn’t have persisted with it if you hadn’t thrown the snow back at me. *holds the door open for her, waiting for her to step outside before him* Ladies first. *shivers slightly as the chilling wind swirls around his feet* We best walk briskly…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply nods and huddles up within the cloak* Thank you, Seph. *looks up at the sky, watching the snow fall for a bit since she is not accustomed to witnesses these types of displays on her tropical island. She shakes her head though, deciding it’s not that special and quickly moves to follow Seph* I only was returning the favor that you gave me first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can understand that. Turnabout is fair play, afterall. *walks briskly through the snow and strengthening wind, clenching his jaws together so his doesn’t chatter as he shivers* I’m glad we don’t live in this kind of environment… I would never be able to put up with a mob of children complaining about how bored they are that they cannot go outside, or that they’re cold.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods, too chilled by the weather to want to open up her mouth and speak. Instead, she just trots over to walk as close as she can to Seph and violently shivers* ~I’m not made for this type of weather…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think anybody is… not many people are willing to live this far north anyway. I think that alone is an indication of how tolerable this kind of environment is.”* *stuffs his hands into his snow jacket pockets to look for the keys to their inn room, walking faster as he approaches the inn, quickly opening the door to head inside, holding it open as he waits for Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *graciously nods at Seph. Then, she dashes through the door and sighs in relief as the heat from the furnace hits her.* Is there a fireplace is our room? I don’t recall… If there is, I’d definitely like to sit next to it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There is, but the door was closed up when I noticed it the first time. *hands her the door key* Go into the room, I will get some firewood and start it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and gratefully takes the key. She moves over to their room, fumbling about with the key for a bit because the gloves on her hands are making it hard for her to grip onto it. Once she finally opens the door, she dashes into the room and moves to curl up on the couch. Soon afterwards, she begins stripping off the snow clothing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ahh I seriously can’t keep up with you! Hhehe… I’d work on the others if I get a moment… but at the moment am too ontop of trying to keep up.

Sephiroth: *takes a large armful of dry firewood from the pile left out for paying guests to use. He carries it into the room and dumps it in front of the fireplace, which is currently closed off right now* It’s just nice to be out of that blizzard…. *pulls the protective plate off the fireplace stove, then stuffs large chunks of wood inside, muttering a weak fire spell to start the fire off* I assume we can leave that on all night if needed.. as long as it doesn’t spill out onto the carpet…

Seferia
    Keymaster

*chuckles* Don’t worry about keeping up with me. You don’t have to keep the pace. I’m just killing time on the slow day. And ouch… 400+ tune up..

Jenna: *nods at Seph* That would definitely be nice. *grins and pats the spot next to her on the couch once he’s done setting up the fire* Though, isn’t there usually a gate of some sort to keep sparks from setting the room on fire? *shrugs* I usually see metal gates or screens infront of fireplaces..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

400+ for a tune up?? There’s gotta be something going funny internally, or worn. A regular checkup isn’t that expensive when the car is running nicely… the 400 buck range was how much my car cost to fix when the radiator pipe blew up.

Sephiroth: *glances at the metal plate* All I see is this. *holds it up to inspect it, causing the grill that was nestled inside the back of the cover to fall onto his toes. He immediately drops the other piece and loudly hisses in pain* You spoke too soon…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Spark plugs, spark plug wires, fuel filter… mostly the spark plugs that bring up the price.

Jenna: *sighs at Seph and shakes her head* Are you alright, Seph? *stands up and moves over to him, picking up the grill off the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses and moves to sit down in a nearby chair* I’m fine, it just hurts… *mutters* Place the protective grill over the fire place opening, and then you can leave it on for as long as you want…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph, acknowledging his suggestions. She picks up the grill and carries it over to the fireplace. From there, she slowly works on attatching the grill so that it would be secure. Once she finally has it correct, she moves back over to Seph and sits down next to him* Are you certain that you are alright?

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.