Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

With characters I am very comfortable with, there’s not much thinking to do.

Sephiroth: You have them on just right. *nods, reaching out to pat the boots* It’s probably hard to ski because your feet are so large. When you are ready to go back to the top, let me know. I’ll levitate us both back up there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

hehe, Sephy got his name shortened down though.

Jenna: *slowly nods* Now is as good of a time as ever. *looks up at him* Unless you want to try one of the more advanced slopes on your own again. *smirks* It may be fun to watch you crash again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Whoops… ehehe. Not intentional

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts as he grasps onto Jenna’s hand and levitates them off the ground* I’m not going to risk breaking a limb for the purpose of entertaining you. Now come on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins at him* Well then, you admit to not being adequate enough to survive those courses. *chuckles* To think, the Great General Sephiroth has finally admitted to having failings. *looks down at the ground before moving her free hand to grasp onto his shoulder, not wanting to fall* Still, I thought there was a certain way you’re supposed to angle the skis inorder to control the glide…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There is. Hold them straight forward, or they’re going to splay out underneath you and cause you to crash. You can always try a snowboard if it becomes too hard, but you are on your own there. I hate them very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she looks into Seph’s face* Why do you hate snowboards? What’s wrong with them? *glances down the hill and sighs, trying to decide when to push off once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I hate them because there is not as much control on them… though they are easier to stand up on. *watches her closely* Be careful. Go slow at first…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and slowly nods then pushes off the cliff and onto the slope. This time, she keeps her balance for the most part, but she accelerates much faster than she anticipated. So, she winds up flaring out her wings in a paniced attempt to slow herself down, which makes her destabalize and nearly fall on her back. Somehow, she manages to stay standing as she reaches the bottom of the slope. Once she stops moving, she stares up at Seph, seeming relieved.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her from the top of the slope, having watched her movements to the bottom* *”That was an interesting attempt to say the least, Jen. You must have worked that out beforehand.”* *pushes himself off the slope, skiing down after her. His attempt is a bit sloppier and shakier than before, but he manages to reach the bottom without falling over*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at Seph* I didn’t plan any of that out… I was about to fall over back there.. *sighs and shivers a bit* Is there more to this than going up and down the hill over and over again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, that’s about it. Do inform me when you’re ready to go back to the inn. It is pretty cold out here, and the sky looks like it is getting ready to dump another few feet of snow on this sleepy little village.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles, shivering* I’m ready whenever you are ready… Though wouldn’t that make this a rather short waste of your money? *deeply frowns, not wanting to hear Seph whine about a failed vacation for the next few weeks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you’re done, you’re done, that’s all there is to it. I am not going to force you to go up and down all day. *broadly smirks* We save an activity using that description for private times.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and bends down to grab a mound of snow. Then she shuffles over to Seph and tries to smash the snow into his face* Oh, be quiet, you big pervert. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp noise of objection as the snow is mashed into his face and moves his arms up to stop her. He quickly shakes his head to get the excess snow on his face and coughs* Phh! What are you doing that for!? *jerks back away from her to dust himself off* That’s incredibly unhygenic and I could get sick you know. *makes the best angry growl he can manage despite the fact he is very amused. He subtly moves his hands behind his back to scoop up two large handfuls of snow, tossing them back at her* See how you like it. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as the snow hits her and snorts* No, I just found that you deserved having that stuff shoved into your face and freezing for that comment. *whacks some more snow at him with her tail* You still have barely proved your so-called skiing skills.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly chuckles, turning his head away as he is doused with another torrent of snow* It was a wide open opportunity to make a lewd comment, so I took it. *dusts the snow off himself and shakes his head* As for proving my skiing skills to you, I do not think I will be able to. Your definition of ‘good’ is something I can’t live up to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My definition of good is being able to ski without looking like you’re about to topple over at any minute. *narrows her eyes slightly* I suspect that certain psychics may have been using telekensis to keep themselves upright.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Where? *sits upright and glances around the area, scowling* Those cheaters. We should find them, whoever they are, and hunt them down. I hired this run for us today, not anybody else.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* Exactly how many telekenetic psychics do you know who are capable of such stunts, Seph. *points at him in an accusing manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows her finger and glances behind him, smirking* I see nobody. You’re lying. Stop making people up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls and snorts* I am talking about someone named Sephiroth. I know full well how much you’d be willing to cheat just to show off.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course, accuse me of cheating just because you can’t ski. *folds his arms* That’s typical. *grins* I was playing with you before also, if you couldn’t tell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I am accusing you of cheating because that is exactly the type of thing that you’d do just to try to prove me wrong. You were about ready to topple over several times. *hods her hand up and waves it about to illustrate how unsteady he was at points* I saw it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I would have been fine if the ground wasn’t so unstable in parts. Wait for the next blizzard to kick in, it will be nice and smooth after that. Though our skiing day here will be over before that happens. *glances up at the sky, noticing that the clouds overhead are darkening* Ah, that predicted snowstorm seems like it might be coming earlier than expected…

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.