Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just remains on the ground this time, not yet feeling like getting to her feet. Not to mention, the last time she tried, the second bend in her legs made it difficult for her to stand while the skis are strapped onto her* At least now you know something that I can’t do…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her* If worst comes to worst, you could always take the skis off and just start throwing snow at me. It’s up to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, but that is not what you paid off this entire course for… *glances up at him* At least no one else but me was able to see how bad you are at this. *grins* I’m certain the media would have loved taking pictures of your crash back there. *looks down for a moment then slowly pushes herself upright, nearly toppling over as soon as she’s on her feet once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *broadly grins and snickers at her lack of grace while falling* You are right, the media would have loved to print images of me crashing. Entirely boring and non-eventful news, but fascinating to them nonetheless. Humans have no lives. *scrapes up some snow and crunches it into a compact ball, then tosses it at her chest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly yelps as the snow hits her. She spreads out her wings and madly flaps them as she begins to topple over again thanks to the strike. Finally, she manages to stabalize herself without falling and glares at Seph* What was that for?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins and picks up another small mound of snow to pack up in his hands* Oh come on, that wouldn’t have made you fall over. *throws the second ball at her arm and broadly smirks* It’s just for fun.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps once more and narrows her eyes* Is this your so-called “snow ball fight”? *snorts* I hardly see the purpose of this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just watches her for a moment and shakes his head* Hrmph… if you don’t see the point in it, there’s hardly any fun, now is there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I suppose not. *brushes herself off then whacks a pile of snow at him with her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Scowls as the snow flies into his face and eyes. He spends a moment to brush it off his face and hair, then grunts sharply at Jenna* I thought you said it was a pointless activity?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, but retribution is not pointless. *yawns then glances back up the hill* So, are we going to give this skiing thing another try or just stay here at the bottom of the hill?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m going to get to my feet and levitate back up. Are you coming or not? *pushes himself to his feet, using the stocks to aid him in standing, then grins down at her* If you can stop shoving me over, I’ll show you just how good I actually am. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms and snorts* Fine, I’ll stay down here and you can show off as much as you want. *reaches down to unclick out of the skis then sits down in the snow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re no fun. I already offered to take you back up. Fine, suit yourself. *levitates up off the ground and floats back up towards the top of the slope. Once he has reached it, he places himself back down on the snow. He seems a little hesitant at first as he lines up his skis, then pushes himself forward, pushing the stocks through the snow to make himself go faster. He wobbles slightly as he skis to the bottom, but skis right past Jenna once he reaches the bottom. He sharply turns, spraying snow out from under his skis, then smirks over at her* There. Told you I knew how.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Seph, grumbling under her breath* Beginners luck. I could tell that you were not steady throughout that. And, you didn’t even manage to go in a straight line.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Shakes his head at her* Do you want to go back up and try again, or do you want to sit there and be sour for the rest of the day?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph* I think I’ll just sit here for a bit and just watch you. It’s more fun that way. *glances down at the snow before building up a small pile and throwing it at him* I’ll try again later.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks as the snow lightly powders his snow coat, then bends over to unlatch his skis, kicking a good pile of it in her direction* I hired this ski slope for the entire day, and you aren’t even interested in skiing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

You should get to sleep soon.

Jenna: Hey, I’m not supposed to get myself too banged up while pregnant. You should know that. *yelps as the snow hits her and raises her hands to cover her face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*whistles and putters around this thread too*

Sephiroth: *broadly smirks* Ah Jen my dear, I think you already got yourself pretty ‘banged up’ when you got pregnant in the first place. *loudly chuckles* So much for you finding no point in throwing snow around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hrmph, fine. I’ll tire you out with doing five threads at once! Ha!

Jenna: *loudly snorts at Seph and grabs another handful of snow before hurling it at Seph’s face and head* Oh, be quiet. Your jokes are hardly humorous, General. *yawns* In fact, you’d better be happy that your calling was in military and not stand-up comedy. You’d be starving with that sort of routine. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Good strategy. Hehe.

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes at her* Oh, be quiet. It’s not like you can do much better. *unhooks both of his boots from the skis and moves to sit down next to her* Your butt must be quite cold and numb.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Not to mention I added on the PM to make it 6. So, ha!

Jenna: *grumbles then gets to her feet* It’s not that cold thanks to my scales and the clothing you got for me. *looks down at him then kicks some more snow at his face* So, you want me to try skiing some more?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, at least this way I will always have something to reply to… gah.

Sephiroth: If you want to hold my hand and ski down together, I will agree to it. Just try to keep your balance this time, alright? *reaches over to pat her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Hehehe. Time to test how fast Kat can think in character.

Jenna: *frowns* You’re not exactly the most balanced either, Seph. *sighs and relaxes slightly* Do you even know if I had these things positioned correctly? *clips the skis back onto her boots and tries to test the various positions that she could put the skis in without crossing them*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.