Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks, looking quite pleased* Very good. *picks up a pair of skiing boots and puts them on in almost no time at all* You can carry your skiis outside, or put them on in here and shuffle out there. Either way. *places the goggles back down on his eyes and heads outside to find himself a pair of skis*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Is that shop owner still outside?~ *stands up, finding the new boots more comfortable but doesn’t move to head outside quite yet* ~I don’t want to be seen by him…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”He was busy in the back of the shop when I checked.”* *puts his snow gloves on and snaps his boots into a pair of skis, grabbing some stocks to help push him along* *”Are you coming or not?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and slowly steps out of the dressing room, cautiously looking around. She swishes her tail, anticipating the shop owner to return at any second. So, she quickly trots over to where Seph is and keeps her head lowered* Yes, I’m coming…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands outside and glances back at Jenna, waiting for her, propping himself up on the stocks, broadly smirking* Still think I can’t ski?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she looks at him* You’re not skiing yet… You’re just standing there. *looks down at her feet* Shouldn’t we put the actual skis on now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You mean you should. *pushes himself away from the shack and slides on his skis towards the deepest declining slope*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Seph then shakes her head and moves just to watch him for now. She expects him to wipe out quite quickly. So, she leaves the skis behind and just moves to stand at the edge of the cliff.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bends his legs slightly and keeps his feet as straight as possible as he pushes himself down the slope. He quickly gathers speed and is alright for a few moments, before his skis scrape over a rock, causing him to wobble in his stance. He quickly loses his balance and tumbles over many times due to the speed he was travelling at, sending a mass of snow into the air as he crashes in a heap somewhere near the bottom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *covers her mouth and loudly chuckles at Seph’s wipe-out. She yells down to him once she’s done snickering* I won’t say I told you so! *grins and returns to snickering, remaining at the top of the hill*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Very funny…”* *just lies there for a moment as he tries to recover from the pain. He brushes the snow off himself and takes his feet out of the skiis, picking them up as well as the stocks as he levitates up off the ground, floating back up to the top*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I told you that just because you know of how to ski didn’t mean you were an expert skier. *shakes her head then moves back over to where Seph left the skis for her. She examines them for a few moments before slowly trying to click her boots into them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches the top of the hill and clicks his boots back into his skis, scowling at the deepest slope* Feh… stupid thing. I know how to ski, there’s just rocks on the course.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* Sure, of course it’s the course’s fault. *finally manages to get her boots clicked into her boots. Then, she tries to take a single step, but she immediately becomes off balanced due to the fact that she is not used to shuffling about with skis and stumbles toward Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **frowns and quickly grabs onto her to catch her, causing him to lose balance himself. He falls down, and lets go of Jenna, which would cause her to fall as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly yelps as she falls face-first into the snow. She struggles a bit, futily flapping her wings and swishing her tail, as she tries to push herself back up. Once she’s finally at least sittin, she spits out the snow that went into her mouth and looks at Seph* Are we having fun yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts and sits up, shaking the snow out of his hair* No… I’m not, at least… *pushes himself to his feet once again, then offers his hand down to Jenna* Oh, get up… *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* I was working on that.. *grips onto his hand and slowly stands upright, frowning at the unsteadiness the skis are producing* I don’t know if I like this… *sighs and shakes her head* Which was to just practice slopes? I most certainly don’t want to encounter rocks..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Scan for them on the way down, and ski around them.. *frowns* I went over one and it made me crash. *uses the stocks to drag him along to the practise slope*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Seph walk and follows suit, grumbling* This seems like a fair amount of work…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not too hard if you shuffle and push yourself along. *Moves to the top of the beginner’s ramp and begins to slowly ski down, pushing himself along with the stocks, seeming to fare much better this time. He manages to keep himself steady for most of the distance, wobbling by the end. THis does not affect his balance however*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* You’re not exactly being forced to walk and do this like I am… *grits her teeth slightly and slowly moves toward the edge of the beginners slope. She studdies it for a moment before slowly pushing down onto the slope. Unfortunately, she looses a bit of control over her decent and winds up sliding into Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loses his balance and topples over, sliding down through the snow on his stomach. He makes a frustrated growling noise and sits up after he stops, spitting out the bits of snow he got in his mouth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans slightly, having landed ontop of Seph when she slid into him, and slowly lifts her head to look up at him* I’m sorry… I’m not good at this at all. *Shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Its fine… just get up and try again. *shakily gets to his feet and dusts the snow off himself* Hrmph…

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.