Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh, he’s just a repeat offender in my books.. Best I not get into details.

Jenna: *frowns* You can go out on the slopes on your own if you want… Or I’ll manipulate you to make you properly cast spells to get the materials you want.. Whichever way you want. *shrugs* If you want me to ski, though, it’s going to take a lot of work in manipulating the skis themselves as well. *looks up at the ceiling, wondering if this is all worth the effort and simply sighs*

Xelong: ~Yea, but your usefulness on that end will probably taper off soon… There’s humans from Earth visiting now and showing the humans here how to do things, and there’s the ones from that space ship… Both are all over the news quite frequently. Anyway, I’d feel more more comfortable here than in a confined hospital with smelly, diseased people.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* It’s too much effort. *scowls, muttering* If this hadn’t been made complicated, we wouldn’t be in this situation. *snorts* Just forget it, you don’t have to do anything. *slides his back down the wall and sits on the floor*

Zack: *makes a contemptful ‘harumph’ noise at the mention of the earth people* *”Stuck up know-it-all people they are.. you’re right you know. They are coming here to tell everyone else how to do things. And it’s not just in medical terms either. They’re building a power plant in North Corel, powered by nuclear energy. That stuff doesn’t even exist on this planet!”* *heads out the door, carrying Meirnden with him, whom is still screaming in protest* *”Anyway, I’m going. I don’t blame you for not wanting to go to the smelly hospital. Hell, I’d bring Holly home and work on her myself if I had that kind of knowledge.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at the way Seph is behaving. She slowly gets to her feet, twisting her face in pain since her ankles are still a bit sore from the previous attempt to stand in the boots, and slowly moves over to him. She bends down next to him so that she can gently rest her hand on his right shoulder* Seph… Does this really mean a lot to you?

Xelong: *shakes his head at Zack’s reaction* ~You know, you were created on Earth, Zack… ~ *tilts his head and carefully listens then deeply frowns as she notices the way that Mei is crying* ~Zack, are you certain it’s a good idea to drag her along? She sounds like she really does not want to go..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, not really. But we should have planned this beforehand, before I bought out the entire ski slope for the day.

Zack: *”Ah nonsense, she’s just cranky because I woke her up. Once she sees her mother, she won’t want to leave. Trust me on that one.”* *grins and pats Meirnden on the head, who is now feebly struggling in his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly sighs* Go get the materials that I’ll need. I’ll manipulate you and try to modify the materials as needed, ok? I don’t know how comfortable the process will be for you though..

Xelong: *shakes his head then shifts aboug and tries to get comfortable. He is still resting ontop of Aeris, not showing a single sign of caring toward the fact that he may be crushing her with his weight*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *tries to wiggle out from underneath him, making aggitated chirping noises* *”Please get off me. You’re heavy!”*

Sephiroth: *sighs and nods his head* I will return in a short time. *heads out of the changing room, then out of the ski shack and into the village to acquire the needed goods*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Oh, be quiet, Squeak. You’re strong like me. You can handle it.~ *yawns*

Jenna: *loudly sighs and just decides to lie down on the bench in the changing room. She pateintly waits for Seph to return, only flicking her tail as she lies there.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *puts her head on the floor and squeaks, panting slightly due to the fact her lungs are a little crushed with Xel’s weight on her* *”I thought you didn’t like me any more?”*

Sephiroth: *spends nearly an hour acquiring strong bonding glue, durable thread, and sealing wax for shoes. He heads back into the ski shack, then places the bag of items down on the floor once he moves into Jenna’s changing room* There.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts up her head and frowns* What is that? How is that supposed to assist in me being able to ski? *Shakes her head* I meant for you to get the skis and boots needed…

Xelong: *snorts* ~You’re right.~ *jabs his paws into her chest as he stands up then grins and hops away from her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in annoyance* Just forget it. It’s a pointless activity anyway.

Aeris: *makes a loud squeak of pain and quickly moves her head down to lick her chest area* *”I wish you wouldn’t be so horrible to me…”* *narrows her eyes and swishes her tail, making a loud angered hissing noise at him as the dragon’s instinct begins to take over. It forces her to move to stand up properly and she flares out her wings, baring her teeth at him, then makes a much louder angry hiss*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts at him* This was your idea. I want you to be happy. Just get what is needed and we’ll finally be out there. Is that so hard to understand?

Xelong: *snorts at her* ~What are you doing, Squeak? I’m bigger and I’m stronger than you. There’s little you can do but huff and puff.~ *snorts* ~Anyway, you’re my female and I can do as I please with you.~ *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* I understand… I will go looking for a pair of boots that will fit your tread, but I seriously doubt this town will have anything in your size and foot shape… *heads out of the dressing room once again*

Aeris: *her eyes glow slightly as she lowers her head, backing away from him, her rump high in the air, her tail swishing in aggitation. She continues to keep her lips curled back in a snarl, then makes an attempt to roar at him, the noise sounding more like she has a croup cough due to the fact her throat isn’t deep enough for the noise yet. She lowers her head down and bares her stubby horns forward to issue a challenge to fight, but does not look like she is going to move forward and follow up on it any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans* ~How many times am I going to have to say this? I’m going to use your magic abilities and manipulate you to create what is necessary. The same way I created the snow clothing. Just get me the materials so I can manipulate them into proper shapes.~

Xelong: *snorts, not taking her seriously at all. He rears back onto his hind legs then spits a small stream of fire straight into her face as he spreads open his wings* ~I am older, I am bigger, and I am male. I am your superior in every way.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”There is more than enough construction equipment on the floor. There are also many boots around you. What more could you honestly need?”*

Aeris: *makes a loud painful squeaking noise and retreats as the fire gets into her face, immediately turning to run out of the room and get far away from him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, what good is all of this if we do ont know if it’ll fit on a pair of skis. You’ve been missing that step.~

Xelong: *smirks and plops back down on all fours then stretches* ~That’s better.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts loudly in frustration, then picks up pairs of skis from the rack outside, carrying them in, ignoring the store owner’s protests about bringing them inside* *”There’s many kinds here.”* *carries them into the change room* Is this better now? *scowls*

Aeris: *simply retreats outside, desiring to find somewhere cool to soothe the mild burn across her face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods then looks up at him, concentrating on taking control over his mental functions* Yes, that will do.. Now let’s see if this is all for naught or not.. *doesn’t do anything until she knows she has full control over him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses slightly in protest, but lowers all his defenses so that Jenna may take over his functions and mental abilties. He closes his eyes and goes numb once his defenses are completely down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m sorry, but it’s easiest this way Seph..~ *makes him open his eyes so she could see through his view what she’s about to make him do. From there, shere begins to concentrate on the boots and skis, doing her best to shift the items into the needed shape in order to properly fit her saurian feet. As soon as she’s done, she vacates Seph’s mind.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly shakes his head and scowls, clearly showing his dislike for the manipulation* Feh… I’m glad you don’t have to do that often. *glances down at her feet* Did it work?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We’ll see soon enough… *glances up at him* You want to try fitting on that stuff on my feet? *lifts up her right foor a bit and wiggles her toes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the modified boot and tries to fit it on her foot* I will try my best. I hope it works. *mutters* All this hassle just to go skiing… *scowls and continues trying to yank the boot on her foot*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* It was your brilliant suggestion. I kept on telling you that I’d stand to the side and watch, but you only moped each time I mentioned it. *slips her foot inside the boot and waits for him to secure it* Those who invented the sport never thought of half-dragons attempting to ski, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *fastens up the boot, then lays the modified skiis on the floor for her to step into. He picks up the other boot to squash her foot into* No, I’ve never seen a half-dragon skiing before. It’s going to be interesting to say the least.

Aeris: *wanders away from the house, determined not to go back for some days*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* If this works, I think I’ll definitely stick to the easy course… I do not want to risk a miscarriage.. *assists Seph in putting on the other boot by condensing her toes*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.