Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns and immediately uses his abilities to make an illusion appear around Jenna’s tail* *”Be careful. You don’t want to be seen while you’re like that.”*

Azul: Alright. Want me to take you upstairs? Or you want to walk up there? *stands up,

Iris: *knocks some of the books over as she climbs into the bed, lying down to rest*

Zack: *”Alright, Xel. I’ll stay here with Mei, she’ll wake up soon and start being naughty as soon as she gets half a chance.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation* I am being as careful as I can be, Seph. *quickly takes off the cloak once she’s inside the dressing room, panting slightly* It’s stifling hot wearing that thing and these “snow clothes” at the same time, you know…

Kether: *reaches up in order to indicate that he wants to be picked up* Carry!

Iris would be undisturbed on Seres’s bed for a few hours, unless one of the other children decide to hunt her down.

Xelong: *nods and gently licks Zack’s hand* ~You’ll hear good news soon.. I’m sure of it..~ *trots out of the room then begins sniffing the ground. He grins then rushes toward Aeris’s location as he gets a whiff of her scent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Wait until you get back outside in the snow. You won’t be overheating any more. *grins and tries to pull back her hood so he can set the goggles on her face*

Azul: *smirks* Lazy. *picks him up, carrying him up the stairs*

Zack: *”Thanks, Xel.”* *moves onto the floor and lies down next to Meirnden*

Aeris: *curls up next to a window and relaxes out her wings, raising her head as she sees Xelong* *”Hello there.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns as he places the goggles on her and shakes her head* You just want to make me look ridiculous, don’t you?

Kether: Strong. *grins and hugs Azul as she carries him*

Xelong: ~Hello.~ *trots over to her location then rudely lies ontop of her to steal the light* ~Have you heard about Zack’s woman?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you want to get bits of dirt and ice in your eyes while skiing? *places on his own goggles* I don’t.

Azul: Not really. You’re just not heavy. *carries Kether up to his room, then sets him down on his bed* There you go. *pulls the covers over him* Have a nice nap.

Kether: Strong. *grins and hugs Azul as she carries him*

Aeris: *holds her wings up high to continue trying to keep warm* *”No? You mean his wife, right?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls slightly but slowly nods in agreement* I suppose… but shouldn’t we first see if we can fit those boots on my feet before dressing me up like an idiot…?

Kether: *yawns in an overdramatic manner then snuggles up in the sheets, grinning at Azul* Thank.

Xelong: ~No, Zack and HOlly have never been married. She is just his girl.~ *grins and playfully nips at Aeris’s left wing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *makes a sharp squeak in pain and tries to shake her wing, wanting to get it out of his jaws* *”Great, you’re going to pick on me too?”* *tries to back away from him*

Azul: You’re welcome. *turns off the overhead light and steps out of the room again*

Sephiroth: *”Manipulate me and use my limited magic ability if you still need to.”* *moves out of the changing room area to find the biggest pair of boots he can*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *chuckles and remains ontop of her, though he removes his jaws from her wing* ~I always pick on you, Squeak. You like getting irritable.~ *stretches out his jaws and produces a large yawn* ~Now, have you heard about Holly’s situation or not?~

Jenna: *loudly sighs in exasperation and just sits down on the chair in the room. She reaches down and takes off the boots that she is wearing then mumbles* Skis are too slim for my feet to fit ontop of them anyway…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Perhaps a snowboard, then?”* *finds a large pair of clunky boots, which would be able to fit Barret. He moves back into the change room and hands them to her* Try these.

Aeris: *”I haven’t heard a thing about it. Why? What’s going on with that?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is clearly not completely happy with the situation. Still, she gratefully nods at Seph and takes the boots. SHe spends a few moments examine the boots then her feet before trying her best to pull her toes together and fit them inside the boots. She hisses in discomfort as she finaly manages to put the boots on* I don’t know if I’ll have much fun this way.. *tries to stand up, soon yelping in pain at the way the boots do not even conform to the bend in her ankles. Thus, she sits back down immediately*

Xelong: *Frowns and just sends Aeris a telepathic message that contains all the information necessary to understand Holly’s situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna’s expression and bends down to try and fix the boots himself. He closes his eyes and mumbles the spells Jenna used herself to adjust clothing, managing to make the boots stretch outwards a little after several minutes of trying*

Aeris: *frowns* *”That’s terrible…”* *tucks up the frills on her head, looking genuinely sad* *”I hope she’s going to be OK. I know that boy really loves her. And if she dies, their baby will be without a mother.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* This is all probably for the better anyway… I’m pregnant, Seph. If I were to have a bad tumble here, the months of torture so far would come to naught. *frowns, looking down at her abdomen*

Xelong: *nods* ~I really like her too… She knows how to give really good massages.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *reaches up to lick Xelong’s arm* *”Humans are resilient little creatures. They have no powers, but they can be stronger than most would think. If she’s being cared for, and they caught the cancer early, she will be just fine. You’ll see.”*

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs at her* Take the boots off then…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *slowly shakes his head* ~They didn’t catch the cancer early… At least I don’t think so. Zack said she’s had it for years… He can’t be a donor for her either.. I hope Jenna can be one.~

Jenna: *lowers her head, frowning at the thought that she’s ruined Seph’s plans. She slowly looks back up at him* Do you really want me to go out on the slopes and ski?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Sit down for a moment. I have a rather crazy idea. *glances down at the size of her foot, then at the largest boot. He picks up the others she had tried on* Do you have a very sharp knife I could use? And some strong durable thread…. *pauses* And wax, or silicon rubber glue.

Aeris: *”I hope she gets better, for their sake. It would be sad and unfortunate of her to die at this stage. People just don’t understand the flow of life energy like others comprehend it. They mourn for years and years after the soul departs the body, and never truly get over it. Meanwhile, the Cetra rejoiced that their loved one had returned to the planet. And as a dragon, I already hear the echoes of places where souls dwell and congregate. It’s nothing to mourn.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Btw, do you want me to delete that “I’m dead” announcement from yesterday so you can put a new announcement up there today?

Jenna: *frowns and shakes her head at him* No, the only thing I have out of that list is a knife. In fact… I have quite a number of knives readily available. *pulls one out of her sub-space storage. She tosses it about in her hand in order to show it off to Seph then holds it by the blade and tries to hand it over to him* I don’t have any of the other items you requested though…

Xelong: *shakes his head* ~Then you don’t get it. It does one no good if a soul departs from this plane. They will no longer be able to touch, no longer be able to speak, no longer be there to support. They will be gone and their partner will only be left alone. Life is what is important, not the afterlife. If you dwell on the afterlife, then you’ll miss out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ah yeah, go ahead and delete. I should really put a sticky at the top of the forum and keep it out of the RP

Sephiroth: *frowns in thought* I can get them if I do a quick run around the village. Head back to the inn, or stay around here. This will take about an hour to complete. *takes the knife from her and examines it* Yes, this is good for a start.

Aeris: *sighs* *”You’re right… I just said what I said as a way to keep you happier, or in hopes that you would relay it onto Zack incase the lady does die. I really hope she doesn’t though. I grew up without a mother, and I missed her, despite the fact she was never far away.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Oh, it’s fine where it is, but I won’t notice it so much if Kat_aclysm is posting after Kat_aclysm’s last post.

Jenna: *deeply frowns* What exactly are you planning, Seph? How can a knife and wax help? *shakes her head in confusion* This is starting to become much more complicated than it should…

Xelong: ~He’ll be heartbroken no matter what I tell him, Squeak. He’s already tormented with the news that she’s this sick…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah that is kinda weird. Oh well.

Sephiroth: Basically, I am going to cut, sew, and seal three shoes together to make one that will fit your tread. The knife will be for cutting the shoes, the thread for sewing them up, the wax for sealing the seams so that no melted snow can get inside.

Aeris: *sighs* *”Just hope for the best then. Or speak with the planet, and pray for it to spare her.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I can stand having my toes squashed into the shoe like this, Seph… it’s the ankle… It goes straight up like a human leg would… but my ankles go in a slant because I have a extra joint… That’s what hurts. *frowns as she looks at the boots on her feet and tries to yank them off, hissing in annoyance as she fails*

Xelong: *snorts* ~I can’t speak with the planet. Are you insane? I’m not even from the planet and it’s not my diety.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Any living thing can speak with the planet. It’s not hard, you just need focus.”* *grins* *”You can do it. But whether or not the planet will listen, well that is another story.”*

Zack: *carries a screaming and upset Meirnden with him down the stairs, heading outside to his plane*

Sephiroth: Get bigger boots and allow the top part to bend with your leg, then… *frowns and lightly grasps the boot, trying to help Jenna pull it off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *snorts at what Aeris is telling him* ~This planet is still not a diety to me… ~ *deeply frowns as he spots Zack and quickly gets off of Aeris* ~Zack, where are you going with her??~

Jenna: These boots are rigid, Seph. *snorts* They’re not going to bend no matter how hard I try. (as far as I recall from the one time I went skiing, the boots are quite rigid to keep your feet stable) *she hisses as she continues trying to get her feet out then yelps as she yanks backwards once the boots are finally remove. She hisses once more as her head hits the wall.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Yeah, snowboots are rigid… like rollerblades. It’s so you don’t bust an ankle I think.

Zack: *”I’m taking her to see Holly, it will be good for both of them. She’s upset and her thoughts were dominated by her missing her mother, so I’m going to take her there. It’s not fair to deny her the basic necessity anyway. Want to come with us?”*

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna* Are you alright there? *frowns in thought* I don’t know what else to suggest… unless you ski barefoot, which will freeze your feet very quickly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*makes a vodoo doll of one of our center managers so that I can torment him from afar*

Jenna: *grumbles* I’m fine.. *reaches down to massage her feet, snorting in irritation* I don’t think I’d enjoy skiing barefoot… I believe the skis need those *points to the boots* to latch onto. I can’t imagine the locking mechanism being very kindly to flesh.

Xelong: *frowns then shakes his head* ~No, I’ll stay here. The hospital won’t like having a big dragon in its premises anyway..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

lol. WHat happened?

Sephiroth: *quietly sighs* What are we going to do then? I am out of ideas. *deeply scowls*

Zack: *”I basically keep them in the black. I’ve brought them rare medications from earth to synthesize. I’ve fixed their machines, I’ve assisted in their surgeries. I don’t think they will care too much if I bring you, not after doing all that for them.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.