Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 577 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A good wife wouldn’t try to drown her free ticket to endless wild sex and back massages. *stands tall in front of her and feigns annoyance, scowling as he folds his arms* You could have drowned me if you weren’t careful.

Jenna: *looks up at him, not in the least bit concerned or repentant from her previous antic* You would have most likely cracked your head before you drowned, Seph. *yawns* Anyway, I wasn’t really dropping you. You just panicked before I had the chance to catch you from that six-inch drop.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her and moves to stand in the bathtub once again, turning the water off once it is full enough for him to be satisfied with* I still didn’t want to be injured in here. The floor looks rather unforgiving. even a small drop could reward you with a cracked skull. *sits down in the tub and turns the spa jets on, sighing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a faint grunting sound at him* How many times do I have to tell you that I wasn’t really going to drop you? Do you really think I’d be so careless as to allow you to fall? *snorts* I just wanted to make you think that you were going to fall, which I clearly succeeded in doing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well yes, you succeeded. I don’t know why you wanted to make me feel that way, but you certainly succeeded in making me feel unsafe. *relaxes back in the spa and sighs, splashing water over his chest* That is a lot better. Now I am not going to freeze to death…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was just having fun, Seph. *snorts* You’ve created fake scenerios to make me feel unsafe as well in the past, so I don’t see what makes you say that you do not understand now. *moves closer to him and snuggles upa gainst his left side, wrapping her arms around his midsection and setting her chin on his shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs and grins at Jenna, content to have her leaning up against him because his skin is still quite cold* Oh, I understand that you want to have fun and torture me. There’s nothing not to understand about that. I just don’t like it, that’s all. I know you don’t either, which is why I haven’t done anything like that to you in a long time. *closes his eyes, enjoying her company, the heat from the water, and the massaging spa bubbles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, but I don’t claim that I don’t understand it when you do try playing pranks and tricks on me. Actually, I don’t mind when you choose to let go and allow your less serious sides to take over. *closes her eyes and contently grins* You are a very comfortable man to be around, at least when you know that you’re not going to get stabbed by your sword. *smirks*

Meanwhile, back at their house, Jennah is curiously watching Azul, intrigued by her uniqueness. Also, she had agreed to Jenna’s request to help with the children while the couple are gone if she were going to stick around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t be serious all the time I know. But I would rather take you by surprise than make a hint that I am going to be silly. It’s more fun that way. *begins to quietly hum to himself, quite content and relaxed*

Azul: *watches the television and outright ignores Jennah completely, the only indication she gives that she acknowledges that Jennah is watching her is the sway of her spiked tail, which thumps against the ground every few moments*

Zack: *There is a distant rumble overhead as Zack flies the plane over the house and lands it on the field just beyond, then taxies it across the land, then stops it and turns it off so he can exit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *begins to massage the base of Sephy’s left wing with her hand and sighs, quite content and comfortable being with him* I love the sound of your voice when you do that.. It’s quite relaxing and comforting.

Jennah: *moves in closer to Azul and kneels down next to her* How exactly did you develop such unique features? I’ve never seen a human with blue skin before.

Xelong: *is asleep and curled up around Meirnden, guarding her per usual since he had agreed to watch over her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and loudly purrs* At least you don’t find it annoying. I consider that a bonus. *quells his purring and continues to hum, humming the first piece of classical music that comes into his head*

Azul: *stops swishing her tail and raises an eyebrow at Jennah* I’m not a human. And it’s not just blue, there are red marks on my back near the wing stubs. I’d take off my shirt to show you, but… *points to the other siblings in the room*

Zack: *heads into the house, silent, looking rather depressed and down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph* Why would I ever consider such a handsome voice’s sound bothersome? You don’t give yourself enough credit, Seph. *shakes her head at him*

Jennah: You certainly look mostly human to me. And your parents are human as well. So, you must be a variety of human with just small mutations. *looks around the room* Have you seen my son?

(eh… sorry, don’t have anyone to respond to Zack at the moment, so he’s on his own for a bit)

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Sometimes I give myself too much credit. And sometimes not enough. So it balances itself out.”* *continues to hum, humming louder, liking the echo in the bathroom area*

Azul: Yeah, I’m a human with Jenova cells, which turned me blue. I don’t care though, I have stronger abilities than half of my siblings. *raises an eyebrow and glances around also* Your son? I don’t know what he looks like, so how am I supposed to have seen him?

Zack: *slowly heads up the stairs and slumps into his room, flopping face down on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* That is not exactly what the definition of a balanced personality is, Seph.. Of course, considering that you think you’re good enough to be a god, you can make up whatever rules you want on how to behave. *smirks at him*

Jennah: *sighs* Nevermind then.. *stands up and looks around some more* ~Seph, where are you?~

Xelong: *yelps as Zack plops onto the bed and quickly raises up his head, snapping to alertness* ~Zack, you’re back? Where’s Holly? What happened? Tell me, tell me!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do all the time. *smirks and relaxes back against her, going quiet once again, seeming to be bored of humming*

Seph: *”Mother? I am outside and practising with the sword. I am still trying to get used to it’s size and weight.”*

Zack: *doesn’t lift his head* *”Holly is really sick… she’ll be in the hospital for months. I saw her and they were already starting the treatment to save her life. I’m going back to the hospital in half a week to help out.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes a soft trilling/purring noise and closes her eyes, relaxed and not minding that Seph has become silent himself*

Jennah: ~Ah, I see. How is that going? I’m hoping it’s not that different from your old sword.~ *looks at the children in the room once more then moves to sit on the sofa*

Xelong: ~She’s really sick…? What’s she sick with? How’d she get it…?~ *lowers his head, seeming quite sad*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* You know, we should actually get out of here some time… *smirks* Too lazy to right now, however…

Seph: *”It’s quite a bit different to my old sword, but I like it. It’s hard to get used to because I was so used to my old sword. But do not worry, I will be using it quite easily with some more time.”*

Zack: *”She has chronic leukemia. She probably had it for years, but it’s only recently gotten worse. I’m going back to the hospital later to donate bone marrow from my femurs. If that doesn’t work, I have another idea… we’d just need mom’s consent.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* I’m too comfortable to bother getting up. *smirks* Also, scales do not prune like human skin does. I can stay in here all day long…

Jennah: ~I’m definitely glad to hear that, boy. I’d hate to have you complain about your new weapon non-stop..~

Xelong: ~Donate bone marrow? But you’re not related to her geneticly, Zack…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* That is fortunate for you. *reaches across for some soap and begins to slowly cleanse himself* I might as well do something useful while I am here.

Seph: *”I’d sooner complain about how much this body conforming suit restricts my movement and makes my genitals sweaty, mother. There’s nothing wrong with the sword.”*

Zack: *”I know that, but we’re going to see if I’m the same type as her first. If I am, I’m going to donate it all and kill myself so I can repeat the process.”* *makes a muffled sniffle into his pillow* *”And if that won’t work, then I have a backup plan….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes to watch Seph, otherwise not moving or giving any indications of wanting to move*

Jennah: ~There is absolutely nothing wrong with that suit. You’re just not used to it and need to become more aquainted with it, but I can tell that it will not inhibit your actions at all.~

Xelong: ~But Zack… you’ll poison her with Jenova cells that way…~ *shakes his head at Zack and slowly uncurls himself from being around Mei. He moves over to Zack and lies down next to him, gintly licking his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to clean himself with the soap and hum, splashing the freshly cleaned areas off with water after soaping them off*

Seph: *”There’s nothing wrong with the suit I know, but its still uncomfortable and itchy…”*

Zack: *turns his head towards Xelong, sniffling as he is licked. He reaches out to hug Xelong’s neck, still quite miserable* *”Not even all the science in the world can fix her right away. You tell me what else I can do…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyelids begin to droop closed as she becomes placid and lulled to sleep by Sephy’s humming*

Jennah: ~You’ll get used to it soon enough. It’ll help keep your private areas safe from being scratched up and whatnot like they have in the past too.~

Xelong: *grins as Zack hugs his neck then stares at him, his grin quickly vanishing, replaced by a look of complete confusion* ~Me? Give you medical advice? I don’t know anything about medicine, Zack..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks back at Jenna and soaps up his legs, cleaning them off* *”Oh come on, I’m not that boring am I?”* *chuckles*

Seph: *”I’ll try my best, mother. I’m not meaning to complain, but it is really uncomfortable…”* *pauses* *”It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s that it hurts. You should have gotten the next size up.”*

Zack: *”Yeah, I know Xel. But I am all out of ideas.”* *buries his face in the pillow again and begins to quietly sob* *”I don’t want her to die.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *unintelligbly mutters in response, but is too lazy and tired now to bother forming any real sentences or words*

Jennah: ~Seph, I checked out your complaint the first time you mentioned it, the pants fit exactly as they should and perfectly fine. It’s all in your head.~

Xelong: ~I don’t want her to die either… What about that old man that you said coached you in science when you were younger?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles at Jenna and continues cleaning himself off, moving onto his feet, and the backs of his legs*

Seph: *”It’s not all in my head, I get pinched sometimes when I run. It hurts… and it’s distracting. I try my best to ignore it, but sometimes it is just too much. It’s not all in my head, mother. Really, it’s not.”*

Zack: *”What old man?”* *frowns and sits up, rubbing his eyes* Mmph, I’m a mess… *sighs* *”I taught a few people, Xel. They’ve gone their seperate ways now. Holly is being monitored by current hospital staff at Mideel. I gave them a huge wad of gems to take care of her as best they could manage, but there’s only so much they can do. She needs expensive drugs, and radiotherapy. There’s only one radiotherapy machine accessable to them. I either have to take her on myself, or leave her there and provide the hospital with all the drugs and equipment they need.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her breathing slows as she falls even more asleep, too content and placid to bother staying awake*

Jennah: *loudly sighs* ~Fine, come here. I’ll see if I can fix the problems.~

Xelong: ~Sephiroth’s father, you said he taught you about science and other medical equipment before your mother told you to stop talking to him… Doesn’t he have unorthodox techniques that no one else uses?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 577 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: Icicle Inn Vacation’ is closed to new replies.