Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: And you can teach me how to do that part, right? You can teach me how to properly fly.. *seems hopeful for a bit then nods to himself* I don’t care if you’re a bit rough as an instructor, Zack, I really want to learn. *frowns* And I can’t ask Mother… She’d tell father and then he’d mock me.

Chimera: Mmmm.. *whimpers faintly as he’s picked up and tries to wiggle back to his warm spot, softly mewling*

Alexander: Huh? *looks at the televison and frowns* Hey, who changed the channel? I wasn’t watching this. *snorts and looks around for the remote*

Jenna: *softly chuckles* ~You know, those from my planet would probably say you wear strange costumes as well, Seph.~ *Crafitly grins and licks the side of Seph’s neck before noticing what Azul is doing* Azul, put him down. He wants to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul: *snorts and puts Chimera back down on the seat* What a whiner. I wasn’t going to do anything to him. I just picked him up to play with him.

Iris: *holds onto the remote and grins* It was boring. I changed the channel.

Sephiroth: Well we’re on my planet now, and I don’t wear silly things. *scowls at the television* Do we even pay for this rubbish? I am going to get the service disconnected if we do. I have never seen anything even remotely interesting yet.

Zack: Yeah, he probably would. *pats Meirnden on the head* Well, I must be off now. I’ve a woman to pick up, a girl to reunite with her mom, and a dragon to feed. *heads towards his small plane*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *Frowns at Iris* CHange it back. I was watching the other channel. *begins to pout, not interested in the current show at all*

Jenna: *Shakes her head* ~I highly doubt that we pay for this. I can’t imagine you ever signing up to have such a service provided.~ *scratches the back of Seph’s head* ~And I’m certain you would complain about paying for it each time you did the bills.~

Chimera: *shuffles back over to Seph’s side and tries to curl up once more*

Dimitri: Oh… ok. *waves goodbye to Zack then sighs* What now…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Well, you can always come along if you want to. You can occupy Meirnden on the flight over there and help out.

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and purrs* *”You could not be more correct. I already complain about water and electricity usage. It is because so many people live under this roof, and also because of how many showers are had each day.

Iris: *sighs and hands the remote control back to Alex* Sorry. I just wanted to see what else was on…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly shakes his head* No thanks.. I’d rather not get inbetween you and your girl. I’ll find something to do around here. *scratches the back of his head and shrugs* It’s just- Well, this place is pretty quiet and there’s not much to do.

Jenna: *Smirks* ~Well, you know, I do have the means to make it so you never need to worry about how much you spend ever. It’s not that hard. Especially if banks around here are elctronicly based.~

Alexander: Thank you, Iris. *flips the television back to the news channel* Much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Dude, you should buy a house in Midgar and find a woman to settle down with. As long as your fun factory zone is intact and works, some female will grow to love you very much despite how much you deviate from a normal human. Hell, mine was originally a prostitute I had bought for free sex until I got her pregnant. *shrugs* That was years ago. Now she relies on me quite heavily and loves me despite the fact I’m fat and an idiot sometimes.

Iris: *groans* But the news is soo boring… I want to watch cartoons. *moves over to Xelong, crouching down in front of him to pat him on the head* You’re getting so big. Soon you won’t be able to fit in the door.

Sephiroth: *”You should cheat my bank account some time so we can finally afford to buy that roof replacement.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: Hrmph, you just don’t know how to make fun of real life yet, Iris. Trust me, this is very entertaining. Especially when they make up shit about Father. *chuckles*

Dimitri: *quickly shakes his head* Umm… no thanks. Why would I want to live in Midgar? There’s all those dragons there… They’re bound to start causing problems there. Anyway. *mumbles incoherently under his breath*

Jenna: *chuckles* ~My, you’re such a thief. Fine, I’ll get Centra to start hacking into bank accounts so that a dollar from each bank account across the planet each week is transfered into yours.~ *frowns in thought* ~Most people on you planet use banks, right?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, most people on this planet use banks. I will send Centra my bank account details via my neural implants. You keep forgetting this planet works in Gil.”* *smirks at her* *”And don’t worry about it too much. Only steal money from people who deserve it.”* *growls at the comment Alex is making* It may be funny to you, but some people hang onto every word of that ‘shit’ that the media keeps making up. They will take pictures of any Sephiroth lookalike to conjure up more stupid stories.

Iris: *sits down on the floor near Xelong to watch the TV, curious to see some gossip or lies*

Zack: The dragons don’t care for eating people, you’re actually quite safe. In fact, they keep out other monsters from entering the town. Nothing is wrong with the dragons themselves either. Find one who can take human form and if she likes you, she’ll stay with you forever. That is, if you cna provide for her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *snorts* ~And my planet works off yen, rubies, pesos, dollars, and so on and so on. It’s just easier for me to say dollars for everything. And it’d be obvious if we target certain people.~

Alexander: But come on, Father. I mean they’ve made up stories about you cheating on Mother once. Anyone who knows you knows that you will never do that. *slowly shakes his head* And others are saying that you can be controlled by anyone from Junon’s Mayor’s office and so on. It’s just ridiculous.

Dimitri: *coughs* I’m not really all that interested, Zack… *slowly shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *stops, tilting his head slightly* Ah, really? Um… can I ask you a personal question?

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Yes, it would be obvious if we do that. All I need is enough money to repair the roof. That is all. I can save up for it with my job, or take out a small loan and get it fixed that way. It’s not that hard for me to make money. I bet I could earn enough for it simply by making an appointment for a publicity video.”* *grunts at Alex* I know of the stories they make up. I suppose the lying factor may be humorous, but there are those on this planet who believe it, and it is those people you have to watch out for…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *slowly nods* Yes, what is it that you want to ask, Zack? *twitches his wings nervously*

Jenna: ~It’s even easier my way. We don’t need to do any work at all the way that I can give us funds.~ *grins* ~And it does have a bit of fun in it as well.~

Alexander: Yea… I mean they even say that there was a point where you went all insane and tried to kill everyone. You wouldn’t really do that, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Are you, like… um… *scratches his head, not knowing how to put it, seeming awkward* Do you like females? I mean… do you have interest in guys? Like, in that way? *quickly* There’s nothing wrong with it, I’m just wondering.

Sephiroth: *”Well, if you want to have other people pay for my roof, go ahead and have fun doing so.”* *shakes his head at Alex* No, son. Not any more. I wasn’t well in the head for a long period of time, but that’s many years in the past now. I have moved on from those days.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *frowns slightly at Zack’s question, completely still for a few moments. Finally, he slowly nods in affirmative and sighs* Yes, I kinda like guys more than girls… I’ve never really been attracted to a girl. *digs his foot into the ground* Father would kill me if he knew.

Jenna: *grins and kisses Seph’s cheek* ~Oh, you can trust me to do that. It won’t be that hard at well for someone with my experience.~

Alexander: *blinks* You mean you really did those things that they said you did? With the meteor and all that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *blinks, taken aback by the answer. He remains silent for a few moments and quickly shakes his head as he returns to reality* Well, uh… *pauses* Yes, he probably would. I won’t say anything, but now you’re faced with the huge problem of what you’re going to do about it. Do you want some help finding somebody? It’s going to be really difficult you know.

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, Alexander. Midgar was ruined by a meteor that I summed with an ultimate destruction magic materia. *purrs at Jenna* *”I trust you to do anything, and you know that. Have as much fun with it as you would like to.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *mumbles* But a lot of guys like to hit on Father… So it can’t be that hard. *shakes his head* I’m fine though. Really. You go ahead and get Holly. *he turns to head back inside*

Seres: *had wandered outside for a bit and overheard Zack and Dimitri’s conversation. She is currently ducked behind a tree so that neither would notice her and frowns at what she heard* ~Hey, Father. Dimitri just said that he’s interested in men and not women.~

Jenna: *chuckles* ~Really? Well, that may cause you problems in the future. I mean, how can you trust a nortoreous (sorry, I can’t spell) trixster such as myself?~

Alexander: Oh, I thought it was Jen who did all that… *mumbles* I’m never told anything..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *opens the plane door and places Meirnden in her seat, hopping into the plane himself before shutting the door behind him. He starts the plane up and slowly taxies it away from the house, then runs it along the field, taking off into the air, soon dissapearing into the distance*

Sephiroth: *snorts suddenly at Seres’s statement* *”What? How do you know?”* *quickly shakes his head* We told you children most of what happened, Alexander. *frowns* *”Jen, Seres has just said that Dimitri is gay.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: ~I know because he was just speaking to Zack about it. Zack asked him and he admitted to liking men. I’m not making this up, Father.~

Dimitri: *strolls back into the house, not knowing that anyone other than Zack had heard him. He looks up at the rest of the family then silently walks to his room*

Jenna: ~Huh? How is that even possible? None of us ever gave him any examples to make him think that he shouldn’t be normal… I don’t know where he’d learn that at all.~ *gives Seph a confused look then frowns as she spots Dimitri* ~Maybe you should go talk to him.~

Alexander: *blinks, thinking the snorting is because of his comment* Well, you must have missed the part where you were involved when you told me. You just kept on telling me how bad Jenova is and what she did. Sorry. *swishes his tail slightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at Alex and pats him on the head* Forgive me. Something just came up. *lowers his head and groans slightly* *”You’re right, Jen. We didn’t do anything to him to make him think that way. I have no idea how to deal with this. Why would he be that way? I never portrayed sex to be bad with females in any way whatsoever.”* *grunts sharply* *”Thank you for informing me, Seres..”* *nudges Chimera* Someone, keep an eye on him. *gets to his feet and heads towards Dimitri*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pulls out a book from the bookshelf in his room then sits down on his bed. He lazes on his bed as he settles down and spreads out his wings to help him get more comfortable. His room in general, is rather spottless and clean. He is completely unaware that Seph is heading his way*

Jenna: *nods and moves closer to Chimera* ~Unless you want my support, I’ll stay and watch over the newborn.~ *gently rubs Chimera’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stops near the room and shakes his head* *”I’ve no idea what to say to him. If I say the wrong thing and anger him, he will never come back to the house again. He could remain hating me forever.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You’re already that far, Seph.. Just try to treat him like you treat Azul. I guess that should be gentle enough. It’ll be better to talk to him rather than just let it build up inside your head.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Should we be dissaproving of it or not?”* *deeply frowns* *”I don’t know how I feel about it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I suppose if you don’t want to make him hate you, you shouldn’t be to harsh. Just be honest. That’s the best that I can say, Seph. I don’t know how to handle this sort of thing at all. You’ve been around gay men, certainly you know something about how to act toward them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If they try to pick me up, the first thing I do is try to punch them in the face.”* *sighs and lightly knocks on Dimitri’s door* Dimitri? May I speak with you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, I know full well that you never entertained those who attempted to pick you up, no matter what sex they were, while you were younger. But I’m certain that you had to deal with those who liked the other sex on a professional level without them hitting on you.~

Dimitri: *looks up from his book* It’s open.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.