Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Just saw the clip, was a bit silly, not too bad. Can’t say I laughed too much though.

Azul: *hops down off the roof and comes back inside the house, curious to know what’s going on*

Zack: *carries Meirnden with him out of the bedroom and glances at Jenna* *”What’s going on, mom? Did something really bad happen? Or is something bad approaching the house?”*

Sephiroth: *just waits for everybody to arrive and gently pats Chimera’s back, trying to keep him calm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Zack and shakes her head* ~I just want to make certain that no one else mistakes Chimera for a kitten like Iris just did. Anyway, I think the others deserve to be introduced to their new brother. It’s only fair.~

Dimitri: *rubs his eyes and stretches his wings as he comes out of his room, having been napping and looks over at Zack before edging toward him*

Kether: *slowly tottles into the room, curious as to what’s going on. He was in the kitchen before, watching Xelong sniff about and look for food*

Xelong: *trots in as well, soon walking over to Zack’s side* ~I don’t think I’ve ever seen everyone in one room since I was really small and the family was smaller too…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”It seems a bit that way, doesn’t it.. they’re just introducing us to their newborn though.”* *reaches down to gently pat Xelong on the head. He grins at Dimitri then lightly elbows him*

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly as everyone gathers, then gets to his feet, lifting up Chimera* Everybody, I just want to make you aware of the newest member of our family. He is a hybrid cat-dragon. He is also a human, and more than likely has Jenova cells in him like the majority of us here. I simply wish to make you all aware of him because your mother and myself do not want anybody to mistake him for a kitten, like Iris did just now. So now you know of his existance. His name is Chimera. In any case, I would like you all to treat him with as much respect and dignity as you treat each other. *pauses, scowling* Which sometimes isn’t much. *shakes his head and cradles the child in his arms again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chimera: *curiously mewls as he’s picked up and looks back at Seph, but remains calm*

Dimitri: *fainly yelps as he’s elbowed and looks over at Zack* ~What was that for?~ *tilts his head as he hears the new child’s name* Chimera? Isn’t that the name of some ancient monster on mother’s planet?

Xelong: *grins and leans his head back toward Zack’s hand before leaning forward to get a better look at Chimera. He releases a soft snort* ~That doesn’t look like a kitten. I don’t know how anyone could make that mistake.~ *smirks* ~Well, maybe Squeak would be dumb enough to mistake it for a kitten.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles at Xelong* *”From all you’ve told me about that dragon, I don’t know how she manages to hunt or find any food at all.”* *grins at Dimitri* *”Just saying hi.”*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, Dimitri. A Chimera is a combination animal made from other ones. But it is an appropriate name for this small creature, because he has human, dragon, Jenova cells, and feline in him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *grins* ~Seph probably hasn’t come back from her last hunt now because she’s lost.~ *looks up and thinks then decides to contact Aeris* ~Hey, Squeak! Do you want to see the new kid around here? Sephiroth has it out and is showing it to everyone.~

Dimitri: ~Oh, hi.~ *gives Zack a faint grin then looks at Chimera again, tilting his head* Isn’t a Chimera only supposed to be a combination of three animals?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I’m busy outside here. I’ll look later, I can sense that everybody is gathered around it at the moment.”*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Yes, Dimitri. A Chimera is a combation of three animals… but the name was still appropriate. I just want you all to treat him with respect as you would treat each other.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *eyes the infant, smiling slightly at the new addition then looks over at Azul* You heard him, sister. Treat our new brother with respect. *smirks* That should be a change for you.

Dimitri: Oh, I see… *shrugs, not knowing what else to say*

Xelong: ~Yea, we’re having a very rare famliy meeting. I think Sephiroth said that Iris mistook the newborn for a kitten.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul: *snorts in disgust and rolls her eyes* I will if he proves to be smarter than the rest of you. *reaches over to pat Kether on the head* See the new baby, Kether? He’s your new brother.

Aeris: *”And how could anyone mistake a newborn child for a kitten? That’s very silly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~Well, maybe you should come back and ask.~ *playfully grins then nips Zack’s hand* ~I’m hungry, Zack.~

Kether: *grins as he’s patted and looks up at Azul* New brother.

Alexander: *mutters* Now you’re sounding like father… “As long as you prove worthy”, blah, blah, blah..

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head and sighs, turning to face Seph* Well, at least they got the message. *she tries to sit down next to Sephy-wephy on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I’ll come now. But I still think it’s silly. At most, it would look a bit like a dragon.”*

Zack: *”I’ll go buy you something really yummy in a short while. How do you feel about whole ungutted yearling lamb or suckling pig?”*

Azul: *snorts* You wouldn’t treat an idiot with respect, now would you, Alex? No wonder Iris gets shoved around. *chuckles and continues to pay Kether on the head* Kether’s simple, but at least he’s intelligent. And powerful too. *crouches down to Kether’s level* Want to say hi to your new brother?

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head at Jenna* *”I am glad that they understand and won’t harass him as he grows older.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kether: *nods and grins* Yes. Hi. *he tottles over to the couch and tries to climb up onto it*

Chimera: *shuffles closer to Seph and yawns before curling up again. He softly purrs as he begins to drift asleep agian*

Alexander: *shakes his head at Azul then looks over at Iris* You are not an idiot, sister. Azul’s the dense idiot who thinks she’s so great. *turns his head to look back at Azul then sticks his toungue out at her*

Xelong: *wags his tail and enthusiasticly nods* ~That sounds delicious. I’d really love that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Thank you, Alex. You’re right, Azul is mean. *grins*

Azul: *scowls and folds her arms* Can either of you use your abilities to casually walk on the roof? No? Useless. *growls*

Sephiroth: *makes a sharp growling noise* Nobody here is unintelligent. You each have purposes that make you useful. *scowls* So, no more discussion of that nature. *glances down at Kether and moves Chimera over for him to look*

Zack: *”I’m going out to pick up Holly in an hour or so. So I’ll go buy you one. Do you want the pig, or the lamb?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *snorts* Just because I haven’t bothered to walk on the ceiling does not mean that I can’t. *smirks* Jen says I’m more powerful than you, afterall. *sticks his toungue out at Azul once more*

Kether: *climbs up onto the couch then reaches out to gently pat Chimera’s back* He small. *looks up at Seph* I that small?

Xelong: *broadly grins* ~Both. I want both.~ *wags his tail even more* ~And Holly’s finally coming back home? Better make her a real good meal, Zack.~

Chimera: *mewls at Seph as he’s moved, having been comfortable where he was. But he doesn’t go into much more mewling. Instead, he purrs as Kether touches his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Azul: Jenova’s a chicken weakling. Just like you. *turns around and swishes her tail, slapping her butt as she waggles it at him*

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head at Kether* Once, you were. *smirks* Not any more. *grunts and turns his head to glance at Alex and Azul* Stop that right now. Don’t make me get up and reprimand both of you.

Zack: *”You want both? I think I have enough money to pick up both. I’ll tell you what happens.”* *grins* *”Yes, Holly’s coming home. We still have to give her medication, but she’s good enough to come home now. She’ll be tired and weak for some time, so don’t ask her to play too much just yet.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *looks up at Seph and frowns* But I’m not doing anything! She’s the one making false claims. *snorts at Azul*

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* ~Well, I must wonder where our children learn some of their behaviors. They certainly aren’t from us.~

Kether: Really? *gently pets Chimera’s wings and grins* Soft.

Xelong: *Grins* ~I’ll take care of her and protect her while she’s weak. I promise I’ll give her the best treatment possible.~ *enthusiasticly nods* ~Squeak, Holly’s coming back home!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”The sick lady? That’s a good thing. I’m glad she didn’t die. That child needs her mother.”*

Zack: *pats Xel on the head* *”I know you will, Xel.”* *picks up Meirnden, then heads out of the room and walks outside*

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know where they get some of their behaviours. Certainly not from us. Television, perhaps… I’ve never done that in my life. Not even as a sexual gesture to you in private.”* *grunts at Alex* I’m telling both of you to stop arguing. I don’t care who started what.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: *Faintly pouts but nods his head* Alright, father. *returns his attention to the television* But Azul’s the one who has an attitude problem.

Xelong: *yawns and decides to just lie down on the floor* ~Yes, Zack’s girl. She’s cured now and coming home soon.~

Dimitri: *watches Zack leave then jogs to catch up to him* Hey, Zack, wait up! I want to talk to you.

Jenna: *leans against Seph’s side* ~I suppose it could be the television. It is about the only thing that can show them things from the world outside our house. Still, I don’t think most humans are into slapping their butts like that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: Huh? *curiously glances back at him and stops* What’s wrong, Dimitri?

Sephiroth: *nods at Jenna* *”No, they are not… perhaps I should talk to Azul about it later. She’ll know where it came from.. maybe she is watching something that she shouldn’t be.”*

Aeris: *”That’s wonderful. You and Zack must be very pleased.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Slowls down as he catches up to Zack and sighs, thinking for a moment before softly speaking* You know a lot about dragons and how they fly, right? Well, I was thinking, since you’re probably preparing to teach Xelong how to fly soon… Can you.. You know. *shuffles about his wings, nervous*

Jenna: *slowly nods* ~Just don’t get too acussing with her. She tends to lash back when she thinks she’s being cornered.~ *frowns in thought* ~Did you do what I asked and have her continue the lessons that I had been personally teaching her before. I know she didn’t like the parts that had to do with technology, but the rest, I think she liked.~

Xelong: ~Yes, she gives good massages. I’ll definitely be happy when she returns.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: You want to learn how to fly? It’s not hard, I don’t think you’ll have much problem. Just stretch them out and exercise them every day. Flap a lot. Strengthen up the muscles, otherwise it will be hard.

Sephiroth: *places Chimera down beside him on the couch so Kether can have a better look* *”I know very well how Azul can be. I won’t be mean with her when we have our talk.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Sighs* Please, Zack. Can you just take an hour each day to help train me? I’ve tried on my own… I can’t seem to do it. *lowers his head* But I have wings… I should be able to fly.

Kether: *Grins at Chimera, petting him for a few more minutes. Once he’s done, he slides off the bed and trots back over to Azul* New brother soft.

Jenna: *nods at Seph* ~I trust you. I’m just concerned, that’s all. Don’t worry though, I won’t interfere in your talk with Azul.~ *looks down at Chimera* ~At least the new one seems much more mellow than some of the infants in the past.. Or he’s just as lazy as you are.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: I’ll see what I can do for you, but you might not like me as an instructor. You might be a bit unweighted with the wings in the air, but you should exercise more first.

Azul: *chuckles* He does look that way doesn’t he? *moves over the lean against the back of the lounge, then pats Chimera* He is soft.

Sephiroth: *”She’ll be fine. She has always been an aggressive child, Jen. I will speak with her, and things will be alright. You will see.”* *smirks* *”He is barely a day old. Give him some time to rest and get used to the world around him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *scowls* I do exercise. *Spreads out his wings and flaps them* See, these are not skimply wings. I just don’t knkow how to fly… I keep on falling when I try. *Frowns and looks at the ground* I just want to put these thigns to use for once.

Chimera: *continues to loudly purr as he’s pat and looks up at Azul for a moment. He soon releases a large yawn and lowers his head again*

Jenna: ~Well, he seems to be pretty content in sleeping through his one introduction of a world larger than our room to me.~ *leans against Seph’s side and contently sighs before glancing at the TV* ~I wonder why any of our children are watching this.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: You will, you just need practise. All you need is to understand thrust and lift. Once you work out how to use those, you’ll be flying in no time.

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* *”I’ll find out…”* *grunts at the television* What is so interesting about this show? The actors look ridiculous, and they’re wearing stupid costumes.

Azul: *reaches down to try and pick up the infant* It certainly is different. And it will take away some of the assumptions that I’m a freak.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.