Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Really? I thought you liked it when I touched your bare skin. Isn’t that why you like exposing your chest like that? Hm? *smirks and moves her hand up to caress Seph’s chest, tracing the contrours of his muscles and smirking* Or, do you think I’m going to slash into your skin at any moment?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do not mind you touching my skin at all. I just don’t like it when you poke me. It’s uncomfortable and you know how much I hate it, surely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *roles her eyes and pokes him again* Oh, calm down. It’s not like I’m hurting you with this. *looks up at the cieling and sighs* It’s nearly dawn… *she turns her attention to Chimera* Do you want to show him to the other children today?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: When he’s awake and active, yes. If they want to look when he is tired and grumpy, none of us will be very comfortable. He won’t, and our ears won’t. Now, we should probably try and get some sleep, hmm? *sits up and carefully picks up Chimera, placing him down in the crib, pulling a blanket over him. Then he lies back down and sighs as he relaxes, closing his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chimera: *releases a pitiful mewl as he’s moved, having been comfortable on Seph. He continues to mewl for a few more minutes, then slowly settles down and goes back to sleep*

Jenna: Yes, you’re definitely right about our ears. Though that sound is not anywhere near as bad as normal crying is.. *shrugs and yawns before snuggling up against Seph, smirking* So, you’ll protect me while I sleep, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will try my best, Jen. But once I am asleep, you’re on your own. *grins* Fortunately for us, you can be a light sleeper, so if there is danger, wake me up and I will take care of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* Some knight in white armor you are. *chuckles* Of course, I think I’d faint if I ever see you wear all white. *she settles down next to him and closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It wouldn’t be so unsightly. *yawns* It wouldn’t take much effort to buy a white suit… *closes his eyes and begins to lightly purr, soon drifting off to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mumbles* No, but it’s not in your nature to wear white… I’ve noticed how you like black.. *releases a soft contented sigh and falls asleep herself*

Seres: *returns to the house a few hours after Jenna and Seph fall asleep and loudly hisses as she finds Iris in her room again* What are you doing in here? Get out!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *whimpers as she’s woken up by Seres and climbs out of her bed* Sorry… I just like your room better than mine. My room is cold and dark… *moves out of the room and sneaks into Sephy and Jenna’s room, climbing onto the bed to shake their shoulders* Mother… father? I’m hungry…

Sephiroth: *groans slightly but does not wake up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles something incoherent and tries to shake Iris off of her* Too early… *she tightens her grip around Seph’s waist and softly purrs at him*

Chimera: *yawns, woken up by Iris’s speaking and chirps over at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: *hops down off the bed again and moves over to the crib, curiously peering into it, wondering what the chirping noise was. Her eyes widen slightly as she sees Chimera, then picks him up and carries him out of the room to show the others. She runs down the stairs, yelping, happy* Mother and father got a kitten!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles and begins to stir as she hears Iris yell out from not that far away from their door and frowns* Kitten… *suddenly, her eyes snap open as she realizes what Iris was talking about and she roughly nudges Seph* Was Iris just in here? *she sits upright and looks at the crib, frowning as she finds that it’s empty*

Chimera: *yelps as he’s picked up and looks up at Iris, mewling. Once she yells out, he starts to loudly mewl for help, wanting to be back in his warm spot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly* Probably… *forces himself to sit up and yawns* I heard somebody in here… they left again. Why?

Iris: *cradles Chimera and carries him off with her as she tries to find Alex*

Seferia
    Keymaster

You know, I’m very tempted to go onto LJ and say “Mwahahaha, I have this big post count, but you can’t see it. Ha ha!”

Jenna: Chimera’s gone. *shakes her head then gets to her feet, groaning slightly at the initial stiffness in her joints due to the way she was sleeping* And I heard Iris yell out something about us getting a kitten.

Alexander: *is in the living room, entertaining himself by watching the television. His tail swishes at various speeds depending on the type of material on the various reports*

Chimera: *continues to loudly mewl*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Heheh, its the biggest post count I’ve ever racked up.

Iris: *jumps onto the couch next to Alex and holds out Chimera at an arm’s length* Alex, look! Mother and father got a kitten! And he’s cranky at the moment. *gently rocks Chimera and pats his face* Shh, kitty. You’re safe with me.

Sephiroth: *growls in annoyance* Iris took him? *grunts sharply and gets to his feet, heading out of the room, following the sound of the loud mewling. He heads over to Iris and pries Chimera out of her hands* Give him back, girl. He needs his rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Alexander: That’s one strange looking.. *blinks and stares up at Seph comes storming into the room* Father? What’s wrong?

Chimera: *his mewling becomes even louder as Iris holds him at arms legnth, less than comfortable with the way he’s being held. Not to mention, now his squealing mewl is starting to almost sound like a human cry. He settles down somewhat as Seph takes him in hand, but continues to mewl*

Jenna: *follows Seph and deeply frowns at Iris* What did you think you were doing, Iris?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing is wrong, Alex. Iris just made this young one upset, that is all. *carries Chimera back up the stairs and cuddles him once he figures nobody else is looking any more, loudly purring at him, also patting his back to try and reassure him that he’s safe*

Iris: I was looking at the new kitten, mother. Although it didn’t look too much like a kitten. It had dragon in it too. It was cute. I was just showing Alex.

Seferia
    Keymaster

I’m such a meanie, I posted in my LJ.

Jenna: *shakes her head at Iris* Girl, that “kitten” was your new brother. His name is Chimera, not kitten. *looks over at Seph and frowns* ~You might as well keep him out here, Seph so that we can make certain the others know about him and don’t try the same stunt.~

Chimera: *chirps up at Seph as he realizes that he’s safe now then yawns, stretching out his wings and tries to settle himself in Seph’s arms*

Alexander: *blinks and stares* That’s my brother? And I thought Azul looked strange. *slowly shakes his head in disbelief*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: He looked funny. *smirks at Alex* *”Azul doesn’t look strange. She’s just plain completely messed up.”* *snickers*

Sephiroth: *”Yes, I am going to set him back down now. If he gets picked up too much, he will never settle down and feel safe.”* *carries Chimera back into the bedroom and sets him back down in the crib, tickling his belly a little once he has set him down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

And another fun stat:

Our users have posted a total of 2188 articles

Jenna: *frowns* ~Seph, that’s not exactly what I said. I said you may want to keep him out in the open here for a bit so we can explain things to the other children. Meaning, not take him back to the bedroom. Were you listening to me at all?~ *frowns at Iris* Well, most of your siblings have unusual attributes.

Alexander: *snorst at Iris* And you have horns and I have these. *ponits to his draconic feet* What’s the difference?

Chimera: *chirps at Seph and begins to purr, content once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hehe, yay! We spam a lot.

Sephiroth: *”Oh, I see. I’ll bring him down again soon, I just couldn’t figure out another way to calm him down.”* *very carefully picks up Chimera once again, being gentle so as not to make him cry all over again*

Iris: Well, not much I guess… *lowers her head, not so amused or happy any more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head and sighs* It’s ok, Iris. Just try to watch what you say to others, ok? Anyway, your father is bringing your new brother back in here. Do you want to go and get the others so we can introduce them?

Chimera: *happily chirps up at Seph, more than comfortable with being carried by him and tries to curl up in Seph’s arms, purring*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Iris: Seres is mad at me. Dimitri is scary and I don’t like talking to him… Azul would punch me if I said anything. Xelong is always busy doing his own thing. I think you better call them in, mother. They don’t listen to me, or respect me.

Sephiroth: *carries Chimera back into the downstairs living room area and sits down on the couch next to Alex with him* As you can see, he’s really not a kitten at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Dimitri is big and scary? *cocks her eyebrow at Iris* You do realize that Dimitri is a whimp that can hardly fight, right? *she slowly shakes her head then sends a general broadcast to all those in the household* ~I want you all to come to the living room. Seph and I have something that we want to explain to you.~

Seres: *closes her book and frowns slightly* ~Ok, ok. I’m coming.~ *she walks into the living room soon afterwards and looks around, curious* What’s so important that you want us all here, Mother?

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.