Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives up on bothering her for now and carries Chimera back into his and Jenna’s bedroom area* *”I never licked my own privates when I was the hybrid feline, Jen. Not once. I preened my arms perhaps, but not my own genitals.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I was just saying that you did resort to that form of cleaning, Seph. And you don’t normally have those sort of impluses. *looks down at Chimera and points at him* This one- He is born with those instincts, I bet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps. *places Chimera back down in the crib* He can be told that it is inappropriate to do in any case. *moves into the bathroom and washes his hands off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods then reaches down to pat Chimera’s head. As she pats his head, she softly hums to him and tries to lull him to sleep* ~I still say you know exactly what you were trying to do before, Seph… You said that you’d show me what you meant. You knew what you wanted to do.~

Chimera: *yawns, looking up at Jenna for a few moments as she hums to him then slowly curls up and falls asleep once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? What exactly was I trying to do before? *slowly shakes his head at her, curious to know what she thinks, also not wanting to assume the wrong thing and get himself into trouble*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyse and releases a soft hiss* Fine, you actually tickled me with that move. Happy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t see why it’s such a big problem for you to admit that, but yes. *slowly nods his head, then lies down next to her once again, leaning over to kiss her nearest breast* Does this tickle you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at him* Because you’d do stuff like that now.. And no, I’m wearing clothing, Seph. Of course it doesn’t tickle. *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curiously eyes her breasts and ponders them for a moment, then lies down again* You don’t have anything to worry about. I’m not going to randomly tickle you like you tickle me. One day however, I may ask you for a taste of those out of curiousity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares down at Seph* You want to taste my milk or jsut the skin… I don’t normally lactate, Seph. *slowly shakes her head, confused at what he’s asking for*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* Perhaps both. *seems mildly awkward with the suggestion and lies on his back, quiet once again for a few minutes, abruptly changing the subject* Do you think the newborn will eventually be able to fly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, he has wings.. But so does Dimitri. *Slowly shakes her head and sighs then unzips her clothing again and exposes her breasts* You really want to taste my breasts and milk at the momen? Go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her and gently tries to zip up her clothing once again* Do not worry about it. It was a stupid question.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head and grips onto Seph’s hands* You are curious, go ahead and try it. I don’t intend on getting pregnant again just so you can try it at some later point. *slowly shakes her head* Anyway, the infant is sleeping, so it won’t bother him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her, then hesitantly lowers his head to lightly lick her nearer breast, then begins to suck on her nipple with his lips, not wanting to bite her. He remains there for only a few moments and sits up properly again, saying nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head at Seph, studying his expression for a moment. However, she is unable to decypher what is on his mind due to his expression, but figures he’s done with her breast. So, she zips up her clothing once more* Well?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lie on his back again, then shuffles up against her* Thank you for satiating my curiousity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* Don’t worry about it, Seph.. *She looks down at Chimera and gently picks him up before setting him ontop of Seph. She grins at how easily Chimera makes himself comfortable ontop of Seph* I think the boy likes you. *smirks then lies down next to Sephy* So, what did you think of your experiment?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think he does also. You should have him bond to you as well. *pats Chimera on the back* As for the breast milk, it didn’t taste anything like I thought it would. It was watery and fairly tasteless. But I would do it again. I just wouldn’t want to drain them and leave none for the infant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* I”ll take your word for it on how it tastes, Seph. I can’t exactly taste it myself afterall. *Smirks* And I think it’s best to have him lie ontop of you. You have the broader build afterall. I’m much slimmer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently strokes Chimera behind the ear* If you want to taste it, I’m sure you could milk yourself and try it out that way. But that is ridiculous. As for the infant here, he’s still small enough to fit on you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* I am far from curious enough to go through that sort of trouble, Seph. Anyway, I don’t think I’d be able to stand drinking my own bodily fluids, no matter which they are.. *smirks at Seph* Yes, he probably can fit ontop of me still, but you like eating those fattening foods and have developed some padding. *playfully pokes Seph’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not fat. *glances down at his belly and pinches it slightly* The muscle underneath is still rock hard. The skin is a bit loose, but it’s not a problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph and shakes her head at him* You’re just lucky that your metabolism is going to remain constant while that one youth spell is in effect. Of course, you’re still at an age where you’re nearing 30 and not exactly perfectly young either, Seph. *pokes his stomach* And there is some padding there from all those sweets you like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t do that too much, I do not like it. And you will cause the infant to wake up… I know I need to exercise more, but I have been busy as of recent. I will seek to fix that however. You’ll see.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.