Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles and shakes her head* ~Well, you now can stop about not having anything in common, hm?~ *yawns and snuggles up against Seph’s side* ~Are you certain that you want to keep that boy on your stomach while we sleep? Wouldn’t it be better to put him in his crib so you don’t roll onto him?~ *looks over at Zack and shakes her head* Fine, I belive you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head and very gently scoops up Chimera as he gets to his feet, placing him down in his cot. He then wheels the cot a short distance from the bed and lies down next to Jenna*

Zack: *picks up Meirnden and sighs* Their development can be a little slowed if they suffer emotional trauma. I take her to see her mom as much as I can, but I just can’t leave her there. *heads out of the room and turns off the overhead light, quietly shutting the door as he leaves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph a wide, very content grin and snuggles up against him once more as he lies down* You’re warm and comfortable. Did you know that? *smirks then rests her head down on his shoulder*

Chimera: *Shifts about as he’s moved, but curls up once more and yawns, falling into a deeper sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at Jenna and lies on his back, remaining still for her* You tell me I am comfortable quite often, so yes. *closes his eyes and grins, content* You should get some rest while the infant is asleep.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mumbles* That was my plan, silly. *softly* You should do likewise. *gently rubs his chest before slowing her down to a stop near the middle of his chest. She just holds her hand there as she drifts to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *soon drifts off to sleep aslo, lulled to sleep by Jenna’s warmth, the darkness, and silence. He is only in a light sleep, so he would be easily woken up by sounds, movement or crying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chimera: *Wakes up in the middle of the night, quite hungry and cold. Nearly immediately after waking up, he begins to loudly mewl for assistance*

Jenna: *groans and pushes her face against Seph’s side* Too early…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* I know, Jen. Move into my warm spot. *gets to his feet and picks up Chimera, patting him, also bundling him up in his baby blanket* I think he is hungry. You’re going to have to lend out your breasts once again. *sits down on the bed and places Chimera on his lap* The good news is that you don’t really have to wake up to feed him in that manner. *attempts to place him down on Jenna’s chest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly mumbles at Seph* You make me sound like a prostitute: “lend out one of your breasts”. *Sighs and shakes her head before unzipping the front of her outfit. She slowly pulls aside the clothing to expose her boobs then mumbles* I hope you’re right, because now I’m awake and I’m cold…

Chimera: *sniffs the air and chirps at Seph. Then, he slowly drifts toward Jenna’s breats. After carefully sniffing her for a moment, he begins licking her right tit for a moment before moving to suck on it. Once agian, he places his front hands on her skin and begins kneading into it as he feeds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is feeding your offspring a prostitutional act? It’s normal. I apologize if I made you feel as if you were a prostitute, but it is not the case at all. *pulls the edge of the blanket entirely over the infant and up to Jenna’s neck so she’d be warm again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* I was referring to your phrasing, Seph, not the action itself. You have qute a way of having no tact at all with words, you know that? *gives him a faint smirk then twitches slightly at the discomfort of having Chimera knead his claws into her skin* I must admit that the area while he is doing that in is quite sensitive though…

Chimera: *is too intent on eating to notice that he was just ocvered by the sheets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* Perhaps you can tell him not to be so rough. Or I can. In any case, if you do not approve of the behaviour, tell him. It’s not as silly as you would think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph* He’s barely a day old. I highly doubt he’ll understand quite yet. Anyway, it’s tollerable… just feels strange. *wiggles slightly, but remains mostly still so that she would not disturb Chimera’s meal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If it becomes too much for you, We can convert him onto that powder supplement with boiled water that the humans feed to their babies sometimes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Slowly shakes her head* Don’t worry about it, Seph. I’m fine. I just need a bit of time to adjust to his way of feeding, that’s all. *wiggles slightly once more as Chimera licks the tip of her boob, having finished eating. She is mostly wiggling because the licking is actually tickling her, but refuses to mention to Seph that something is actually tickling her. Still, he may inadvertantly get an impression of the tickling through the bond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just hope he doesn’t draw blood. *scratches his chest as he feels the tickling through the bond, then glances across to her, curious* What was that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hm? What was what? *she pats Chimera’s head as he backs away from her. She sighs then sits upright somewhat so that she can zip her clothing back up. Once finished, she looks up at Seph* I don’t know what you’re talking about Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *reaches out to touch her breast, touching the lower side of the left one in a tickling manner* You probably will in a moment. *sniffs the air* That child needs a change of diaper.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint yelping sound and tries to jump away from Seph* What do you think you’re doing? *shakes her head at him and tries to zip up her clothing at a faster pace*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries the child out of the room as he gets up* *”I was touching your breasts. Normally you have no objection to it, why did you suddenly object now?”* *places Chimera down on the changing table in the nursery and opens up his old diaper, wiping him off clean before placing a dry and clean diaper on him, disposing of the old one*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls slightly, not wanting to admit to Seph that he just managed to tickle her and make her feel uncomfortable* ~I do not mind it usually, yes. But… I just wasn’t in the mood just then!~ *shakes her head* ~That child had just finished sucking on my tit and I wasn’t quite ready for sexual gestures. OK?~ *growls in annoyance then shakes her head* ~I just hope that child doesn’t have any fur near his anal passageway. That would more than likely make your job harder.~

Chimera: *loudly mewls and squirms as Seph changes his diaper, having wanted to be warm on the bed. Intead, he’s being flipped about and forced to have his lower section touched. He has several pathes of non-furred, scaled skin, and part of that skin starts at his middrift and ends at the middle of his thighs. Also, the base of his tail is not furred either*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes soft purring noises at Chimera and gently pats his belly as he wipes him off, wanting him to calm down* *”So touching you shortly after feeding is off limits? I do not know when it is correct to touch you and when it is not. As for the infant, he has fur down there, but the anus area has scales around it. If he were to soil himself heavily, it would get into the surrounding fur and then he would need to be washed off… I’m not entirely sure how we would deal with that. He would need a bath every time or something similar.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* ~It’s just… don’t touch me in the way you were doing before. Keep it to how you normally do it.~ *snorts* ~And I suppose so… We can’t have him licking himself down there. That would not be that good of a choice at all..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”But that is pretty much how I normally do it.”* *frowns* *”What’s really wrong with it, Jen? Is it because you do not want to associate feeding your offspring with sexual activity?”* *finishes changing Chimera’s diaper and picks him up again, disposing of the unneeded things in the nearest trash can* *”I didn’t think he would be capable of licking himself down there. Anyway, why would he want to?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls even more* ~You know full well what you were tryin-~ *she stops herself and shakes her head* ~Just forget about it. As for the infant, he is partially a feline. You know how they bathe themselves. I’ve seen you do it yourself when forced into that hybrid form.~

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.