Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft snorting noise* No, I did not let fellow Soldier allies sleep on my stomach. I am only letting this one do it because he is tiny. And I let you sleep on my stomach, hmm? *smirks at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* Yes, but I’d hope that in your mind that I’m much more than just an ally, Seph. You did marry me afterall. *looks down at Chimera, studying him for a moment before slowly reaching down to pat the child’s head* Well, at least his fur is soft.. *sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think you know how I feel about you already. *purrs softly* The boy’s hair is soft though, isn’t it. He’s going to shed all over the house though. We are going to need to invest in another vacuum cleaner.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and looks up at Seph’s face once more* I still can’t see how you aren’t troubled by this one’s appearance. It’s a blaring reminder of that half-cat form you are forced into from time to time again. *frowns* And the humans would probably more than happily use him as kindling to make rumors about you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* The humans don’t have to know about him immediately. I doubt some would even consider him to be my son. They have seen our fullblooded draconic son walk past the video conference camera, as well as Aeris. They never mentioned anything about them being my offspring.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* I suppose you’re right. But Xelong doesn’t have the faintest shred of anything on him to hint that he came from your genes. *gently rubs the infant’s hair before pointing to his hair* This one has hints to being somewhat human. And the silver-haircoloring that only you have, Seph. *shakes her head* They’ll eventually figure it out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s a cat. And a dragon. How is it like me at all? I don’t look like a cat, or a dragon. It’s got silver hair, but big deal, that is one thing. People are stupid, they will never work it out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* If it develops bangs like yours, they will… *Slowly shakes her head and sighs* And do you really think he’d appreciate it if you publicly disown him? There’s going to be little chance of an easy way out for us if the humans find out about him, and you know it. Also, you’ve mentioned that half-cat form in those journals that the humans have stolen and published.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* We’ll deal with it when it comes up. For the time being, nobody is hassling us, he’s not in the public spotlight, and he’s too young to care. Just enjoy the peace while you can…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* I suppose you’re right. I do seem to worry too much. *sighs and nuzzles her nose against Seph’s upper arm* At least the boy is latched onto us and not Zack… *frowns in thought* ~Zack, you did want to see this new one, didn’t you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at Jenna* It doesn’t do you any good. You don’t have to do anything until it comes up.

Zack: *”Yeah I want to see it, but I’m busy right now. I told you that.”* *carries Meirnden into his guest bedroom so he can change her diaper* *”What does it look like? What did you name it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I prefer to take preventive action before something bad happens… That’s just my way, Seph. I’m surprised that you don’t follow the same thought patterns, seeing how you were once a great strategist in the Shin-Ra army. *slowly shakes her head then yawns* Is your work going to give you any days off since you’re a new father? *faintly frowns at Zack’s questions* ~His name is Chimera… As for how he looks. It’s probably best that you come here and see for yourself.~

Chimera: *softly chirps and curls up into a tighter ball before covering his face with first the end of his tail then his wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I understand and agree with you on the suggestion of taking pre-emptive action. But in this case, I don’t think it’s necessary. We’ve no need to show him off to the public yet. There haven’t been many reports of our children being weird, or freaks. *makes a soft purring noise at Chimera and pats his back*

Zack: *”Chimera? Why Chimera? Isn’t that a beast of legend made out of other beasts?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* I’ll trust your judgement Seph. You know that I always do, even if I do quetion it. *reaches up to brush her right hand through his bangs, smirking as she notices how dishelved they are* You must have been quite worked up by watching over me while I gave birth. Or were you really bothered by work before-hand?

Chimera: *begins to loudly purr at Seph’s touch, but remains deep asleep*

Jenna: ~I named him Chimera because that is what he is. If you don’t believe me, come and look.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mutters* Possibly both… or concern before you gave birth. It is not a very nice thing to experience through the bond. All that raw frustrated emotion and pain.

Zack: *carries a loud burbling Meirnden up the stairs and plops her down on the bed* Where is the little guy? *glances down at the curled up furry grey infant on Sephy’s belly and tilts his head* What is that? Since when did we have a dragon cat splice pet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph* Yes, I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to hold up my barriers and keep back my emotions during that… I usually try not to have too much leak into your head. *looks up as Zack enters the room then snorts at his assessment of the new child* That “pet” is your new brother, Chimera.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: It’s a cat-dragon. *raises an eyebrow, then reaches down to pick the child up off Sephy’s belly. His hands are colder than Sephy’s belly was, and Zack is a little rough in his movements which would more than likely wake Chimera up* It’s cool looking though. *tries to unfurl one of the wings, then pokes at the child’s tail* It’s going to be hard to diaper though. And its a boy? I can’t tell.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chimera: *whimpers as he’s picked up then slowly opens up his eyes. He looks up at Zack for a moment before releasing a pitiful sounding loud mewl, rather than crying. He continues to loudly squeal and mewl, becoming more worked up as Zack pokes him*

Jenna: *hisses at Zack* Put him down. Can’t you tell that the child doesn’t like what you’re doing? *snorts* You’re being as bad as Seph’s father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *chuckles* But the noise isn’t that bad. *grins as he watches Chimera cry in his hands* He can hold up his head too. That’s the dragon for you, no newborn human or cat would be able to do that.

Sephiroth: *makes a loud angry growling noise and promptly gets up off the bed to snatch Chimera away from Zack and turns his back to him so he can lightly hug the child to reassure him, patting his back to calm him down again* You are an irresponsible idiot. You should not do that to an infant.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Chimera: *continues to pitifully mewl for a few more minutes, but he soon figures out that he’s back in his father’s grip and settles down. He nuzzles his nose against Seph’s chest and licks it before trying to relax and go back to sleep. As he gets sleepy, he releases a large yawn and flares open his tiny wings*

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Zack* I hope you don’t treat your own daughter like that, Zack. Even I’d take the hint that a crying infant means you should stop.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently hums to Chimera via telepathy, then waits until he is settled once more before he lies back down beside Jenna. He sets Chimera back down on his stomach, pulling the blanket over the child again* Don’t ever do it again. You would not like it if I pulled your limbs just to have a look and admire them.

Zack: No way, Holly would kill me if she found out. I only wanted to get a look and admire him, I’m sorry I upset him. Mei would bite me if I tried it on her. *reaches down to pat her on the head*

Meirnden: *screws up her face, not liking her hair being messed up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at Miernden then up at Zack* Tell me, is there something wrong with your daughter? She barely speaks at all. Most of our children started speaking well before the age your daughter is at.

Chimera: *begins to softly purr once more, already having forgotten about his discomfort in Zack’s hands. He releases another large yawn then curls upon Seph’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: There’s nothing wrong with her. She’s barely 18 months old. She makes lots of noises and tries to talk. I think she’s inherited nothing but human genes to be honest. She doesn’t hear me when I speak to her telepathically, or make any indication that she’s picked it up. She repeats noises and can say ‘mama’. She’ll be talking soon. She’s just not gifted, that’s all.

Sephiroth: *smirks and pats Chimera’s back* *”This one has already inherited our laziness.”* *glances across to Zack and shakes his head* She should at least be talking somewhat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Are you certain that you’re not just understimulating the girl? *shakes her head at hte girl then frowns at Seph* ~You mean your laziness. I just tire out easily because of my magic. That’s all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Psychic energies wear one’s mind down and it needs rest. It has nothing to do with laziness.”*

Zack: She has a lot to do. I read to her, I let her play with bright coloured sorting toys. She’s just like any other kid her age. I don’t think there’s much to be concerned about. The only thing that’s wrong with her is that she’s sad. She misses her mom. A lot. *glances down at Meirnden* Don’t you… *pats her on the head*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.