Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 5 posts - 751 through 755 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well, you are certainly not as fit and muscular as the first day that I met you, Seph. So, in that sense, I will say yes.~

Xelong: ~No problem, Zack. I’ll watch them in your stead any day of the week. Just come back soon. We’ll all miss you if you don’t return.~ *yawns and tries to make himself comfortable once more. He slides closer to Aeris and tries to cuddle up against her side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”But I still am fit, and muscular. I’m not fat in any way whatsoever.”* *continues to eat cake, only finishing once he is full. He puts the remains back into the fridge and looks for something to drink, soon giving up and deciding to drink milk from the carton*

Zack: *”Thanks, Xel. You’re a true friend. I’ll be gone two days, a week maximum. Normally I wouldn’t leave like this, but I have a really great idea in mind.”*

Aeris: *grins as Xelong cuddles up against her, but doesn’t say anything*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~As I said, you are not as muscular as you once were, Seph. If you continue to neglect your body as you’ve been doing, you’re bound to loose the classification of “fit” all together.~

Xelong: *softly purrs as he becomes sleepy and remains nearby Aeris* ~You’re welcome, my friend. I’ll tell them that you should be back soon enough. Take care of yourself.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zack: *”I will, don’t you worry about that. Have fun with Mei, but be careful of her fingers. She likes to poke people in the eye. I received a candy laden finger of doom to my right eye just yesterday.”* *moves outside and starts his plane up* *”After your father, you’re basically the alpha male in that house now.”*

Aeris: *closes her eyes and also slowly drifts off to sleep*

Sephiroth: *”I work out regularly. I train, I exercise, I lift weights. I go for long runs. I do not neglect my body and I fail to see where I will go wrong. I won’t lose my fitness.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I’ll be fine, Zack. The girl has never been fast enough to get her fingers into my eyes before I close my eyelids. I do not expect that she’ll ever be fast enough to catch me off guard. Enjoy your machines, Zack.~ *release a yawn and begins to drift asleep as well*

Jenna: ~Fine, but still don’t think that you can get away with eating like a slob all of the time. Now, are you ready to get back to sleep or not?~

(feel free to skip a couple weeks to a month if you want)

Viewing 5 posts - 751 through 755 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.