Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Still, that’s a funny thing to say, especially coming from you. I wouldn’t talk about something like that in such a casual manner, if at all.”* *begins to preen the scales on her upper arm* *”I’m sure he wouldn’t like knowing that his fertility is being talked about anyway.”* *glances up at Cael, then tries to wriggle out from under Xelong’s wing to tend to her*

Sephiroth: *moves a hand up to cover Jenna’s mouth, speaking in a more determined tone this time* No, I am not short.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: ~I don’t see what the problem with my choice of topic is at all.~ *Shakes his head then stands up as he feels Aeris shift about under him. He looks up at Cael before giving Aeris a side-ways glance* ~The girl is still asleep. She’s just making noise in her sleep. Her mother does things like that all the time. In fact, I think Jenna has nightmares a lot based on what she says in her sleep.~

Jenna: *smirks and moves to tickle the inside of Seph’s palm with her toungue* ~Short and not dominant.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”It’s just weird, that’s all.”* *moves to the side of Cael’s bed and begins to lick her face* *”I can tell she’s having a bad dream, but that still doesn’t stop me from soothing her, right?”*

Sephiroth: *growls, becoming genuinely annoyed with Jenna’s mentioning of him being short* *”You’re really having fun with this, aren’t you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *shrugs and stands up to walk over to the side of the bed as well, watching both Aeris and Cael* ~I don’t know what you plan to do. If you wake her up, she’ll be even more upset. There’s not much you can do for just a few whimpers.~

Cael: Mo..sah… *curls up and whimpers once more* Fa..sah…

Jenna: *sighs and rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* ~Fine, we won’t play this game then.~ *slips out from under him and turns her back to him. She then curls up and tries to make herself comfortable enough to go back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I used to leave Tyler asleep when he had bad dreams. But if she gets more upset, it may be an idea to just wake her up. She might be upset, but it’s a lot better than having her be sad in her sleep.”* *keeps a close eye on Cael*

Sephiroth: *sighs at Jenna, then slowly shakes his head and lies on his back* Half the time, I cannot tell if you are playing or not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *slowly nods at Aeris* ~I suppose so, but she’s not having that bad of a dream. Look at her. She’s not even really fidgetting. She’s just making noise.~ *yawns and walks back to the middle of the room. He looks up for a moment as he hears Dimitri come back in* ~Sephiroth, Dimitri is back.~

Jenna: *Scowls and turns to face Sephiroth* Then you are an idiot. We were being playful and then you started taking everything I said in continuation of that playfulness serious. *Snorts* You should know better by now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Still, it’s a good idea to watch over her anyway.”* *nips at the edge of the blanket, then pulls it back over Cael properly* *”If something goes wrong, or she suddenly wakes up, at least somebody will be around to console her.”*

Sephiroth: *”I wonder where he went. I will ask him outright, because I cannot think of any other way to get the information.”* *frowns at Jenna* Yes, I suppose I should know better by now. *sits up, then gets out of bed, heading out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *yawns as he glances back at Aeris* ~That doesn’t mean we need to hover over her either. We’re in the same room as her. If she has a problem, we can be right there to help her out.~ *shakes his head* ~You’re just being doting.~

Dimitri: *walks into his room and begins to strip down so that he can change into comfortable clothes to sleep in. He sets the clothing he had been wearing intoa neat pile within his clothing bin. By the time Sephy would be to his door, Dimitri would be in nothing other than his boxers.*

Jenna: *frowns and sits upright as Seph gets up and leaves* ~Where are you going?? Fuck, I wasn’t angry enough with you to want you to leave.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *snorts and moves away again, heading to sit in the doorway* *”I am not being doting. I was just concerned, that’s all.”* *seems a little annoyed for a moment as she stares back at him* *”I could call you doting for wanting to be in here in ther first instance.”*

Sephiroth: *”I will come back shortly, do not worry.”* *quietly moves up the hallway, standing outside Dimitri’s door* *”I just wish to ask Dimitri where he has been, that’s all.”* *quietly knocks on the door* Are you there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *Snorts at Aeris’s statement* ~I am watching them as a favor for Sephiroth. Anyway, it matters not where I sleep. As long as I get enough sleep, I’ll be more than happy.~ *gets up to stretch for a moment then circles around to look for a more comfortable spot to sleep in before plopping back down on the ground* ~Anyway, they are my brothers and sister.~

Jenna: ~I don’t see what’s so pressing about finding out that. Why can’t that wait until morning?~

Dimitri: *blinks at the sound of Sephy’s voice and nods, not bothering to put on anything ontop of his boxers* Yes, father? It’s open. Is there something you need?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”Aww, so you feel a sense of kinship and a duty to care for them?”* *grins* *”How kind of you.”* *makes sure the other children are covered properly, then sits at the foot of the middle bed, turning her head to lick her back scales*

Sephiroth: *”I want to find out.”* *moves in the doorway* I just simply desire to know where you have been. You were away for some time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *hisses in irritation at Aeris’s tease* ~What is wrong with that? They are my brothers and sisters and I am supposed to care about them. A more prudent question is why you feel the need to care for them like you are doing. You have no tie to any of these children.~

Jenna: ~Very well then, but don’t take too long… I still don’t see why this can’t wait until morning.~

Dimitri: *blinks and lowers his wings as he stares at SEphiroth* Where have I been…? No where important, Father. *turns around to face his bed, wanting to get to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Now is a rather opportunistic time to ask, for he has just come home.”* It is obviously important if you spent the entire evening gone. And I hardly think you escaped during the middle of thr night to attend mathematics tuition classes. *grunts* I am not going to get angry and I do not necessarily care what you get up to. I just simply desire to know where you have been.

Aeris: *calmly* *”You asked me to come.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I suppose if you say so… though I personally don’t understand a thing about your reasoning here…~ *deeply sighs and shakes her head* ~Still.. best of luck. Hopefully the boy isn’t as stubborn as you are.~

Dimitri: Why do you desire to know, Father? I’m not unwell and nothing happened. You’ll just get terribly bored if I said where I was. *shakes his head* There’s nothing to know..

Xelong: ~That doesn’t mean that you have to take care of them. So, what motivation do you have, hm? If you are going to mock me for taking care of my siblings, what is it that drives you so I can mock you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”He is. I can tell you that immediately.”* *frowns at Dimitri* Your reluctance to tell me anything is not very assuring. I want to know where you were because the dragon has said that both you and Seres have come in at this hour smelling like you have been to a club. I merely wish to know where you have been, that is all. *snorts* Is that such a hard question to answer?

Aeris: *”You asked me to come in here, you said it would be fun. That is my entire reason for coming in here. You need more?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *loudly sighs at Sephiroth* I really don’t see why this matters to you.. *Shakes his head* I was in Costa del Sol.. There’s a club there that I like to go to. Sometimes I stay with Cancer while I’m up there. Is that so bad?

Xelong: *scowls at Aeris* ~That is why you are here. That is not your motivation for actually heping. You are not obligated to take care of these children. Don’t you understand the difference?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *smirks at Xelong’s irritation* *”I’m here because I’m here. I’m not motivated to help these children, but I like them. I like to help. Besides, you could also do with the company. Is that enough of a reason for you now?”*

Sephiroth: *shakes his head and walks out of the room again, grunting in annoyance. He is not satisfied with the answer, but doesn’t press it any more. He glances out the window and notices that the sun is rising, and so heads down to the kitchen area to find food for himself for the morning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, are you done yet? I’d like to get back to sleep with you soon…~ *scowls as she notices the traces of light as well. So, she quickly pulls the covers up over her head in an attempt to ignore the light*

Dimitri: *Shrugs* I told you that you wouldn’t be interested. *yawns then moves to plop down into his bed. He curls up in his covers and quickly falls asleep*

Xelong: ~Fine, you have a unscoffable reason.~ *his scales bristle* ~You can make fun of me all you wish for being a good brother. I don’t give a damn.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m going to feed myself, and then I am going to come back to bed with you. Do not worry at all, I will not take long.”*

Aeris: *”Aww, I’m not going to seriously make fun of you for that. Calm down.”* *curiously watches him as his scales bristle* *”How do you do that? My scales don’t move like that at all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Those words have become the words of the night… I certainly hope that this time, you do mean it. This has turned out to be one horrible evening.~ *deeply sighs*

Xelong: *blinks and lifts his head to look up at Aeris* ~Do what? This?* ~bristles his scales again, though this time there is obvious strain to the action since Xel is actually doing it on purpose* ~I have layered scales. Thus, while the base is firmly placed in my hide, the rest overlaps the scale below them until that one becomes visible. So, I’m just thightening my skin a bit to make them move.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, it has.”* *fumbles through the fridge, looking for cake and other sugary treats*

Aeris: *makes a huckering noise in the back of her throat as she chuckles in amusement* *”I don’t have scales like that at all. It makes you look quite funny.”* *moves over to him and sniffs the scales, her snout brushing up against his side* *”Yep, definitely different to mine. Mine are flat and connected to each other, I can’t make them pop up at all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs* ~Well, we at least agree on that. Though I don’t know if that is exactly a good thing. You know, humans say that it is not a good idea to eat just before you plan on sleeping. They say it’ll make you gain weight.~

Xelong: ~Well, then I am more aerodinamic than you are. These types of scales give me less wind resistance, so I can fly faster. At least… that’s what Zack told me.~ *releases a large yawn then rests his head agianst the base of Aeris’s shoulders* ~Now, lie down and be my pillow so I can sleep.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t think it will make any difference. Beside, I am hungry. I am not eating anything that would make me gain weight.”* *smirks and picks up a slice of chocolate cake to eat* *”I’ll be fine.”*

Aeris: *”I’m not sure if that’s a good thing or not.”* *lies down on the floor anyway and curls her wings up. She then grins and raises one up, attempting to whack Xelong’s snout with the base of her wing*

Zack: *”Hey Xel, I’ve a favour to ask of you…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and scans Seph’s surface thoughts then snorts* ~Sephiroth, chocolate cake is far from a food that is healthy and slimming. You’ll not find a single person who will tell you that your choice of food there will not have fattening properties.~

Xelong: *yelps as he’s whacked by the wing and quickly pulls his head back. He frowns a bit at Aeris, but does not retalliate. Instead, he just brings his left paw up to rub the tip of his snout* ~Yes, Zack? What can I do for you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do I look fat to you?”* *seems a little annoyed that Jenna pried into his mind to find out what he’s eating* *”I’m hungry. I’ll come back up there soon, do not worry at all.”*

Aeris: *makes the amused huckering sound once again and folds her wings up properly this time, resting her head on the floor*

Zack: *”Can you watch over Holly and Mei for a while? I’m going to Halcyon. I’m going to get some machine parts and build stuff again.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.