Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 755 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* That doesn’t mean that this one will ever be able to find a use in the world. *Sighs then hands Chimera over to Seph once the infant is done feeding* Here, you’re better at making certain they burp or whatever than I am. *stands up* I’m going to put on some clothes that fit. *she walks into the closet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *holds the child up so he is in a sitting position and pats him on the back, rubbing it also* He’ll have a purpose. Alright, maybe he will not become head chairman of a multi-million Gil industry company, but he will find and have a purpose. I can guarantee that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* I highly doubt any of our children would ever be the heads of a multi-million dollar corporation. None of them are seroius or hard-working enough to ever make anything in a buisness career. *softly mumbles* I swear that gil is the strangest word for currency that ever existed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It sounds normal to me. *wraps the child up back up in his blanket once he has been burped* Our children are fighters, not paper pushers. And they have no desire to make millions of gil when we showed them that they can provide for their every need without relying on money.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at Seph’s statement and shakes her head* Dimitri isn’t a fighter. Niether is Zack. I highly doubt that Iris or Kether will become great warriors either. *looks down at the infant then up into Seph’s face* Tell me- *pauses for a brief moment, thinking* You haven’t said what you think of that child’s appearance. You’ve only told me that he’ll be accepted by the other children, but never anything about your own thoughts.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Does my opinion change anything? *rests the child against his shoulder and pats the soft baby fur on the back of his head* He’s different. Very unusual looking. Perhaps even mildly displeasing to look at. But that is not the point. He is healthy, content, and he will grow. Should he have to prove he’s as good as anybody else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Your opinion matter to me, isn’t that good enough? *examines Chimera once more* I’m certain he’ll be a constant reminder of a form that you despise. I just hope that he won’t be as hard to convince to take a bath as you are when you’re that half-cat form.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I have a feeling that he will dispute it as much as I do when I am in that form. It’s a fact that cats hate water.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mumbles* But dragons love to swim in water… There’s no given on this issue, Seph. *Sighs and shakes her head* Are you certain the other children will accept him as one of their siblings? He’s even more different than Azul is.. *looks up at the ceiling* What exactly did Zack say when she saw him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Zack got angry and left when I told him I wanted to hatch the egg. He left with his daughter and he’s downstairs somewhere. He hasn’t seen the newborn yet. He guessed it was a dragon and he’ll probably get dissapointed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* I don’t know what would have made him think it’d be a dragon. It wasn’t like I was a full dragon at the time this one was being born or conceived. *shakes her head* ~Zack, if you want to see the newborn, you can come up here.~

Chimera: *curiously sniffs the air then shuffles closer to Seph and curls up next to the side of his left leg. The infant purrs and begins kneading his claws into Seph’s leather pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth slightly in pain as the claws dig through the leather in his pants* It’s behaviour is strange… I wonder if it will develop faster than a human.

Zack: *”I’ll come up and look soon, I’m going to take Mei outside so she can play on the grass for while.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I see, have fun with that… Have you heard anything on Holly’s progress?~ *tilts her head as she listens to Seph’s statement then looks down at the infant* What exactly do you mean, Seph? I don’t see much that’s strange about what he’s done so far..

Chimera: *continues to kneed his claws into Seph’s pants, but since his claws are soft and short, he’s not likely to be doing much damage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He purrs, he kneeds his claws into us. The other infants did not do that. *moves to lie down next to Jenna and sets the child down on his chest, purring to him*

Zack: *”Holly’s going to be fine. The humans on your planet drew up blueprints to a machine that fries cancer cells. She doesn’t have any hair left, but she’ll be able to leave soon.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~That’s good to hear. I’m certain her hair will return with time.~ *she shakes her head at Seph’s behavior then grins and moves to lie down next to him* Perhaps we should keep this one with us for a bit.. He’ll be crying quite frequently and would only get the triplets worked up if we room him with them.

Chimera: *makes a soft chirping noise at Seph before yawning, pulling his ears back slightly. He then curls up and tries to fall asleep on Seph’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well, I’ve no problem with that. However, if he starts biting at my chest, I am going to hand him over to you. I can look after anything else he does. *purrs and gently pats the back of the infant’s head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly chuckles and shakes her head at Seph* A few decase ago, I would have never thought of you as the type to care about a small child like this. *rubs Seph’s upper arm* You’ve definitely changed since I first met you. *yawns and snuggles up against Seph*

Chimera: *drifts to sleep, making a loud purring sound in response to Seph’s purrs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still wouldn’t care for a small child like this. The only reason I am caring for it is because it’s ours. *grins and carefully unfolds the child’s small wings, amused with them* I don’t know how you couldn’t like it. He’s different, he’s unusual, and he’s going to be quite powerful, perhaps. *purrs at Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* So, you’re just intrigued by him in hopes of getting a powerful son that would take over this planet in your stead since you failed in the past, hm? *shakes her head at him* How selfish of you. And what I meant was this, that your past self was very unlikely to act this way to even his own child. *grins at him* Though I must wonder how much of you care and concern for them is just something that Aeris rubbed off on you while you two were bonded together.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I don’t like to think any of that idiot’s ideals rubbed off on me. I care for the brats because we made them. And because I like them. Also, if we neglect them, they will grow to hate us in time. I would rather spend the time to nurture an ally than harbour a dangerous enemy. You know they’ll be as powerful as us one day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* I only brought it up because you once mentioned that you feared that all your care and concern for the children was just a part of Aeris which you gained due to your short bonding with her. *begins to stroke the side of Seph’s face and cheek* You have to admit that your attitude toard the children has changed quite a bit since the first time that I became pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Somewhat, I suppose. But you’d sooner say it’s just Aeris than from me? *grunts, seeming a little offended*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No, it was you yourself that suggested it in the past. *Snorts* I was just saying that it could be a possibility still. *shakes her head at him* It doesn’t really matter. Either way, you’ve turned out to be a good enough Father, I suppose. I didn’t exactly have a father of my own to compare you to though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* I didn’t have either parents, so I don’t have anything to compare to. They seem to like me however. I just treat them like allies.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* Yes, I know neither of us had parents… Well, you were technically raised by your father. He just didn’t tell you that he was your father nor did he treat you that well. *slowly shakes her head before attempting to look into Seph’s eyes, though if he’s on his back and not facing her, that would be rather impossible* And I think you treat them better than just allies. *smirks* Unless you were in the habit of placing fellow SOLDIERS on your stomach for them to sleep on.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 755 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephiroth and Jenna’s main story: A new addition, Chimera’ is closed to new replies.